Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely 100% loved this episode. 

I kindof love Gulu.  They are cute freinds.  I love that they've had this bond since they were young.  Neelu is the female Guddu.  I was dying when she walked up all smooth on the guy hitting on her and then slapped him. 🤣 

I could tell Neelu was a little hurt that Guddu married without informing her.  But i bet she will like Runjhun.  She doesn't seem liek the kind to snatch him up.  She wants to see her friend happy. 

The CVs took my post from yesterday word for word.  IF R can forgive the evil 6 why can' G forgive Jabbu.   Now the preview, of him serving all ties.  Is he just drunk enough to think he will end everything with R and start a new happy life with his dancing Neelu?

I'm proud of Mahadevi standing by her husband.  (At least one of those girls in the from their mistakes and knows how to stand by her man) 

I feel bad for runjhun but i'm not crying for her yet.  She treated her marraige as trash and so is throwing it out.  *sigh* She will learn. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Oye Sush!Didnt see your posts for the whole day😆

On a serious note,I have a feeling that everyone will break ties w/Guddu & Neelu may be his only friend (or she might ditch him too once she finds out how he treated Rj- Neelu is a woman after all she'll understand Rj's pain)Then he'll miss Rj a lot
And might find out Rj is preggers and will do everything to win her back (lots of Gunjhun scenes)
And then finallly he will and we'll see Guddu with his Dharampatni and their sweet little angel 😍

I like how u keep on making up baby scenarios with our dear Gunjhun Ishana😆.  In an ideal case, we would see Nivee as pregnant Runjhun & Runjhun the mom.  I really don't wanna see some other woman playing these roles onscreen.  When u mentioned sweet angel, I'm thinkin' of their daughter, Gunjika in my fan fiction😃.  

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
  Guddu is VERY revenge driven right now & when he mentioned in Friday's episode that he wants to hurt her such that she ends up falling- this line sounded painful.  I understand that Guddu is getting revenge on Runjhun for leaving him & being with the M & M's but he is goin' about taking revenge on her in a risky way.  If Guddu was even more drunk than he was & Jabbo didn't tell Nilu about how he is married, who knows what Guddu would have ended up doing with Nilu.  By the way, I looked up the show on wikipedia, & it says that Nilu is Guddu's ex-girlfriend.  No offense but i didn't really have any serious issues with today's episode.  I know some people don't wanna see certain things but not all married couples in real life are happy & dandy & sooo faithful to eachother.  For me, when it comes to tv couples, it's not as much about how well the guy & the girl get along.  It's about chemistry & whether their boring or not- i won't get into faithulness since different tv couples I like are different when it comes to the faithfulness matter.  All the shows I follow except BBAT are non-indian shows (they are American, British, & Japanese) & no offense, Zee tv is weird for me & too conservative for me.  One of the things that I like about BBAT is that even though it's a Zee tv serial, it's edgy.  A lot of Zee serials will only go so far in the e-word but BBAT goes farther & I like that.  Seeing what I saw today between Guddu & Nilu- this stuff happens in real life.  Runjhun never put in much effort into knowing about Guddu's past & who knows how unpretty his past was.  Us viewers don't know the full story.  Guddu might have tried alcohol & drugs after he went away from his parents for example.  I don't find this to be far fetched.  Now there are certain things that I hope Guddu doesn't end up doing with Nilu like have sex with her but if he ends up making out with her with his nose (I feel like Guddu wins the award with nose kissing when it comes to all the Indian serial heroes I've come across) while he is intoxicated, honestly, I am just gonna tell my self that BBAT is showing part of reality & I won't think any lower of the show because this was shown.  I just hope the CV's don't end up goin' overboard with Guddu's character when it comes to this Nilu girl & so far I feel that they haven't gone overboard with him & her.  Anyways, let's hope the CV's don't go overboard.  I actually think I might end up goin' back to liking the show more now with Nilu & Jabbo in it although it would be nice if Nilu doesn't end up being a homewrecker.  I didn't like some of the episodes where Runjhun was away from Guddu w/the M & M's  & her cousins.        

To Ishana- Some people comes into marriage with at least 1 skeleton in their closet.  Nilu maybe a skeleton in Guddu's closet.  i understand why u didn't like seeing what u saw today but I feel at the end of the day, we still don't really know the full picture when it comes to Guddu & women.  From my observation, it seems like Guddu may not have a particular type though😆.  By the way, we don't know for sure if Nilu danced in front of men in the past.  Her doing this might be a new thing.    

Runjhun actually slapped someone today😆- she slapped Jabbo hard across the face & he totally deserved it. She was so fiery in today's episode, holding onto to her drunk hubby & giving Jabbo a piece of his mind. Really liked today's episode. Runjhun never came off as the slapping type but she hates Jabbo w/a passion. She knows that he ruined Devi's life & that he is out to ruin her Gudduji.  I really think that now is a good time for her to find out she is preggers.  I wonder if their baby is gonna bring them back together- this would be nice to see😃.  Liked how Devi got back at him too.  Although Jabbo is quite cold right now, I feel like he may eventually soften up & want to take responsibility of him & Devi's kid- I don't expect this to happen soon though.

- Kukkan was a real hero today- saving his bhabi😃.    
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thank you very much Dhruvie for the update!
  Guddu is taking his revenge way too far and all I can say is that is going to an other long track with Guddu asking for forgiveness. He will beg Runhjun to come back home. I felt really sorry for Runhjun yesterday when because of him she went to that disgusting place to search for him and had to face all those drunk men. Whatever she has done wrong, she doesn't deserve this. No woman deserves this. 
 I also think that he is wrong regarding Jabbu and M&M, the situation is not the same: Runhjun is debt with them because they took care of her ever since she was little, they payed for her education. Yes she worked very much for them, but she enjoyed her work and it is something usually for a child to help their parents in their work and the only one who used to hit her was Kalansanwali, but she hits her own child and her own husband too. Probably there was something good in them in the begging, but the they became greedy when they started to earn money easily. 
 With Jabbu, is something different because it looks like Jabbu is in debt with Guddu and by forgiving him he is insulting Kukan who always been loyal to him.
 But, then maybe this will be his chance to see how Jabbu is really like and see who are the people truly care for him.
 One more thing, if she can forgive him so many wrongs that he did to her (not to mention the many times that he wanted to leave her at the mercy of faith), then why can he forgive her this one weakness that she has for her family?
Edited by etna - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Dhruvie. 
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@edabella
You got me thinking...what if G comes home drunk oneday and finds Runjhun in his room then he hugs her & nose kisses her
&maybe get intimate (again because Runjhun cant resist his touch)then in the morning he thinks he forced her into intimacy and gets mad at himself &apologizes to her...
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for the update...

I liked the episode...see what happend today...
LoveGuddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittykisser

Thanks for the update Dhruvie.

Somehow i have faith that this story has a surprise in store for us. It's a gut feeling. Bhagonwali writers have always managed to twist the story around somehow.
I sit and wait patiently.

Will comment later after watching the episode.

What a mindblowing episode- i dont care what anyone says - this episode was magnificent!!
I dont know what to make of Neelu right now but i am liking her right now- she has a bubbly spirit that i like (i might dislike her later on though). I really didnt like it when Guddu grabbed her hand- it really upset me for runjhun 😡. To me guddu is for runjhun only and only supposed to touch her.😳The intro of Jabbu's character also has spiced things up so much. i look forward to the action and the confusion that he is going to cause ( i hope i dont regret saying this later).
Proud of runjhun for standing up today and smacking Jabbu in the face - love that scene- the emotions portrayed by our princess was excellent.
Also loved kukkan today for punching that guy - knight in shining amour. 
Himmanshoo can really act a drunkard scene well - i dont know how he does it but well done acting.
This neelu also - i am glad the cv's gave her some backbone- i think i would have puked if guddu had gone to her defense and beat the sh#t out of the guy who harassed her.
I am looking forward to tomorrows episode with some action!!
People all the time we were complaining about how boring the episodes are - so just sit back and relax take in the drama and fingers crossed our Gunjhun is going to come back together with a bang (hopefully before nivedita leaves).

You are right Kittykisser...

That's what I'm doing...sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ( Neelu & Jabbu )...I probaly will puck later on...😉... but it's okay...😆😆

I can remember who mention this ...I think it's Rani..I was wonder that too what the hell are the Pandays doing at LN...that's not helping with Guddu temper and behavior...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thx u Indu for this beautiful update🤗

Well nice episode and like it very much.  No offence to anybody and the followings are my opinions.

1. For me CVs have not disappoint me regarding Guddu and Neelu relationship.  From the Day 1 Neelu name was mentioned in the show by Guddu we all knew that he has a softer corner for her and she used to wake him up in the morning.  From that we can guess that they shared a strong friendship and CVs manage to show us the level of comfortness Guddu and Neelu share as they were teasing each other openly.  I guess Neelu's friendship was the only support for Guddu when his Dinanath Shukla disowned him and she supported him in that worst phase of his life which turned him into the Dabang Guddu Shukla.  Whether we like it or not Neelu was in Guddu's life much before Runjhun and even Kukkan Jabbu.   Till now Guddu has never shared his past with neither Runjhun nor Kukkan Jabbu.  Guddu is the kind of person who shallow his pains and keep his past to himself but am looking forward if he will share his actual painful phase he is going through with Neelu. 

2. For me the most important part of yesterday episode was the whole matter on the forgiveness stuff.  It has a tit for tat aspect that Guddu managed to use in a highly effective way to make Runjhun understand and realise how painful is it when your better-half goes against your wishes and takes a decision that hurt you to the core.  Despite being a forgiving soul it is out of question for Runjhun to forgive Jabbu as he has ruined her sister life and family honour.  Once again we see Runjhun putting the evils whom she considered her family beyond everything and everyone.  She can't help forgiving them and help them in order to secure Babli and Diamond future despite she knows how much they have hurt her Gudduji.  It's beyond her capacity to ignore them.  And this is most hard point for Guddu to digest or I must say it is killing Guddu to accept his dharampatni choice.

3. Finally Runjhun realises her mistake that she was confident to conquer the world by helping those who are badly in need but now she finds herself the middle of nowhere and she has lost her everything.

Precap: Am not surprised to see Guddu severed all ties with Runjhun.  He has given her an ultimatum and she has a choice so now he is living a life.

Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: azuria

A very nice episode. Guddu and Neelu seems to be very good friends and not romantice towards one another though she is harassing him about marriage. She knowes that Guddu is not intrested in her in romantic way.

Jabbo has served his purpose now lets see what Guddu dose to him now.

Mitho has succeeded in seprating Gunjhun and now the tabels are turning for Runjhun and mama mami.

Guddu has swollowed Runjhuns bhaag and it will not work for anyone any longer so she is of no use to her mama mami and Md lets see what comes next.

In todays episode Babli and Diamond were missing hope that they were using the opportunity to study.

Watching Neelu I saw a friend being worried about another friend. She did not like Jabbo.

Amma is in a fix. She is going to stay with Guddu and stay true to him since then she can still have the hope of seeing Runjhun coming back to the home and saving her marriage.

Azuria I love your post, great point as usual .