Posted: 12 years ago
dear add me and send me the pm
give long updates dear
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 6

'sir' Geet called out again, observing Maan seemed to be lost somewhere
Not Sir geet, it's Maan for you' Maan hoped that this would break the ice between them a bit but Geets response took him by surprise
'no! You are my boss, I am your PA, I have no right to call you anything but Sir and that is what I will call you' 
Maan observed Geet steadily, he had known her long enough to understand that she was hurt and was now trying to cover up her pain by acting cold. He remembered the day she came to KM with dadi.
FLASHBACK
Maan.. Maan' he heard his dadi a shout... Maan ran down the stairs hearing the anxiousness and pain in dadimas voice. The sight that stood before him shocked him. Hanging off dadima was a young girl with blood covering her face, arm and leg. 
Dadima yeh Kahn hai... Wats happend. 
Geet'
Geet? But she's in Mumbai at a boarding school..
Maan this is Geet... Woh Brij.. He called her back on he pretence that Baha'i had fallen ill.. When she returned, Brij locked her up. He still could not accept the fact that her birth had resulted in the death of his Khala.. The only thing he believes is that because she is a girl she's bad luck'
What?? Dadima what happened today?
He tried to kill her. 
Maan face registered shock... He looked down at Geet who seemed to be coming out of her daze...
'geet? Maan called out
Geet snapped her head back... Her eyes were burning bright with fire, anger, determination
' I'm fine... Nothing's happened to me.. I can look after myself.. Dadima thank you but I don't need any news help' she said in a quiet but determined voice. The scratches and wounds covering her did not seem to affect her. Her face was cold and it showed no determination. 
Geet, you will stay here' Maan said determinedly, ignoring all she had just said much to her infuriating. 
Geet was hurting. Her brother had tried to kill her, her mother had abandoned her, her bauji looked at her with disgust and her aunt treated her like crap. Every time she felt she would get some ones love she was letdown. No matter what dadima had said at her home about protecting her and treating her like a daughter, whilst saving her from veerji, she did not believe it for a second. Dadima would let her down like every one else had but she would not allow this to happen. She would rather be alone in this world the go through the pain of being left alone again. Thus she made the decision not to accept dadimas offer and ignore Maans order.
' Mr Khurana, you are neither my dad nor my boss... I do not have to listen to a  word you say. I am not staying here and that's final.' she tuned towards dadima and in a softer voice ' dadima thank you for everything. But I can't stay here. Sorry' she had just turned around to leave when she heard dadimas voice behind her
'tumhe meri kasam Geet.. I promised your mum I will look after you, up till today because of your bauji I was unable to. But now I will.. tumhe meri kasam you will have to stay here. Please Geet'
The pleading in dadimas voice broke something in Geets heart. She could not stand the woman she respected and loved with all her heart to beg in from of her. She needed a mother and dadima was promising her that, tears threatend to fall from here yes as she turned around. She walked towards dadima and collapsed in her arms crying. 
' ssshhh beta no more. I will never let anyone hurt you again. You are mine.. Any one who hurts my Geet will have to dealwith Savitri Devi' 
Maan looked at the scene before him. He realised then that Geet was scared of commitment and care. She would run from anything she may get attached to. He promised himself that he would take care of Geet, would never hurt her.

PRESENT
Maan remembered that day very clearly like it was yesterday. It hurt him to see he had hurt his Geet today. He looked up at Geet who was standing there looking at everything but him. He decided to tease her a little
' Geet, Geet,Geet... A little anger from me and you go running to dadi.. Where's my sherni'
Geet looked up at him in shock. He had not addressed her as'his sherni' in a long time. He only called her that wen he was in a playful mood , but she had not seen that side of him in a very long time, ever since he decided to ignore her. She looked at him with clear annoyance and replied
' sorry sir, I don't understand what your trying to say'
'Kya sir sir... Not so long ago you said you will never call me sir, yet now you can't stop. Seems to me you like being ordered around by me' he said with a smirk
'you are my boss'
I am your boss..but is that the only relationship we share  Geet?
He looked at her Trying to gauge a reaction from her.. Standing there just staring ather.
Geet looked at him trying to analyse what was hidden behind his words. Maan walked towards her, 
'Jawab do Geet!... Is that the on,y relationship we share? He stood before her looking in to her eyes. Leaving her dazed, unable to comprehend and grasp the meaning of his words. Geet looked at him unable to answer..

Precap: Geets answer

Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part... Plz try 2 update da next part soon :)
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome part
cont. soon 
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 6 ...

awesome  ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...