Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing

Loved Geet's cold behaviour and Maan's lines. Loved Maan's attempts to cheer up his sherni !!!
I'm actually liking this bond between maaneet..!!
Pls cont soon 😊 ] ⭐️Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
dear pls once check the link
i unable to open at all
once chek it while giving
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh dear...Geet is really hurting...i hope Maan brings back her hapiness

awesome part
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 7
Geet looked up at him in wonder. What did he mean? What other relationship did they share? Yes he was Dadimas grandson but what was he to her other than that?
'I don't understand what your trying to say Sir. I just told you that the only relationship we share is a professional one!'
' only professional? Are you sure Geetu?'
Geets head snapped up at his use of 'Geetu... What was wrong with him today? Why was he acting like he use to years ago? He only used Geetu when he wanted her to laugh? But why did he care about her now. He had made it clear they only had a professional relationship, yet now after talkin to Dadimas he seemed to be obsessed about proving otherwise.
' sir I would rather you only talk to me about work. Other than work we have nothing to say to each other.'
Maan looked at Geet. He saw how her face reacted at his use of 'Geetu'. He knew he had not used that word in ages and him using it would bring back a lot of memories for her. He was determined to explore her. Find out how she had changed in the past 2 years. The two years he had been trying to keep a distance from her.  He stepped right in from of Geet and lifted her chin up with his fingers
'Geet' he said huskily 'I want my Geetu back... The laughing, playful , mischievous Geet who would leave no stone unturned in trouble her Maan' 
Geet looked up at him, trying to think about what had bought this change in him. Her head replayed the past 2 hours. She looked up at him determinedly and said,
' Sir, you don't have to pretend to like me because of Dadima. I was upset so I called her. If she told you to behave with me then it doesn't matter. I will not tell Dadima anything regarding our professional relationship. If she asks about your behaviour towards me, I'll tel her it's fine. You don't have to force yourself to like me, talk to me, accept me.. You have your life, I have mine. I accept that and I don't mind.
Maan looked at her in shock. Where had at come from? Forced to like her, talk to her? Was she crazy? Did she not know who he was?
' Geet, I'm Maan Singh Khurana! No one, not even Dadima, can force me to do anything, let alone make me talk to someone I don't like. I am trying to make a conversation and develop some kind of understanding with you because we have to live together and work together for the next two years. Id rather us not fight and create a tense atmosphere all the time. Do you understand that?'
So that's why he was being nice to her. Geet understood where he was coming from. She also wanted to go home and relax, not end up fighting with him every night. 
'sir?'
'Ji Geet?'
' I understand. Don't worry I'll stay out of your way'
'what?'
' we have no relationship except in the professional domain. In our personal lives, away from the office, I won't come near you at home or else where.you won't so much as have a sniff of me in the house.'
'Geet, I didn't mean that and you know it. Waise, did you not tell Sasha you were here to make me fall for you?' he replied woth a smirk
Geet looked up at him in shock. She believed he had not heard her, yet obviously he did. What was wrong with this bewakuuf today, that he was leaving her unable to think. She looked right in his eyes and replied
' yup, but alas, how can an animal fall for a human' with that quip she turned on her heel and left his office, frustrated at his behaviour and changing mood.
Maan was left looking at her retreating back with his mouth left hanging. Had she just called him an animal? And did she just admit she came here for him? 
Maan could not forget her admission, and geet was cursing herself for allowing him to work her up like always.
'dumb dumb dumb!! Why did you say that? Remember, professional relationship only. Now you just made sure he'l come back at you with that swipe'
Geet left work ready to face what ever Maan threw at her. Maan looked at her walking out with a mischievous glint in his eye. She did not know what awaited her at home.

precap: remember you said I was your boyfriend' he replied with a naughty smirk.
-Crayon- thumbnail
Amazing update 😃😃
Lovely Precap 😛
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVED THE YOUNG GEET WHO WAS READY TI LIVE LIFE ON HER OWN TERMS
SHE HAS A TRAGIC PAST
HOPE MAAN IS ABLE TO FILL HE LIFE WITH HAPPINESS
TanuDDian thumbnail
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just read it in one go...
pls add me to ur pm list..
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting ff
pl cont soon
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Note

Sorry for not updating...been really busy wiz uni n baby...but now dat da holidays r here i promise I'll try to update every 2days... Il either update TNT or tomorrow for definite... 
Geet ended todayyy😭😭 Hopefully we can keep the maneet spirit alive wiz our ffs...