Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
superb dear,really good...,fantastic ...amazing,awesome ...i dont have words now to explain how good it is ...
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaa ,i wish  this will happen in  pkyk too that pia  get to know the truth ...anyways itne jaldi toh pata chalne wala hai ni ekta ko apna show bhi toh chalana hai ...awesome ...you write alina 's throught very well the mirror conversation part is awesome ...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Nice OS, why can't the dumb cv's show us something like this in form of Piya.

Thanks dear...its not that good but atleast I can think of using the characters properly 😆

Originally posted by: -srija-

Wow tanzie superb.
I love this piya.in show c is so dumb yar.
Abhay is so sad yar bt he created this problem himself.ek potrayes raichands as the dumbest vampire.i really hate it.
Deepu manipulate alina,alina manipulate haseena,loved the concept.
What wil alina do now?
Continue soon.

Thanks Srija..glad you loved it.. no comments about CVs brain.. there are other ways of showing conflict and create suspense... Alina will take some serious action... wait for next update 😳

Originally posted by: prerna26

Brilliant  update!👏

Now i don't expect anything from CVs.😡They are ruining this show by introducing illogical tracks. Loved the way Pia was helping  Abhay  to protect his secret from her father.I 'm happy that finally she got to know about Khuranas.I always wanted her to support Abhay... Even i have a feeling that Alina is the one who is controlling Haseena! Continue soon.Thanks a lot for Pm.😃

Thanks Prerna 😳 I also think Alina is controlling Haseena though I dont understand till now why so Im making my own points. I believe Piya can help Abhay if he opens up to her... but he never will... to save her from supernatural world 

Its an OS dear... it will be done within another update. last part left 😊
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear 😊
im back n missed u loads🤗
lovely os👏.
i really loved how u described pia's feelings👍🏼. that's how she should have reacted in the show.
i've also stopped watching a long time back n also rely on the written updates n am only bothering to keep up because of sukirti, otherwise i couldnt care less. i cant believe this is the same pkyek i used to love...
anyways, 2nd part was amazing😃. feeling sorry for alina n abhay. cant wait for the next part wid haseena n pia.
take care dear n thanks for the pm

p.s will catch up on ur ffs n comment super soon
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 Thank you for an awesome OS.

I like this Piya very much. 👍🏼 and also like the idea that Alina is not doing this at her will.

I wish we had this as the current track 🤔
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tanzie...awesome update..just loved it..omg..piya is just fab here...and she knows the truth...so glad to know...cvs se toh koi umeed hai nahi...that they will let piya know the truth...but this update..was amazing..now abhay on mission to save piya..eagerly waiting...update soon..thanks for pm..
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...tanzie fantastic piece of writing🤗🤗...i sooo luved piya...the cv's r really ruining piya😡😡...nice concept ...so alina knows d truth n she is behind haseena😎...continue soon😊...