Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
m really sorry tanzie for the late comment ! it was an awesome part yaar thanks for the pm n continue soon m waiting for that 😳 Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just read both parts. beautifujy written tanzie👏lovd pia's evry action. dis is hw it shud b. and u hv explaind abhay's pain and inner turmoil beautifully. ohh alina is angry nw. will she hurt pia? hope nt! oh my haseena is ct to attck pia bt m sure abhay will save her. pia landed herslf in trouble.she cn go to any extent fr abhay. update soon dear. me too dear.i'm hating dis currnt track😡still somehw m watchng the show unable to leave itso m nt visitng d forum . only reading the oss,ffs to calm myself. and tnx fr the pm dear🤗
abhiya7fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os tanzie...
kaash serial mein bhi pia wud take sum initiative to find out wat the truth is bcz abhay wanting to keep her away from all this will not tell her anything...
and now with misha being attacked by haseena pia is right in her place...she needs to know what is going on bcz she loves abhay and doesnt want a situation to cum where she will be forced to choose b/w abhay and her family...espcially with arnab dobriyal going crazy over his vampire research..and finding out who the vampires are??!!!...

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thnx tanzie for the amazing OS
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice part yaar, show mai to sab ulta pulta kar diya, but atleast ff mai to ham wo padh sakte hai jo ham chahte hai, really amazing yaarr, awesome, pia helping abhay and trusting him, yahi to mang rahe the ham lekn  ye cvs ka dimag to shayad dehradun ke jungle shooting karte waqt chodkar aaye hai, anyways nice update
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatafati update. Mojar hoyeche. Show te arokom hote lage amar ekdam bhalo lagche na current tract ta.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Tor matha 😛 tor ta onk sundor chilo 😳 thanks... well you will see how i will make Alina neg or grey actually..hope you will like it 😳

Amar mathai akhon betha arambha hoye geche show tar jono.  FF's, SS's r OS's guli pore matha ta thik thake please tui forum chere jabi na. Bangladesh ase kamor diye debo vampire der moton swear. Indo - Bangla border kasam.
😆
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb job Tanzie...
I do not have the faintest idea what is going on in the show now...
But from the various rebellious OS's I do get a picture😆...
Loved the way Piya is dealing with things👏
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates
loved them
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update
dipu is such a b****
i hope, abhiya save haseena!