Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ha ha Go on Try making new names...
I just remember your previous name kauserbest and now mystic.moon iske pehele kya tha  πŸ˜†

You are on writers block like seriously this had to happen now when you are free..Meri futi kismat. Now all I can hope is for your writers black to vanish

I guess I have told you I find this story catchy.. he story does not move slowly it is just that you update once in months πŸ˜‰
But Yes you have touched every character very well..It is not like one is lead and other is not.. I find both AT and Ish equally sharing place.

I was about to tel you outside.Let me tell you here   Watch D3.  It does not sond forced but pretty well has concept... Just avoid Vicky-Nil scenes they are pain.

You want to keep yourselves busy  What happened to the book you were writing..Which you will not be sharing 🀒

Ha ha Get on Read and Comment in LG  I shall Drag Khushi here after it!!! 

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -FrozenRain-

Ha ha Go on Try making new names... 
I just remember your previous name kauserbest and now mystic.moon iske pehele kya tha  πŸ˜† Iske pehle I was not active lol :P Waise active toh abhi bhi nahin hoon. But I dint used to come here then. Once I started coming on regular basis, it has been on 2 years since then. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

You are on writers block like seriously this had to happen now when you are free..Meri futi kismat. Now all I can hope is for your writers black to vanish You dont worry. You will get TL. I am around 40 in here and I think this far I had to get a block. Futi kismat toh meri hai, ki I have a block in every story that is ongoing at the moment. 

I guess I have told you I find this story catchy.. he story does not move slowly it is just that you update once in months πŸ˜‰ Hehe. No readers no motivation to update. It really does saddens me to give an update and not get response. I am telling you this one and ACS would not have been updated if not for you. 
But Yes you have touched every character very well..It is not like one is lead and other is not.. I find both AT and Ish equally sharing place. Good. Because I do like AT over Ishq :P 

I was about to tel you outside.Let me tell you here   Watch D3.  It does not sond forced but pretty well has concept... Just avoid Vicky-Nil scenes they are pain. Alrighty. Thanks for telling me. I will go watch it once I am done with making Christmas cards :)

You want to keep yourselves busy  What happened to the book you were writing..Which you will not be sharing 🀒 Book 5. I am stuck on that too. LOL. I am telling you. I have a block in every story. It is so frustrating. It's like I have the scenes pened down for Bk6 in this story, but have no idea how to finish up the current book and link it to the future I already have. I dont even know how I ended up getting that future because the events in the middle are missing. No kidding I feel like stangling myself at this point.

Ha ha Get on Read and Comment in LG  I shall Drag Khushi here after it!!!  *thumbs up*

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh I came here late as in in 2012  so Not much idea about ur IAs
Its not about TL...Its abou all your works.. I would love to read them unless you want to share it.
Feels so good to know you are updating them for me...

AT over ISh  I like ISh for now... A bt character is out.AT is still a lot hidden

Happens to writers have heard the same from few on Writers block.. Jst give it time you will get the flow automatically...

Hope your vacations go superb well

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ok let me come to the point
i liked the chapter the trio friendship everything in the chapter
but the thing is irking me that u r dragging this ishika thing so much like the story really had become stagnant
everything
i am waiting 4 ishika's mystery to be solved from so long
but nothing is happening and all the more u update in ages
really pissing me off kindly update soon and please unreveal the mystery
and sorry to be rude
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FrozenRain-

Oh I came here late as in in 2012  so Not much idea about ur IAs 
Its not about TL...Its abou all your works.. What were we talking about over here? LOL. I would love to read them unless you want to share it. :( :( I wish I could get myself to share it. But I just dont want to be disheartened later on like I am being with TL and ACS. 
Feels so good to know you are updating them for me...

AT over ISh  I like ISh for now... A bt character is out.AT is still a lot hidden Hehe. actually I like both. dunno. hard to say. I write them so I guess I cant pick one over another as I make them the way they are πŸ˜•

Happens to writers have heard the same from few on Writers block.. Jst give it time you will get the flow automatically... Hopefully. 

Hope your vacations go superb well Thanks. Abhi toh I am just making cards and cards and cards LOL :P 

littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysky

ok let me come to the point
i liked the chapter the trio friendship everything in the chapter Thanks!
but the thing is irking me that u r dragging this ishika thing so much like the story really had become stagnant
everything Sorry you feel that way. I guess since the updates take time in coming it feels dragged. Otherwise if you look at the settings in the story. Not much time has passed. 
i am waiting 4 ishika's mystery to be solved from so long I know. It will be revealed soon. From my stand I will just like to say. Whenever you are new to some place. You dont just open up with all your personal problems. you first get acquainted, than the friendship develops and the relationship becomes either close or intimate. I am trying to keep this real. That's the main reason I am not rushing things. The whole point of the story at the moment is for a new girl to get accepted in to the new place along with her past. It does take time. So, I hope you understand. 
but nothing is happening and all the more u update in ages
really pissing me off kindly update soon and please unreveal the mystery  And about updates. I will try to make them come soon. But for me my priorities is always studies and whenever college is on. I focus on studies the most. My major is not that easy to have a free time in life. So, I will try from my side and it would be good, if you will be able to understand too. Thank you.
and sorry to be rude Not a problem. I am glad you gave honest opinions.

shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
frstly i m damn late for readingg it...
it's ossomly done...
i truely loved it...
it's more than beautifull...
i loved d way antara nd ishika got some. Space. Frm yash nd druv... Vch they needed at that tym...
Bt i guess antra iis late this tym...
may be ishika is on her way to manali...
i m sure they'll go to manali...
nd there will be the confessions of their atleast of yash nd AM... I knw i knw that i was expecting too. Much. Bt now yash desrve to win her... ND she deserve true love along wid ishika...
i m looking forward for manali trip...
it's going to be fun...
Continue soon...
only aftr ur xams...
mee also having in January...
hope 4 d best...
nd nxt tym plzz pm me...
i have buddied ur pm id...
nd thanxx for update MONAL...:)
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_arsha

frstly i m damn late for readingg it...

it's ossomly done...
i truely loved it... Thank you. Glad you liked it :)
it's more than beautifull...
i loved d way antara nd ishika got some. Space. Frm yash nd druv... Vch they needed at that tym...
Bt i guess antra iis late this tym...
may be ishika is on her way to manali... You are a great premonition-er! hehe. 
i m sure they'll go to manali... aage kii story bhi ab tu hi bata de. LOL. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nd there will be the confessions of their atleast of yash nd AM... I knw i knw that i was expecting too. Much. Bt now yash desrve to win her... ND she deserve true love along wid ishika... AT and Yash definitely deserves to be together. Let's see what happens. 
i m looking forward for manali trip...
it's going to be fun... Erm. Lets hope so. 
Continue soon...
only aftr ur xams...
mee also having in January...All the best! 
hope 4 d best...
nd nxt tym plzz pm me...
i have buddied ur pm id... Ohkay! 
nd thanxx for update MONAL...:) No problem πŸ˜ƒ

littleflaws thumbnail
True Love
Chapter 19

When Antara spotted Kalika's car in the driveway, she ordered Dhruv to turn around and drive towards Rosemary Resort. She was in no mood to face Kalika, and she hoped that she would never have to face her.

Once one of the receptionist guided their way towards Shekhar's office, Antara lightly knocked and opened the door when she heard Shekhar's voice telling them to come in. She pushed open the door and stepped in with Dhruv and Yash right behind her.

"Antara, what a pleasant surprise!"

Antara smiled, as much as she hated Kalika, she loved Shekhar. She never understood how in the world those two ended up being together; more surprising was their marriage surviving till date. "Hello uncle," She greeted. "I was just um wondering if you knew where Ishika was."

Shekhar gave her an amused look, "Why she is in Manali, she didn't tell you?"

Antara's gaped at him that was one answer she had not expected. "No, she did not. When did she leave?"

"Today morning," Shekhar replied, "That's funny why won't she tell you. It's been weeks now since she is insisting on moving back to her old school."

"And you agreed?"

"No, after all this time when we managed to get her here why would I just let her go back? She just went there for few days to her home since, you know."

Antara nodded and then when she replayed everything in her mind she freaked out, "Uncle how could you? Do you really expect her to come back? She probably just said she wanted to go for few days, but once she was there, she could clearly choose to not come back."

Shekhar opened his mouth, looked down at the file that was in his hand, and closed his mouth without saying anything. He had clearly not thought that Ishika would play him around with such a delicate topic. He mentally smacked himself for being so careless.

"I can't believe she would talk me out using the situation. I just felt obliged to not hold her back, at least not with this time of the year around. I should have known better." Shekhar finally said, standing up to join Antara in her pacing.

Boys starred at the duo with confusion and amazement. Shekhar spotted them and asked, "Who are they?"

Antara stopped to see whom Shekhar was referring to. "Oh I completely forgot they were here. They are my friends."

Shekhar nodded and announced, "I am going to Manali."

Antara said, "No." When she got starred down by all three men, she added, "I mean I don't think auntie will agree."

"Oh Kalika does not need to know."

Antara looked at him and bit her lower lip, "Are you sure about that? She has her ways of finding out."

Shekhar slumped down in his chair, "I can't believe she is my wife."

Antara stifled a giggle, "Don't worry I will go, and make sure to bring her back."

"Are you sure? I mean she played some really big cards to get permission to work at Mystic."

"Oh I could just imagine that, but yeah I am sure dad and mom can manage with one less employee."

Shekhar corrected her, "You mean two less employees."

"Well, they will have them both back by the weekend. If I don't go then they will definitely have one less for the good."

Shekhar smiled, "You girls always remind me of how much you have grown up. I could just imagine why Arjun treated you like his own."

Antara smiled a sad smile at distant memories. "She is going to be a whole lot angry at me for bringing two more people along with me." She faced her friends, "That is if you want to come along."

"Be careful and call me once you reach there," Shekhar called before she stepped out of the office.

Antara turned around a certain angle to smile at him fondly. No matter what, Ishika still had a father and she has to come back for him.

Antara walked over to the Basil plant near by and pushed some mud aside and smiled when she found a key. Unlocking the door, she stepped in the dark, moist room. She walked in to let the boys come in.

It had gotten dark outside. She had called her mom as soon as Dhruv dropped her at her place to pack some clothes before he left to do the same. Twenty minutes later, she was ready when he pulled up at her front gate. She fiddled with her fingers nervously and listened to music through out the ride. Yash and Dhruv stayed quiet too. Silence just hung over them for six long hours.

"Ishk," Antara called and walked a step further but there was no response. The house was still, she can't hear a thing.

She felt the wall to her left and searched for the switch board, when she flipped the switch no light came on. "Duh AT, it's been two years since this house was abandoned," She told herself in a low murmur, which was loud enough in the strangely still and dark house.

"Here," Yash said and switched on the torch light in his cell phone. Pointing it around he added, "So, this is her old house. It's really small compared to the current one."

Antara shook her head, but knew he won't be able to see her in the dark. "No, this is her home." She walked in and called Ishika one more time, and strangely she did not here a familiar ring tone as she was expecting too. The boys followed her as she led the way, clearly knowing her way around the place. If not for the darkness, the dust and the huge white sheets covering most of the furniture reminding her of how much time had passed since she had walked on those floors, she felt as if it was just yesterday when she was thirteen and running in through the front door towards the kitchen to see what Ishika's mom was cooking for dinner that night.

She smiled as more memories flashed through her mind, she almost ran towards the kitchen, but stopped herself and walked towards her favorite room. Ishika's bedroom. She had slept in the room more than her own room. She remembered all the things she and Ishika did in that room. She slowly creaked opened the door, and stepped in to see Ishika playing with her soft toys. Ishika had a huge collection of teddy bears.

A tear escaped her eyes when she didn't see Ishika as she had expected too. She thanked God for the darkness, because no matter how hard she tried tears still made their way down her cheeks. She walked towards the bed, Ishika was not there but all the soft toys were still laid perfectly one by one.

"Where are you Ishk?" She said and turned around from the bed, not wanting to pain herself. But the memories still ran wild, almost as if she was watching herself and Ishika as kids bouncing on the beds in hopes of falling down and getting a little hurt so they didn't have to go to school next day.

She pushed between Yash and Dhruv and ran out of the room. If not for the reason of why she was in the house in first place, she would have ran out the front door all together. But, she turned around and walked towards the other door. Door that led to Ishika's parents bedroom. When she didn't find Ishika in that room either she called out, "Where are you?"

Then suddenly as if someone answering her question, her legs moved in another known direction. She stopped in front of the stairs and looked up, "You better be here getting yourself sick."

She ran up the stairs, two steps at a time and didn't stop until she pushed though the terrace door, and a low wall stopped her from going any further. She heaved a sigh and climbed the fence and down on the roof of the balcony of Ishika's parents room.

Ishika jerked up from her sleeping position when she heard footsteps. Her eyes widened when she saw the person, "What in the world are you doing here?"

Antara replied in a stern voice, "I take it, you were not expecting me to come over. Well you were not expecting them to be here either, and yet they are."

Antara tilted her head motioning behind her shoulders. Ishika starred at her not believing her at all when she saw Dhruv and Yash stop by the short wall lining the terrace.

Antara stepped up towards her, and Ishika said, "I don't want to talk with anyone."

"Sorry right now I am in the mood to only listen to my heart and no one else."

Ishika scoffed, "Yeah? How about you listen to the other half of your heart that is telling you to go, kiss him and tell him how much you love him."

Antara stopped in her tracks for a brief second and starred at Ishika's back. Quickly forming words she sat down next to her and said, "Sorry honey you are not getting rid of me anytime soon."

Ishika sighed and lay back down to look up at the sky knowing Antara was right, she would not be able to get rid of her that easily."

Dhruv and Yash sat down with their back against the wall. They were not going to leave the girls alone, but didn't want to look at them and make them feel their physical presence. Antara had brought them along and that was her way of saying, both of them will always be part of her life. But, as far Ishika goes neither knew what to do. So, without looking at them and hiding themselves behind the wall they sat in silence not sure what to expect next.

After about half hour of silence Antara looked away from the sky and tilted her head in Ishika's direction. "You cannot just pretend like I am not sleeping next to you."

Ishika sighed, "You are going to miss your classes."

"Says the girl who does not care when she is missing her own classes."

"I am just saying you should not have come. I want to be alone."

"You have been alone for two years. That's more than enough time and space."

"That's not true. I had friends over here."

"Like the way you have in Kashmir."

It was not a question, but a statement that stated Antara's point that Ishika had indeed been alone for past years now. It was time for her to start living, start letting people into her life again.

"What's the point?" Ishika said, as if she could read Antara's thoughts. No, she cannot but Antara's statement delivered more than one message. She continued after a pause, "People just leave one day. No one stays in one's life forever. Better to shut everyone out from the starting itself."

"I never leaved you. I am still here aren't I?" Antara said hurt by her best friend's word. True, she did leave town, but she never left her. Not the way Ishika was hinting. What if she was not physically there next to her, but she is here now. She is determined not to let go of her hand. It was Ishika who was pushing her away. "You cannot shut me out, because I am already there in your life."

Ishika didn't say anything. She didn't have the strength to utter a word. She felt drained out, she felt lost.

Antara said, "I did come with mom and dad. You were not there. I looked for you, everyone was looking for you but you had just walked away. Next morning, I had no option but to go back with mom and dad. I waited as long as I can. That evening, I was relived when Shekhar uncle called to inform that you had came back home. You have no idea how much you had scared me Ishika."

"You were here?" Ishika asked. Of course she was, Antara would not leave her alone and just send a pity card to make her feel better. She repeated, "You were here," to herself, assuring herself.

"I was," Antara confirmed. "It was you who as not here. You did come back that evening, but still I won't be wrong when I say you never really did come back. Did you?"

Ishika finally looked away from the sky and tilted her head to look at Antara. Tears blurred her vision as she saw Antara's face shine under the moon and several stars.

Antara locked her fingers into Ishika and pointed up towards the sky with her other hand. Ishika followed her finger. "They would never approve of what you are doing to yourself, and for first time I would agree with them. Ishk every one deserves happiness, and you have people who still care for you. Why are you making yourself unhappy on purpose? Do you have any idea how big of a crime are you committing?"

"I am happy. I smile and laugh," Ishika defended herself.

"Are you? Whom are you kidding?"

"Fine. I will try to be truly happy, but I don't want to come back. In that house, I see myself as anything but happy."

Antara sucked the inside of her cheek before saying, "I am not going without you. We are staying here for few days. I won't take that away from you, but forever, forget it."

There was no argument left. Antara was going to live up to her decision, and Ishika was adamant on hers. No matter what she said would get Antara to agree. She was letting her stay for few days was a miracle itself, not wanting to let go of what little she got, she sealed her lips. She would go on with the flow for now, and when the day comes, the day announcing they should head back, she will just face the circumstances then.

Next Part: ________

Note for Khush, I am waiting! Somebody please go grab her!!!! 

New Readers: Add Moon_Snow in your buddy list for regular PM notifications. 

Comment Away / Press Like 

Happy New Year!

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 10 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was very emotional and I did cry don't know why because I have no idea what is going on and why ishika came here
Waiting for suspense to end
Happy new year
Shivani

Ps love you too Edited by The007Shivani - 10 years ago