Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly rani, see i was so busy this week. i won't be tomorrow until night tomorrow, and Tuesday i am leaving for New York.Than after than back to college, and work.! i won't be here on Wednesday, and Thursday.i will be here friday only, and not again on sat. i am getting so busy nowadays with work, and school!😒 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh..rani..u r famous in a gud way so..chillax..
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

exactly rani, see i was so busy this week. i won't be tomorrow until night tomorrow, and Tuesday i am leaving for New York.Than after than back to college, and work.! i won't be here on Wednesday, and Thursday.i will be here friday only, and not again on sat. i am getting so busy nowadays with work, and school!😒

😭😭😔
😭
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: syria2014

exactly rani, see i was so busy this week. i won't be tomorrow until night tomorrow, and Tuesday i am leaving for New York.Than after than back to college, and work.! i won't be here on Wednesday, and Thursday.i will be here friday only, and not again on sat. i am getting so busy nowadays with work, and school!😒

What you're going to my city, which part?
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What you're going to my city, which part?

i am going to Manhattan, and Long Island. Staying there for a night, and than flying back to Manchester, New Hampshire.!😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Syria...Yes I just want Metz back. They can show her in curly hair yaar. Just show that she wants to disguise herself as Piya, so there will be no problem of hairstyle as well :P
I guess only Metz can shoot up the TRPs and add spice to this boring show. I miss the initial episodes of PKYEK when I got addicted to this show :/

@Rani...yeah I miss Neetz😭 She remains in IPk forum these days, but I want her to come here as well because I JUST MISS HER😡 
And whenever I enter this thread, I only find unknown people😳 You and Syria are also not there when I am here.
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
hie chakku...😊
i love ur posts...they are really entertainin..i am like fan of ur sarcasm...and posts...the OS u wrote 2day..was fab...loved it❤️
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail

i am going to Manhattan, and Long Island. Staying there for a night, and than flying back to Manchester, New Hampshire.!😳

wow..kya life hain..enjoy😉
Petal_Pose thumbnail
exactly, cvs need to be whacked. even poco has lost interest on the show i heard. seriously, they need to end this track,and bring metz in. the only way this show trps will shoot up. it desperately need a kick esp. the way show is going right now

awww, just try to talk to them nah!😳kidding, i will try to come more, and but i can't promise. 🤗
Petal_Pose thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

wow..kya life hain..enjoy😉
[/QUOTE]

thanks! it's better than driving. we rented a car me and me and my frens drove  to  my hometown. our plan to leave yesterday got cancelled, we decided to change the plan, and go to nyc for a day.!😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago