Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakigal34 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

great ending! This fan fic was really fun to read! Im going to miss it! I loved this fan fic and thank you for giving us a great fan fic to read!

aw thank yu!! and your welcome!!  thanks for lovingg it = ]
lucky-moon thumbnail
nice and love this lyrics good fanna was outstanding and so is ur fiction plz do continue
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadlover<3

awwwwwww tht was soo adorable!!...this fanfic was enjoyable to read!!..i loved it!!!!..hope u start another fanfic!!.. πŸ˜›

awww thanks!!! and i probablyy will in septemberr = ]
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

wow awesome part areej! mi amour(catching up on sum spanish eh?) lol πŸ˜† that was a great ending! have tons of fun in Pakistan!(lucky person) and come back soon and write as another rocking story or else!

Muqu

awwww muqu dahhhhlinggg.... i mucho amor yuu tooo jaan!! ahah yehh yur catching on...= ]]] and thanks.. luckyy?? i think nott... lol and i promisee i will write in sept. i'm scared of yurr or elsee πŸ˜† i'll mishhhh yuu =' [
hawoo thumbnail
hey areej i kinda read the ff in bit n pieces but wen i read the whole thing over i must say it wuz awsome!!!...cant belive u ended it!!! neways rite a new ff soon 😊

- Hawa πŸ˜›
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky-moon

nice and love this lyrics good fanna was outstanding and so is ur fiction plz do continue

awww thanksss luckyy moon = ]
insia12 thumbnail
Just finished reading all the story must say it was fantastic
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

Just finished reading all the story must say it was fantastic

aww thank yu...and thanks for reading... glad yu liked it = ]
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawoo

hey areej i kinda read the ff in bit n pieces but wen i read the whole thing over i must say it wuz awsome!!!...cant belive u ended it!!! neways rite a new ff soon 😊

- Hawa πŸ˜›

thankss hawa!! wow yu read the whole thing over?? and yeahh i ended cuz i'm leaving for pakistan in 1 day... so i need the timee = \ and yeahh sept = a new ff = ]]]]
pakigal34 thumbnail
thanks to everyone who commented and sorry if i missed yu! but i'll write a new one in sept. && i can not find Ohh nO yOu DiD'ENT! = [