Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great part!!! It was really cute, cont soon!
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part areej! cute! cont soon!
Pooja922 thumbnail
wah!!! just what i expected from you lol.....continue soon spanish bud...oh and gimme some tips yaar ur good at this romance stuff not mee!! 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pakigal34 thumbnail
thanks guys!! its like 5:30 in the morning and i'm going to philly for a trip so i'll continue tomorow.. and it might ve my last.. or second to last part.. not sure yet πŸ˜•
pakigal34 thumbnail
thanks guys!! its like 5:30 in the morning and i'm going to philly for a trip so i'll continue tomorow.. and it might ve my last.. or second to last part.. not sure yet πŸ˜•
Pooja922 thumbnail
nooo!!!! "te echo mucho" donde esta mi amiga? Where are you....omg come back sooon....nooo this fanfic is ending 😭 😭 😭
angadlover<3 thumbnail
omgg this fanfic is going to end soon?...i didnt noe tht!!..haha..im slow!!..well the part was gr8 and i will miss this fanfic when it is finfished!!!plzz continue when u can!!..and have funnn on ur trip!!
pakigal34 thumbnail
aww yeahh its ending.. sorry guys!!
mucho amor for yuu spanish buddy </3
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awesome job on the last part! It was so cute! Don't worry about us, continue whenever you like, we'll always be here πŸ˜›
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

Awesome job on the last part! It was so cute! Don't worry about us, continue whenever you like, we'll always be here πŸ˜›

thanks preeti! and ohmygawd!! NICE SIGGY... i loveee him too😳😳