Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: pakigal34

guys i'll continue tomorow!! srry 😳

it's ok.i am waiting for tomorow😃

pakigal34 thumbnail

Kuch KahiUnkahi

Part 3

"Are you serious?" angad asked quiet excited.  "Yeah, we were looking through Prithvi's old phone calls, and we were able to find a few taped phone call tapes!!" shabbir said, just as excited!" they had just found evidence, to prove that Prithvi is guilty of josh's murder! Kripa was sound asleep. She didn't hear anything. Sometimes she would think that angad did kill Josh. But she had never even thought about Prithvi killing Josh. He couldn't, because… and when she thought about it, She didn't know why she had never suspected him of the crime. Mostly because, he wasn't the kind. [Not that ANGAD is!! Lol] Soon Shabbir left and Angad went upstairs, to go to sleep.

Angad was sleeping besides Kripa, who was sleeping. He caressed her hair for a while. Then, started talking. "Kripa, I know you didn't want to come back to me because….well because you thought I killed Josh. But now, now you'll know, that, that was a lie. I never killed him, I was framed. I wasn't even involved. But you, you out of all people didn't believe me. You also didn't believe that me and Simone…we…we never did anything." He closed his eyes, allowing tears to spill out of his eyes. "main be kitna stupid hoon. Tum to yeh baat sun be nahi sakti!" now crying and laughing at the same time. He kissed her cheek, then her forehead, and then softly on her lips. He grabbed a pillow, threw on the sofa. And went to sleep.  

Kripa woke up next morning, to find Angad sleeping like a little kid on the bed. He was usually awake and long gone before she even woke up! But then she remembered it was a Saturday. She remembered what angad said last night. Ho miserable he was. She knew he didn't know that she even heard a word. But she heard all of it. The same thought kept on bothering her, her mind kept saying that, no Prithvi can't do this! He's not the type to kill some one!  But then she remembered what angad said the night before, "I never killed him, I was framed. I wasn't even involved. But you, you out of all people didn't believe me." Was he speaking the truth, or was this also another lie. And then she remembered, something far more important, "You also didn't believe that me and Simone…we…we never did anything." She remembered, that was one of the reasons she told shabbir to leave the case. Because she thought that angad had betrayed her, but really, she betrayed him. She went over, and kissed his cheek, and then she whispered "sorry" in his ear. She did love him. She did love him!!! She knew she had never stopped loving him, she just thought she didn't. now all she had to do was to find out if Prithvi had really killed Josh. And if he did, she was never going to forgive, never.

Hi, im sorry I haven't posted in like 2 days. I woke up at like 6 to do this, sorry its kind of short!! And there is no preview….because it's a secret [not really, I haven't decided what I want to do yet lol!] k so enjoy!! And post comments!! : ]

love

Areej <3

Edited by pakigal34 - 18 years ago
zehra05 thumbnail
hey i just read all 3 parts and it's fabulous 👏 con. soon can't wait to read next part 😛
khushi19 thumbnail
wow that was just great tusi great ho paji
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just gr8.....continue ur gr8 work!!