Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 da update just caught up da ff, interesting pls cont...soon
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You're too cute.

Love your FF, its just awesome, keep on updating, waiting to read more.

All the best take care.
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter 12

Quickly, before anyone could return in the house, she took the baby boy and left entering a room and slammed hard the door behind her.

The Walias stood their eyes' popping outside their skull. "That's my grandson" Jigyasa thought. Bani and Ashlie stared at each other wondering how to break the silence.

"We are very sorry, for letting you leave like this, but we have an urgent meeting, we are really are" Ashlie took the lead breaking their awareness; she did not show any feelings of pity nor sadness. "Massi, Dadi, thanks a lot for coming" Bani joined in. Jai stared spiffed, Ashlie already started to walk to the entrance. Bani looked at everyone's expression. Jigyasa, Aditya and Rashi stood still while Sahil's eyes were big and round, he stood like a motionless man, totally knocked out of his sense. Bani and Ashlie accompanied them to the door and gave wicked smiles. Soon they left. "Oh my god! It was so hard to smile, my cheeks and my jaws are aching" Bani exclaimed. Ashlie patted her cheeks. 

Sahil banged his car's door, sat inside, and started driving at full speed. (Wanna die) His eyes' were filled with tears and he thought of those good moments of Rano and him; in college. (Awww, I wanna cry!)  "Seven months are much to forget and to hate or to love and to repent! I was an ass, a total ass (yup! we know that!) How I am supposed to be going there?" he repented. (Good, use this brain of yours for useful purposes!)

Monday 03.10.2011, Dixit Group of Industries

"Good morning Dave" Bani said to the bodyguard entering a big blue and white building, a multi-storey one. Bani was wearing her usual casual dress: a light green salwar kameez, green circle earrings, black high heels, no wonder she, as always, was beautiful. Dave nodded and opened the door. "Good morning, Ma'am" a woman said, everyone, the employees, stood up and greeted her. Bani smiled and greeted back. "Hi Bani, great normally" Shekhar said. "Yeah, I am the best" Bani replied. "Oh! That's abnormal! That's suppose to be Ash's quotations", Shekhar laughed. "Bani, huh, might if I ask you something?" Shekhar asked. "Yes", Bani grinned while walking in a cabin, which had the photo of her sisters (Pia is dead!) and her father. "Err- will you...c-come...'with me...Ummm, for...d-dinner?" he stammered. Bani couldn't help but laughed at his face. Shekhar looked embarrassed "you are laughing, like every day I visit restaurants to have dinner!" he groaned. "I didn't mean that. It's you look so cute when you are embarrassed, shy and cute like a total'lamb!" Bani exclaimed. "Ma'am, this is the meeting of today" a woman, secretary Kajal, was written and pinned on her blouse. Bani, still smiling, flipped the file and her smile totally vanished and she choked aloud "NO!"

"What happened? Have you seen an alien?" Shekhar teased. "No. More scarier ' try this, 50% partnership with the Walia Group of Industries, signed by Nishant Dixit" Bani said grimly. "W-what?" Shekhar said. "Your cousin is not that stupid to sign a deal with those stupids, is he?" Shekhar asked. "Nope, behind every cause, there must be an explaination, come on, and let's go in brother's cabin" Bani ordered marching to the door. "This time Nishant got really too far" Bani's voice boomed in Shekhar's ears. On a table there was a letter addressed to Bani <To Dear Bani> it said. Bani tore the envelop angrily and read:

"Sometimes, promises, make you helpless, when you don't know what future stores for you, you agree to do it, and then shows how that promise is a curse of your dear ones, it makes to take this step as it's  a dying near's wish and keep ringing in your mind, please do this. Bani, please consider it my defenselessness for my lovely sisters! How hard is to keep a dying old man's promise? Dad, that is Mr. Kay Das Dixit's one of his last wish is to partner with Uday Walia's company that is the Walia GI. Sorry to inform you about this, consider it my helplessness of a promise! (I can become a poet, what do you think!)

Lots of sorry, from your Bhaiyya ' ND"

"Being helpless of a promise? I know this pain! Don't worry, I'll fulfill uncle's last wish!" Bani said in a determined voice. "Okay, I'll have to explain this to Ash and Rano, and I need help" Bani said to Shekhar.

"Wow! Such a big building, nah" Pia said outside the entrance of the DGI. "It's London's best business man whom we are talking about, mamiji" Sahil replied. "Come 'on let's move on" Jigyasa said.  Soon Aditya, Jai, Jigyasa, Sahil and Pia reached the big elevator. "Good morning sir" Dave said. Rano fretfully searched her purse, she glanced back and she could see shoes, needless to say who they were? Dressed in black jeans and red tees, not to forget her spectacles, she looked like an intellectual. (She is one)  "Hello", she answered her phone call "yup, they are just behind me. To bring them to The Main Course Hall, I am on my way" she said shutting her cell and stashing it in her purse. "Please follow me" she said without turning back.

~*~________~*~

To be continued'..

Preview: Pia "Jai, I have a good news for you!" (It's a good news for her and a bad news for you, readers, I swear many will kill me when I'll write that part! Oucch! I need mercy!

Will be posting the next part later

Thanks 4 replying! 😊
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Chapter 13

Rano fretfully searched her purse, she glanced back and she could see shoes, needless to say who they were? Dressed in black jeans and red tees, not to forget her spectacles, she looked like an intellectual. "Hello", she answered her phone call "yup, they are just behind me. To bring them to The Main Course Hall, I am on my way" she said shutting her cell and stashing it in her purse. "Please follow me" she said without turning back.

Jigyasa started one step and the others just followed. Rano pushed the elevator button and the elevator reached them to the second floor. Secretary Tina held Rano her files while the other employees greeted them. Son she reached a big door which had a platted notice written – Authorize persons only*Main Course Hall. Rano took out a card and passed it through the indicated area. A little buzzing sound was heard and the place where she passed her card read: Welcome Rano Bali, code #20^34, password accepted. The door at once opened and they stepped inside. It was a big cabin where there were seats for big meetings. Pia stared like a goldfish. Ashlie and Bani were doing some work. Ashlie was making the Xerox of some files. Bani left her work and marched towards the Walias. She said "you're 2 minutes earlier! Anyway, please have your seats", she gestured to the seats which had name cards written on them. Rano went to join her sisters in their work, while employees wandered around. The Walias were staring at the place. "Did you hear the latest news?" Ashlie muttered to Rano. "No, what?" she asked. "Di is going to a romantic candle-light dinner with Shekhar" Ashlie exaggerated. "Di", Rano whispered "is it true that Shekhar proposed you" Rano said adding her piece of words. Bani looked at them shocked and said "no, silly, Ash heard the wrong message. We are just going out for dinner that's all! We are just friends" she grinned. "Oh, I thought he might, because, you sure look like you got your lives' greatest news" Rano laughed silently.

"Good morning everyone", Bani said, Ashlie was reading a file while Rano was managing the slides of the power point presentations. A soft music played in the background, and Bani was explaining about the project, Jai Walia was amiling, Jigyasa and Aditya looked interested, Pia was sulking while Sahil was busy staring at Rano, who was not even aware of his presence.

"If you agree to our companies terms and conditions, and we agree yours" Ashlie stated. A file was being circulated in which everyone signed in it after having read. "The next meeting has being scheduled on the 14th of October, I hope that's fine with everyone" Bani said. "Yes", Jai Walia retorted. "Thank Yu" Bani said standing and shaking her hand with Aditya.

Kristy's room

In a pink room, with pink wardrobe and fashion accessories and pink dressing up table, lied three kids; Krishna, Ganga and Atharv on a pink and purple bed. There was a big teddy bear written <I Love You> on it. "So what do you think about the Walias?" Atharv asked, he was flipping a car race magazine. Krishna and Ganga were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! (Couldn't think of anything else) cards, looked at him. "I have put my feedback on them" Kristy said handling Atharv a paper. "Now, my Dark Magician Girl, attack her Summon skull" Kristy played. "You lose 300 life points" Kristy remarked while Ganga peered over Kristy's criteria. "Jigyasa Walia is a scary witch with her big scary eyes, and her white big teeth not to forget her stupid hairstyle, and jewelries plus her horrible bindi. Aditya Bali is a very funny and joyous person; I reckon he wasn't in his full sense when he married his wife. Jai Walia is a potato in real life, he has a sour and bitter taste for choosing Pia and I don't know why he was giving puppy eyes to Bani Bua" Atharv read and exploded in laughter. "Pia Walia is the most out of fashion who takes a yellow handbag with pink wardrobe (if Pia finds about this, Krishna!) and has a silly smile, her hairstyle doesn't suit her head. Rashi Bali is a nice and good person, I couldn't find any faults. Sahil Bali is a cute, easy-going on the eyes, muscle, dead handsome –uncle- who is too cool, no wonder Rano Bua had cracked for him. Still thinking if he has changed or still the same monster! Waiting for the reconciliation of Rano Bua and Sahil Uncle! He has been staring at Rano Aunt the whole breakfast! Massi <no surname> is too busy with her sting operation – Jai and Bani forever and happily ever after. Dadi Bali is the same as Massi Sharma."

Both sister and brother laughed at this.

Walia Mansion, Pia's bedroom

"Jai, I have some good news for you" Pia exclaimed happily. Jai was reading newspaper and Nikita was sleeping. Pia handed him a report…..

What does it contain? Stay tuned to get the shock!!! Please don't kill me!

How do we put a picture? 😕🥱

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesome-desi-glitters-2

👏
👏

Follow: prachi _desai_FC_***

@ThePrachians Everywhere in the world

http://twitter.com/ThePrachians

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
I am thinking of killing Pia, anyone agree!
Plus, thank you a lot.
Next part will be a Jai Bani Forever Together Never Leave me Alone part
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story plz update soon

music_girl thumbnail

Chapter 14

Pooja fren, you didn't answer, so I'll have to post this. If you want to post another part, please tell me, you're welcome.

Bani looked herself in the mirror and asked "Ash, am I good". Ashlie groaned and said "for the 99th times, I am telling you that you look great and amazing". "Yeah, even Ash doesn't check her in the mirror that much when she goes out with Tarun" Rano chipped. Bani and Ash glared at her. Bani was wearing her usual 'dress code' ' pink salwar kameez, pink heels, pink lipstick, pink eye shadows and her blush made her a total perfect ' just like a supermodel for her catwalk. Her sisters were piled on her bed. Ash was painting her nails while Rano was reading a book. She put down her book and looked at her sister "have fun, I'll just check on Varun" she said leaving the room and shouted "don't make any one unconscious just by staring at you, it can be fatal" and the rest of her words were a fit of giggles. The two of them heard a honk and Ashlie added "have fun, eat as much as you can and don't forget to leave a little before so that Sheks can pay the bill". "Hi" Bani whispered in the car. "Hello, I want you to talk to my umm'girl'friend about me? Would you? I want her just to have the perfect image of me! I want you to'" Shekhar said nervously. "Oww, man, alright, I won't tell her the day you slipped on the banana peel, you knocked a little toddler on the road or you nearly spilt your coke on the shopkeeper's articles and'." Bani laughed. "What? If you tell Jenny all that, she'll scare off" Shekhar whined.

Kingston Palace Restaurant

"Jai, isn't it the most fashionable place here?" Pia cooed. "Yeah" Jai smiled and continued "it's for celebrations for becoming a dad for the second time". He showed no excitement on his face as he watched the door. Bani smiled at the waiter and Shekhar-guy pointed to a table. "Why are you so worried about?" Pia asked following his gaze. Pia snarled. Bani sat down and looked at the menu. "This place is fabulous, Shekhar, I would be glad to meet Jennifer here" Bani gushed. "I told Jennifer that the only people that made no fun of me were you and her. She said she wanted to meet you" Shekhar explained. Jai looked tense (couldn't see his ex talking to another man!) and Pia stood up, fire-breathing, she took large steps and walked over Bani's table. Bani was laughing when she noticed Pia. "Well, coming dinner with your future hubs" Pia smirked. Bani ignored her and did not bother answering. Shekhar, enough of her annoying behavior dragged her by the arm to Jai Walia's table. "Sir, your order came by mistake to our table". Bani giggled while both Jai and Pia looked dead embarrassed. Shekhar was marching to his table when he noticed a petite woman, reddish blonde hair, blue eyes, cute and all that walking towards him. He smiled and at once Bani knew it was his parcel. Shekhar pointed over Bani. Bani could not help but joked that this girl as a total silly to choose Sheks out of millions of people.

"So, you're Jenny?" Bani asked and Jennifer nodded flushing. "Shekhar has being talking a lot about you. Normally he even scares at the word G-I-R-L, as if it's a big scary deal. But when he had mentioned about you, I knew he was serious" Bani laughed. They talked about stuffs a bit and Bani left them alone, she called Ashlie, to send a driver to fetch her. Jai seized the opportunity to talk to Bani. "Bani! Wait!" he called breathlessly. Bani froze on her tracks. She had to avoid him at any cost. She walked quickly and took the main road, so that Jai could not do anything but running behind her. Finally Jai caught up with her. "Look, you're getting the wrong idea of me" Jai reasoned. "Yeah, what wrong idea? You are wrong in all angles" she snapped. Jai stared at her. "Look, I know Pia is faking, she only wants money" Jai tried again. "That's not my problem, and please save it" she zapped at him. "You are disgusting and do get that in your brain. Heard it" Bani told him off, furiously. "So you really think I never had loved you" Jai said. "I had never loved ' nice try Mr Walia and look over there, your prissy wife is worried about you and good night" she screamed and hopped in a car. "It will be really difficult" Jai said defeated.

(Hey, I noticed that I have never written about the babies. The next chapter will be 'Baby's Bash' ' all babies that I did not elaborate will be included.)

"How was Jenny?" Ashlie asked "everything went well" Bani said, she didn't want to upset her sister with Jai's fiasco. "Ash, tomorrow, what do you think of starting the shopping of your marriage" Bani asked. Ash turned red, crimson red.

Ranvir (this guy has being missing since the start of my story) looked desperately at his kid who was howling and crying. "This Rashi, how much time will she take to shower" he mumbled. He took Sanaya in his arms and paced the room. Sanaya looked at his father through her tears and smiled. "Pa...O'n'da" was the sound that came from her. Rashi came from behind and looked at both of them affectionately "good, your daddy needs to learn these things". Ranvir shook his head and handed Sanaya to her.

Today is Tues2, 2morrow I will be at home, but not sure to be able to update coz I have to do 2 preparatory work of my Art Exam which is on this Friday. Thurs2 i'll have 2 go 2 skool

Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous chapter, couldn't help laughing how Pia got drag back to her table.🤣

Make sure to get all you school work done and then update.

Take care.
music_girl thumbnail
Hello,
Will not be updating today! 05.10.11
I still haven't completed and i am already tired. It's sooo tiring just sitting drawing, erasing and painting! All my braincells are dead! All i can see now is two colours mixing together making a pool of the new colour! God! I think I need a doctor! Sorry, will not be updating 2day.
Thank You
Take Care
Bye Bye
Hey- it's Divali week, nah, just remember! In my country its on the 26 October. Happy Divali to You all.🥳
🤗⭐️⭐️___⭐️⭐️🤗
🤗⭐️⭐️___⭐️⭐️🤗
🤗⭐️⭐️___⭐️⭐️🤗
🤗⭐️⭐️___⭐️⭐️🤗
🤗⭐️⭐️___⭐️⭐️🤗
~Happy Divali to all~
May God bless you all!
Love,
Music_Girl 13
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that's why I smile, It's been a while, Since every day and everything has
Felt this right, And now you turn it all around, And suddenly you're all I need