Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@paaji: cheer up buddy.. we are IN IT TOGETHER.. remember😉

@Binis: finally you commented..😆 yup the more said about the team.. it would still not match their convictions man.. they are giving the show.. their baby dignity even in the mercy killing.. hats off to them.. they still made me cry today.. something I thought was not possible.. going by the uphill task they had.. I will surely remember and honor them for a long time to come.. for being the best story-tellers I have come across on indian tv in the recent times..

@Ashu: awww.. you made an entry.. i am glad your lappy is being confiscated.. will try to come online sometime.. but cant assure.. loads going on.. when i am not working.. m getting my head and screws checked🤣 will tell u the details later.. and hope to catch u sometime soon.. hope floats.. and nope i DONT give you permission to watch the MB episodes.. I told you NOT to.. go rest..

@Munira: your predictions is looking all the more plausible.. but I jsut cant see how IMV cld digest all this blasphemy in the name of redemption... I rather see him die.. and D walk off in the sunset with her mother's memories and book..Let the Viranis live their freedom.. their respective love.. but at the cost of the man that fend for them.. at the cost of the man who was the ONLY HURDLE according to them..At this point.. w/e end the makers give.. I will lap it up.. for the IMPECCABLE EFFORT from their end

@Karnika: Check the epi discussion thread.. kuttapu has been really nice to write a synopsis for the last 2 days there..😊

@Kools: each and every point you made IRKED ME.. but I have just resigned myself.. than debate the loopholes.. for the lack of time.. one a better day.. say come next week.. I shall get into the details of contesting each perception.. wrt IMVs conviction.. coz we see what no one else ever did in IMV.. my evening have been too tiring and painful off late..😆 but dont ya worry I'll BE BACK come next week.. we shall RELIVE MB.. the WAY WE WANT.. 

@Mb loves: buddy you come up with the best graphics.. 🤣 I feel like doing much worse to the channel tho. all of IMVs raapchik ideas brewing in my head.. hahahaha
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur analysis. Gr8 as always. As for me I am so upset that I can't even bring myself to analyse anything on the show. I just feel sad that such a lovely show has been given the minimal time to wrap up in. The least they could have done was to have a Maha Episode as a grand finale, but that also does not seem to be happening. 

What more to say as U all have said it all. All my feelings have been expressed beautifully by u all. Feel particularly bad for IMV. This was his story and in the final episodes he only has been side-tracked. Can't blame the CVs as they have to tie up so many lose ends in such a short time span. I curse the channel and have decided to boycott it after this show ends. Not that that will be any trouble doing as MB was the only show I have been watching of late.

So today we will see the end of MB...I feel tears pricking my eyes at the very thought of it...wonder how I will bid adieu to the show...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i cant it takes a l0ot to depress me sonali and this move by channel has done this
it has drained whatever positivity i had
we never got to see imv viraj ,no scene between them, can u imagine, no devki cp tracl
plus we never got to see vd , vd had so much potential but now its so ruined
tell me one thing which is good now

the whole last two months have been aunty sabina kii dastaan
i am angry at the makers, now they must be cursing themselves that why did they bring sabina bavk in the show
show ko poora dubaa le gayi😡
now i dont care if they show vd or vs, ,
they ruined vv character to ashes , d kaa kachra kar daala
tom imv will say sorry and its over
i am really abngry , koi colors waala saamne aa jaaye naa toh i will get violent

thankfully i have another show kuch toh log that will start from next week ,
but still i will have this bitter feeling , this show deserved a decent ending
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
intru  ,,,,"de ghuma ke "... uknow dimaag ka dahi kar dala...saboo au😡😡y,sach mein le doobi..."MB".nice story but end bad...may be???????? but i'll miss spl. "IMV- D- CP"one of the my fav..charecters of the MB...im feeling bad for esha...her fb also🤢, no response.my ❤️ is😭 last day & @ sonali... thanx dear😆...colors😡😡ko ga*iii...munna bhai style mein doongi.& last mein apne style mein...😉 hey intru...koi news esha ke baare mein...plz. tell me.

"SONALI & KOOL" ...plz last epi ka"raapchik postmortem" karna... 
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
FINALE ANAlYSIS- Mukti: a journey of salvation... 

Let me start upfront with a denouement... this goes to the TEAM OF MUKTI BANDHAN

a STANDING OVATION..👏

Ok after the intial shock let me start off.. I read the intense reaction from most of our forum friends.. and was literally heartbroken... Amidst wrapping up my day.. I was upset, angry, even defiant.. I thought of writing my own version for IMV- the man we love.. (I still might do that tomorrow).. I dilly-dallied but finally caved in.. heck I could not get myself to not watch MB.. 😆 so I started with very low expectations.. prepared to hate the end.. thinking thats the best way of detaching myself.. from this unhealthy fascination I developed for this show.. but little did I know that I am more hopeless than I had imagined.. 

the 45 min long epi started with a bang.. D confronting BB.. reprimanding him for the lies he had told her.. but in rather characteristic MB manner the story-teller gave BB his due.. Mihir Bhuta continued his supremacy.. as the lines filtered out.. human beings can only stand outside and lament on the futility of their understanding that went behind a decision.. not chase his decision...Bha's poignant pain filtered when he uttered..  I am saddened by my lack of foresight to see a IMV emanating in Ishwarya or a Dalichand Shah in his esteemed family.. While D incessantly asked him where her mother was.. as she needed her.. as there had to be a tie due to which parimita left... only to be cajoled by her grandfather.. to look ahead.. and she showed her defiance then.. by telling him she is.. by divorcing the man.. by deciding to not live a Charulata's life.. my heart choked at the reflection of the little girl in D.. who wanted to shed a few tears after her crusade by her mother's lap.. coz no other shelter is ever that peaceful.. that secure.. she did not know where she was headed.. but only hoped for one night by her mother's arms.. Inspite of the excessive behavior on her part Ds pain did move me.. it was very believable..

I sat thinking maybe this was the best part and the worse is to arrive next.. and it sorta did.. but was a mixed bag.. Jimmy was given fab lines for his closure.. even a cameo character like his was treated fairly.. in his convictions.. of not taking advantage of a rich girl's feelings.. and his ego trying to match IMVs when HE REJECTED IMV's daughter's proposal... what he told nirali.. I wish someone had told VV.. anyone.. tht whether your dad may look out for u or not.. its your duty to respect your dad's sentiments.. On one hand I was definitely happy to see an actor like Rahil been given his due.. but was saddened by the foreshadowing of IMV.. but that wasnt the last of that.. but neverthless I had a brief smile in IMVs proclamation of the jokers as emotional fools😆

And finally I found a reason to be pissed.. VS and their chuski prem.. 🤣 VV still sucking on that stupid candy.. but sadly enough I couldnt even be pissed... It was rather blah.. the only other bit that lacked any conviction..😆 My interest temporarily regained as D joined the miserable lovers and S exposed Ds feelings for VV, D held her dignity.. in gifting the miserable lovers their low existence and the burden.. the shame that I saw in Sabina's eyes till the very end.. VV less said the better.. one person who was randomly butchered was this character.. I dont even recognize him now.. apart from IMV-CP and D-CP if there is one more reason I would write an alternate story it would be to resurrect the VV we loved.. anyhow moving on.. came the MOST HEADDESK moment.. when the stupid Virani family stood with thaalis etc to welcome Sabina🤣🤣 this was maybe the most eye rolling cringe worthy moment when I screamed out ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL..🤣🤣 when finally our dark lord commanded his right.. asking VV not to overstep his boundary by entering his domain with that woman.. while VV shameless looks at D for silent support and meekly threatens him.. only to be overturned by IMVs threat.. an eye for a retina.. beat that.. if you care so much for your love for a girl it has be at the expense of your father.. a threat he lived with himself.. and grew with.. 

And then came the highlight scene.. yes.. what most people hated.. I simply LOVED.. for the screenplay, the cinematography.. the DIALOGUES and most FOR THE ACTING.. Shiv sir commanded the scene from the very beginning.. holding a pistol in hand.. a smirk on his face as D approached.. a pain in his voice.. as he repeated something he had before.. only this time he said it with this hopeless dejection at Ds foolishness.. his exp bang on as he said.. you lost the right D to help this family.. by your own stupidity.. My heart melted for IMV there.. the pain in his demeanor.. somewhere he looked tired.. for finally seeing that it may just be difficult to stop that girl he always wanted by his side.. D walked in with her defiance and I wasnt going to give her the credit of crowding my sensibility till she spoke about IMV-CP.. her acknowledgement of their love.. in a manner no one ever did.. the aghast face in IMV.. that moment was EPIC.. he stood bare there.. in front of a girl he had wanted to possess as CPs shadow.. He finally saw a respite as she spoke about her mother and him.. giving dignity.. worth.. respect to their love.. seeing the Ishwarya in him.. in someways.. 

at some point here.. it was hard for me to see the conviction.. I kept questioning myself.. what did D say that CP didn't.. why did IMV not listen to Parimita.. but the storytelling had this essence.. as Ishwarya debated his convictions with iMV.. I was moved by the presentation there.. the characteristic MB screenplay with classy fbs running back and forth.. I knew at that point.. that although I couldnt relate to the way IMV was being treated.. even by Ishwarya.. coz my biggest grouse remains.. IMV-Ishwarya CAN CO-EXIST.. one doesnt need to relinquesh the other.. but for simplicity sake.. and the work of art in that scene.. sorta did make me suspend disbelief.. yes I agree.. IMV had imprisoned Ishwarya.. and Ishwarya had a right to ask for that freedom.. I was left sighing.. how amazing this screenplay would have been had it been given more time.. then IMV would have been given more space.. not been shown as a unidimensional eye sore.. both us and the makers helplessly had to forego IMV.. the man who inspired a lot of us.. but I'll get to that in a separate post.. so while Ishwarya debated.. questioned.. IMV listened.. hrd.. retrospected.. coz well the big jolt he did get from Ds acknowledgement of her mother's and his love..somewhere this man was tired.. IMV was tired.. of fighting.. incessantly away from his family.. with the world.. with himself.. and the SUBLIME TRAGEDY on IMVs face.. a SMIRK as he lifted the gun to his head.. as a teasing option.. as the screen blacked out.. SIGH.. one of the BEST MOMENTS of MB.. what an execution.. 👏 Shiv Sir I bow to thee.. your silence.. your eyes.. spoke beyond words.. In fact I wld have been more happy to see it END RIGHT HERE.. an OPEN ENDED closure.. does IMV die.. does he live.. I would have seriously loved to see the credits roll right here..

but well.. the makers wanted to leave us with a more positive end.. but this part did not go down well with me at all.. The mukti of Ishwar.. came at the cost of IMV.. altho the storytelling was compelling I just couldnt get myself to digest it.. I couldnt see IMV put a gajra on charu.. imitating his dad.. that was blasphemy.. I had to keep reminding this isn't IMV.. this is Ishwar. .and tg he changed his attire into the white shirt with pajamas.. that defo made it easy.. to my eyes and sensibility..  I had to acknowledge that IMV died a death in that very room.. away from the family.. in his isolation.. coz NO ONE EVER UNDERSTOOD HIM.. so he died alone.. wrapping CPs memories.. as his wreath.. Ishwarya who proclaimed he wld give up his fight and retire to Mangrol.. couldn't touch me.. as much as IMV had.. 

the redeeming factor came in the last scene.. as D finally took her path in life.. thereafter.. I couldnt help the sadistic pleasure at seeing the burden and shame in Sabina's eyes.. feeling small in front of Ds mahanta🤣 (Mahanta meter in favor of D).. the obscurity in VDs relationship was attractive at the end.. the romanticism that IMV lived with.. was now Ds legacy.. as she shook his hands as a future competitor.. sigh.. I felt for her there.. so in the bargain of giving Ishwarya his mukti..she carried this burden with her.. 

Ishwarya proclaiming D as his guru much to the approval of Baa and Master was of course the victory of idealism over realism.. but my heart ached that realism was shunned.. I will dwell more on that in my grouse post.. but as I came to the end with this mixed bag of feelings.. the makers.. just about saved the best for last.. that closing scene.. of D and IMV (and I say IMV here CONSCIOUSLY.. ) as it was IMV not Ishwarya.. IMV tossing the coin that was his blessing from his mother.. and giving it to his shishya.. to his loved one.. to the daughter of his CP.. to HIS DEVKI.. as D caught on to it.. a moment witnessed by the whole family.. but a moment which only IMV and D shared.. it was that personal.. as IMV brought curtains on to the show with All the best..

I sat there numb.. before a barrage of tears found its way out.. in that one moment.. I felt the makers did JUSTICE to MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE.. To All my EXPECTATIONS... they fought the system.. its gruesome ways.. to give us the essence of MB in its LAST SCENE.. MB was always about IMV-D.. and how D held the key to IMVs salvation.. and this scene was impeccably a symbolism of tht very theme.. albeit.. this time IMV gave something to D in return.. his emblem of his corporate ambitions.. I smiled amongst my tears.. hoping for a bright road ahead for D.. a MUKTI INDEED..but its the BANDHAN btw IMV-D that won me over.. and leaves me empty come tomorrow..

Finally I am immensely glad that this show finally found its Mukti from the tyranny of TRP race.. dominated by dim-witted audiences and capitalist corporates.. but at the same time bestowing a Bandhan with all the ppl who loved this show.. and will love it forever.. and I am proud to say much like the dark lord IMV.. I shall HOLD ON to the BANDHAN as its more fascinating than the MUKTI..

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Dedicated to my special journey with  Mukti Bandhan... Saying I would miss it.. would be incomplete..
but am at a loss of words right now.. 

All I can say is..

woh kal bhi paas paas thi.. woh aaj bhi kareeb hain..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlqrmJ7r60&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE] 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
After my emotional vent.. and unstinted appreciation for TEAM MUKTI BANDHAN.. I make this last post as a loyal and fair viewer with my grouses.. and complaints

one of the most primary one is of course every one's anger.. THERE WAS NO TIME OR TREATMENT GIVEN TO IMV- our dark lord.. his multiplicity.. his layers were like obliterate in the last week or so.. I thought a lot about it.. and I empathize with the makers.. with the little time they had.. there was no way IMV could have been given a proper treatment.. he was THAT COMPLEX.. HE NEEDED much more time.. and thats the very reason I will write my own version of the end.. incorporating my vision for IMVs journey to Mukti.. But I have to give it to the makers.. their effort was earnest.. and subtlety reigned supreme..

my second fariyaad is NO D-CP track. .this was one with explosive ideas.. IMV-D was still given some due in the last scene.. a lot said thro the eyes than expressed.. but what abt D-CP.. thts a journey that wasnt shown.. I want to write on that.. how I see it.. and it will hopefully come b4 the IMV-D scene.. where D holds the key.. coz it was rather unreal for D to come to grips with the pain of her mother abandoning her... they track wasnt given anytime for obv TRP purposes..

Third complaint.. murdering VV just as the actress came back.. with her gola prem.. yes he always thought of her.. but so did iMV.. and both were given dignity.. till the return of the ***** ruined VV the honorable responsible man into something I couldnt recognize.. I will try to see if he finds a fair part in my alternate version.. 

and fourth IMV-Parimita/CP had some more things left.. esp IMVs re-reading Parimita's book.. respecting her choice in life.. that wasnt shown but implied.. and I weave a lot of stories in my mind regarding that.. 

And Finally.. what most of us.. loved.. fought for.. the CLASH OF CONVICTIONS.. between IDEALISM and REALISM.. yes IDEALISM won but REALISM wasnt given the dignity of a good fight.. IMVs lack of treatment.. costed realism heavily.. Ishwarya gave up V. Ind to 3 incompetent idiots.. one gola sucking loser.. and the other with a penchant for art more than business.. third less said the better.. without any understanding of business.. what abt V. Ind.. what abt realism.. this was one show we looked up for giving a fair share to real convictions in IMV.. though they were given a back door exit.. my alternate version will give it a fair share..

finally I couldnt blame the makers.. coz they tried their best in the given time.. and I was mighty impressed with the quality even in the last epi.. its no mean feat to bring forth this quality in such a short notice.. so who do I blame.. the channel bosses.. the lack of sensibility in mass audiences.. 

Amidst the conundrum I found my ans.. I BLAME KOOLS🤣🤣 for once saying Baa master wont stop till IMV became a pauper and did farming in Mangrol.. SEE WHAT YOU DID WOMAN.. 🤣you knew we were read... 🤣 you abused that right... 🤣at the same time I blame MUNIRA.. coz I am mighty sure now.. she is one of the team or channel ppl..🤣 for reading the end so freaking well.. she had said will be a tame lame end with a convincingly weaved storytelling.. only if I took her more seriously before.. I wld have brain washed her to show ONLY IMV🤣

But too bad.. you guys pay the price for not giving me the bits I crib about.. so I may just write my version.. now its up to you to decide if you want to read it.. I will be in the forum posting on vintage MB epis.. reliving the old gems.. and in due time.. may just post my alternate version when its ready.. I may start from the phase CP left and the kids came back from the picnic.. 😊 and paaji be assured.. there wont be any mahanta.. and nothing we dont like😆 or should I say no one..😉 so VS, JN.. so long😆 you got more than your share.. 😆

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup. I didn't have ny expectations either.. after the bad reviews... maybe that's why, I didn't dislike it as much. The ending was defo bad but there were still likeable bits in the epi.

VS. These two disgust me. V, can this guy be more insensitive? He gets to know D loves him and all he has to say is "why didn't you tell you?" W*F. This is one complain I also have with the makers... how badly they've butchered this character. And S, I don't even understand this lady. Oh, he's divorced D... I can marry him now. And where are all her lovers now ... why aren't they celebrating the end they wanted... or do they even care about this show? It was their stupid bring S back, bring S back chant that ruined a good 2 month of this show 😡 And Jimmy, the emotional fool 😆 Given the time constraint, I'm sure we could've done without this scene. No one cares about JN anywayz.

The ending. UGH, HATEEE such perfect endings. Like u said, so unrealistic. At least one person should've died yaar. Master hi sahi 😆 Though I would've liked to see V dead... no VS ending. lol. But seriously, what a stupid ending. IMV calling Sabina bahu the next day *rolls eyes* and all that D's kanyadaan shaart. IMV calling D his guru. Retiring. Moving to Mangrol. Why? BLAH!

These were the retarded parts of the epi. The rest, I liked. I think they showed IMV coming to terms with what he's become and how he has changed rather nicely. I mean, they HAD to rush. So given that, D talking about CP and Ishwar coming in all affecting him... shown quite well imo. And now that I think about it, I would've LOVED such open-ended ending. 

And then the last scene. What a perfect, PERFECT scene!! Even if it was just a few minutes, it was all about IMV and D, what the show was all about. Loved it to bits. I'm not even as attached to this show as you guys are, but it even saddaned me. Thinking there would be no MB, no IMV tomorrow ... sigh.

As for complains, I only have one. Why did you guys kill VV like that? There was no show ending or such an issue then... :( The rest, I guess were sorta out of your hands... sad. Anywayz, a job very well done, you guys should be very proud of it... majority of this 10 months journey has been extremely enjoyable. We'll remember this for a long time.. there would be no show like MB, never a character like IMV again ... 
Edited by trouble_maker - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IMV , tell about CP and BB  to Devki , shed two tears and walk off in the sunset plzz . ..kaash!!!.😍😍 broken dream...last epi was??????💔 epi ,no words...i was crying😭 & vry upset&think, why i watched but i 'll remember"mb" only for  two person...                            
                      ⭐️ 👏 "SHIVSIR & ESHA KANSARA" 👏⭐️
@SONALI : AS USUAL EXCELLENT REVIEW but im up set & vry angry fm mb writers,wat they wd to show " IMV "AS LOOSER, VILLAIN  & "D" AS IDIOT & VIRANI FAMILY AS JOKERS & SABOO AUNTY &VAIBHAV UNCLE AS D'S BROTHER &BHABHI B'COZ IMV ACCEPTED D AS DAUGHTER &HE W'LL DO D'S "KANYADAAN"TOH SAAL* WOH KYA THA" KISS",D WAS ACCEPTING VV AS HER HUBBY HER FEELINGS, LOVE CARD 4 MONTH ONE ROOM &STAYING 2GR.sala4 months mein pyaar ki chiriya nahi udi...but SA*LA I HOUR MEIN BRO & SIS REL..K*MEENE PANTEE KI HADH CROSSED,SUW*ER HE WAS PROMOTING VD AS LOVERS,HUSBAND WIFE.SABOO AUNTY KNOWS VRY WELL D'S FELLING FOR VV BUT SHE ACCPECTED MP FM VV SA*LI NE PEHLE KYUN NAHI KIYA..IT'S CHEATING &TOTAL LET DOWN TO THE VIWERS OF THE SHOW. EVR WTD VD 2GR..fb or any site,but saala🤣"GOLA GOLI"🤣 2GHER.🤣🤣good mb ended now VS fans CON.😆😆for ur GOLA 🤣🤣GOLI...last epi"SABOO AUNTY" felt 😳 for her decision VV KI RADHA🤣 🤣🤣pravachan karo.v.villa mein.😡.😡...
MARRIAGE IS A DIRTYJOKE OR CHILD'S GAME FOR ALL VIRANI'S & SPL.VS.LAST EPI WAS ONE OF THE (DIMAAG PHARU) WORTHY EPI OF MB. ITS A WRITERS FAULT,HE CAN 🤢 VV OR IMV KILLED HIMSELF OR S KILLED HERSELF THAT WD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ENDING😡I HAVE NO WORDS ,I JUST COULD'T BELIEVE, IT THAT THEY CAN END IT LIKE THIS...STILL FEEL SO BAD  😡 U KNOW I M SO UPSET AFTER 9 MON'S PREGNANCY& DELIVERED" GOLA GOLI" 2GATHER...saala ese bura end nahi dekha.MY❤️sayVD photo ko destroy kar du. es end se society per good massage jayega??CHILDRENS MARRIAGE KO GAME, JOKE SAMJHENGE & PARENTS KO PYAAR KA DUSAMAN...kiski fault CC or MB WRITERS.my view.4months enough for vd's love & relations,..bahut bhadaas baki hai mera kafi time kharab kiya...gola goli ne dimaag udaa deya...mb writers ne mb lovers ko SDAMA de diya.it was horrible end...
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonali a fitting analysis 2 a fitting final episode.👏👏👏 Yup d epis. lived up 2 d show nd I suppose tht was d best d makers could do in such a short time. As usual d dailogues were awesome.

It seems I too have come a full circle as I totally agree with ur take on IMV. Y does IMV nd Ishwar have to be mutually exclusive? By d way I liked d scene between d young Ishwar nd IMV d best...it was also basically wat I had been saying throughtout my posts, abt potraying IMV more as a negative char, which even Ishwar was not ready 2 accept nd begged IMV 4 MUKTI.

Also liked d idea of an open end nd I think we can take tht end if we so want, as after tht whatever is shown is again due 2 d compulsion of acceptance...u know everything has 2 b spelt out loud and clear 😉 no room 4 one's own interpretation.

V grps' share prices must hv hit the bottom with news of VS nd IMV returning to Mangrol. 😆
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago