Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Sonali - frankly, I did not care one hoot about the kids, or the 3 Idiots as you call them - paying their dues to IMV or not. Honestly, not one of them proved to be a child begotten by their father, much less raised in his acumen! 

What really makes the end very very blotched is - picking on your line of explanation - how he 'figuratively' killed himself. It just did not make sense. The fact that he killed Ishwar to become IMV, and then IMV to become Ishwar again - a further degraded version - just defeats the entire purpose of return of CP in his life, in the form of D. The whole key to his peace and calm and reform was defeated the moment he had to 'kill' the real IMV, and out on yet another facade to exist! 

Like I said, I would have wanted him to retain the IMV, with a heart closer to Ishwar's - and that is what D's advent in his life, her existence on this show was supposed to have accomplished. Not to revise IMV's ruthless ways, but to revive in him that hope and motivation to be a better human, while still being the wiser one he had become! I don't mind the kids getting their happy ends - I shall never wholly deny the fact that they each had their own reasons to fight their Dad - because really it was what IMV had sown, and truly, his character was so rich and layered because of how he advocated his 'good intentions' and imposed them on everyone around him. While I had zero expectation from any of the kids to understand where their father came from - duh, the best they could have done is what they did, take their candy and walk away happy thinking they had their father back *gags* - but with D, it should have been different. Like you say, she did recognize the dormant hints of Ishwar in IMV... and she was the right person to have revived that part of his soul again, revive it, in this same person IMV, and not in another facade! 

Oh I should quit. Like I said, I didn't hold MB close to my heart, but I did come to take to IMV, enough to be very disappointed by the end they gave him. Yes they had two weeks, but I can't imagine someone who 'created' IMV, to put him down like that. Agreeing with you, his isolated end would have been a whole lot better. This is/was not a show to please the masses, as it never did. Why bother with the farce of a happy end like all Indian fiction? Honestly, an average viewer would only take home what the 3 idiots did, that IMV was reformed, that the good man had won and the bad defeated. *rolls eyes* and that technically defeats the entire idea of creating an anti-hero like IMV! 

The final IMV-D scene was indeed, independently viewed, one moment of saving grace. What can I say about the rest to make up for even a part of the disaster ... I know not. Let's just ignore the finale ever happened. And saying that - I shall eagerly look forward to you putting forth 'your version' of the end - please do it, however long you take. And if possible, PM me? I'm not sure how regularly I'll visit the forum - although when I come, I'll come hunt out name in the topic makers =) 

🤗 for remembering my ID - you did mention that about 'zephyr' I recall now! 😆 Fingers crossed there will be another forum another time to get together for! 

xx

JZ.. what you pin point here is exactly what all of our grouse it.. Kools did the smart thing by not watching this last week and living with her perception of IMV.. i am more hopeless so jumped right into this.. and well Idk what went in to the makers mind.. if this end was inspired from the novel.. I just reconciled saying its their baby and they are entitled to their story-telling.. but as a viewer its completely my prerogative not to digest it..and I shall not.. no wonder I decided to write the version.. and not just of the end.. the most awaited track of IMV-D-CP and D-CP was not even dealt with.. in my mind there needed to be a D-CP rendezvous for D to know IMV.. coz only CP knew him.. yes reading her journal was one way yet it was half baked..so I am going to deal with that.. put CP into this equation and then come to D being the ultimate key for IMVs reconciliation.. yes he needed to let Iswar and CP free.. from his burden.. but not change IMV.. and that will be the big task.. I have to think about how to put it in the perspective.. so need a bit of time to get the tame end out of my way.. 😆 will PM you once I have written it.. and hopefully wld post it in this very forum that became our  daily hangout for the last 3-4  months.. and hope to see u around too.. I may not be watching shows as much myself.. but for the sake of our discussions- kools, me, munira.. we may just hang on Vintage MB and something tht comes along.. so u r most welcome to pay a visit and join us come next week..😃
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh tell me about hanging on to vintage of show we love deal! Am there, doing that 😆

I'll probably pop in now and again, but the PM would be awesome, thanks. 

And yes Sonali, you point out the crux. D-CP was the most important tangent to deal with, after D-IMV themselves, because really it was a trio angle to the story! And D didn't reach all the way through IMV's head, mainly because there was no CP in this segment, pity! No one was rooting for an IMV CP reunion to give VS competition *gag*, but hello, how can that angle be given a pass. Sigh. Yes, that would have given us the IMV we wanted to end up with... 

Okay, will wait up your end - no hurry =)

xx
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

joins munira... zainab ji...😆 maidaan mein ao.. kab tak chup chup ke post like karengi

Chaaa!!! *covering face with hands and peeking*
Tum nay pukara aur hum chaley aye... Like button hatheli pay lay aye

Aur mein chup chup ke post nahi like karti.. KHULLAM khula like karti hoon😎

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i am going to imagine that vv birthday was the last epi in mukti bandhan , them my mukti bandhan ended and on air was another pakau show😆

after that the show went to gutters
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Intru😆 😆..good going. ur views about vv is excellent. I don't want  to remember vv as 😡saboo's lover, who looked like a biggest 😳selfish guy, who is concerned about  only his own happiness & doesn't care for anything. so I agree  before b'day I loved his character,but after I don't like. If i will remember vv, it will be only from devki's angle...vv ka  devdas🤢 😭looking😡 saboo "AUNTY"... "NOT 😲DIGEST"

jaane kahan gaya charu & imv ka "VAIBHAV" & devki ke "VAIBHAV JIII" 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa mb loves this will always be my biggest grouse the death of the old vv

ask sonali she was totally fidaa on her,😆
now i will say he is worse then his sis nirali,
at the end of the day imv ke children mein sirf ek hi thoda theek thaak nikal and that is sid ,

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So bloody TIRED today

Missing u guys

Did IMV wear WHITE while going to Mangrol ?

I am gladI have not watched the last episodes . I dislike the full Lot  btw , especially stupid Vaibhav

Preachy Devki needed a royal blasting from BB

Sabina I am indifferent ...She did NOT run after Vaibhav ever it was vice versa . She shud not have accepted him , I agree to that and so My respect for her took a dip but I cannot hate her , I am indifferent to her

I only HATE Vaibhav . And BAA .

I love BB and IMV . BB was not wrong in wanting CP to marry a settled guy .Its exactly what IMV did years later with Nirali , thats how a Father thinks . With time and Nirali's marraige MV wud have understood that .

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa mb loves this will always be my biggest grouse the death of the old vv

ask sonali she was totally fidaa on her,😆
now i will say he is worse then his sis nirali,
at the end of the day imv ke children mein sirf ek hi thoda theek thaak nikal and that is sid ,

haayyeee mera V jaap aur tera D jaap😆 janey kahan gaye woh din... remember u did the updates with  D jaap and I did analysis in yer thread with V jaap😆.. jab tak tune updates likha.. V was jaap worthy..😉 phir a.nty aa gayi😆 
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
" kool jiii'...tere bina jiya jaye na, mb forum per likha jaye na..
                             imv ki haar per hus rahe, vs lover party kar rahe...

u know my💔 😭  imv's" safadi ki chamkaar" dress &mangrol ke paathsala dekh kar.(imv & devki🤢.2gather) jabse d's" vaibhavjiii" 🤢single epi.. bhi nahi dekha... but "hatsoff" sonali dear..
.NEW MB...pro/dir..by  mblovers... screenplay..👏.sonali dear,👏 may be...😆.VD 2gather😉