Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mbloves

IMV , tell about CP and BB  to Devki , shed two tears and walk off in the sunset plzz . ..kaash!!!.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ broken dream...last epi was??????๐Ÿ’” epi ,no words...i was crying๐Ÿ˜ญ & vry upset&think, why i watched but i 'll remember"mb" only for  two person...                            
                      โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ "SHIVSIR & ESHA KANSARA" ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
@SONALI : AS USUAL EXCELLENT REVIEW but im up set & vry angry fm mb writers,wat they wd to show " IMV "AS LOOSER, VILLAIN  & "D" AS IDIOT & VIRANI FAMILY AS JOKERS & SABOO AUNTY &VAIBHAV UNCLE AS D'S BROTHER &BHABHI B'COZ IMV ACCEPTED D AS DAUGHTER &HE W'LL DO D'S "KANYADAAN"TOH SAAL* WOH KYA THA" KISS",D WAS ACCEPTING VV AS HER HUBBY HER FEELINGS, LOVE CARD 4 MONTH ONE ROOM &STAYING 2GR.sala4 months mein pyaar ki chiriya nahi udi...but SA*LA I HOUR MEIN BRO & SIS REL..K*MEENE PANTEE KI HADH CROSSED,SUW*ER HE WAS PROMOTING VD AS LOVERS,HUSBAND WIFE.SABOO AUNTY KNOWS VRY WELL D'S FELLING FOR VV BUT SHE ACCPECTED MP FM VV SA*LI NE PEHLE KYUN NAHI KIYA..IT'S CHEATING &TOTAL LET DOWN TO THE VIWERS OF THE SHOW. EVR WTD VD 2GR..fb or any site,but saala๐Ÿคฃ"GOLA GOLI"๐Ÿคฃ 2GHER.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃgood mb ended now VS fans CON.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for ur GOLA ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃGOLI...last epi"SABOO AUNTY" felt ๐Ÿ˜ณ for her decision VV KI RADHA๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃpravachan karo.v.villa mein.๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ก...
MARRIAGE IS A DIRTYJOKE OR CHILD'S GAME FOR ALL VIRANI'S & SPL.VS.LAST EPI WAS ONE OF THE (DIMAAG PHARU) WORTHY EPI OF MB. ITS A WRITERS FAULT,HE CAN ๐Ÿคข VV OR IMV KILLED HIMSELF OR S KILLED HERSELF THAT WD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ENDING๐Ÿ˜กI HAVE NO WORDS ,I JUST COULD'T BELIEVE, IT THAT THEY CAN END IT LIKE THIS...STILL FEEL SO BAD  ๐Ÿ˜ก U KNOW I M SO UPSET AFTER 9 MON'S PREGNANCY& DELIVERED" GOLA GOLI" 2GATHER...saala ese bura end nahi dekha.MYโค๏ธsayVD photo ko destroy kar du. es end se society per good massage jayega??CHILDRENS MARRIAGE KO GAME, JOKE SAMJHENGE & PARENTS KO PYAAR KA DUSAMAN...kiski fault CC or MB WRITERS.my view.4months enough for vd's love & relations,..bahut bhadaas baki hai mera kafi time kharab kiya...gola goli ne dimaag udaa deya...mb writers ne mb lovers ko SDAMA de diya.it was horrible end...

wow thats some anger..๐Ÿ˜† all I can say is.. the writers have more right on a project they conceived than the audience.. we may or maynot agree with the end.. but if the writer has his conviction in the story telling I have no issues.. aaj tum gaali de rahi ho.. agar VD ek saath hotey to VS lovers gaali detey.. Audience expectations are hard to be met.. but what matters is the conviction of the story teller.. heck I did not agree with the end.. the unfairness met out to IMV.. i have no problems with VS getting together.. as I cldnt see D live her life with such an epic loser.. aisa loser S aunty ko salaam ho๐Ÿ˜† let them suck gola all their life.. do din mein pata chal jayega atey daal ka bhao.. when love flies off the window.. jab paise ke waandey hongey etc..in fact the only person I felt happy for is D at the end.. she sorta found her freedom from this misery.. in the name of marriage.. if V was goign to be this miserable.. let him mope with Sabina.. I felt bad at how they showed IMVs death.. I felt bad looking at the man IMV had to portray himself as in the end.. but I wont demean the whole show and the writer's command over his art just coz I did not agree with the end.. they have given us 9 months of classic viewing exp.. and nothing can take away from tht.. the last bit where IMV-D closed the curtains on the show was ENOUGH to make it worthwhile.. the WHOLE JOURNEY reflected in tht moment.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

naraazgi ussey hoti hain jissey pyar ho.. but its upto u.. do u wanna love the way D loved.. or do u wanna love the way V loved.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

You know I have not been able to watch the serial the last one month due to travel etc but I had done a post ages ago talking about why we all like watching crap on telly... Muktibandhan finally calling curtains just reinforces that. Tight script, actaully a story, brilliant dialogues and fabulous characterisations - I gues it was too much to swallow for an audience brought up on a diet of saas-bahu operas!

But I must tell you, that I did, at least in the last week, follow it through your posts / analysis and you made it come alive for me!

And I am equally intrigued, what kind of HHs do TRPs come from? Clearly wilderness cos most people I know, meet or talk to seem to watch this serial.. or maybe thats its tragedy, its the audience that does not watch saas-bahu, kanjeevaram clad villians & non-existing storylines, that watches serials like Muktbandhan!

yup its just sad.. the society has been dumbened.. or should I say every tom dick harry has a tv set and contributes to TRP.. majority of the metered zones are actually not metros.. hence an urbane show has no scope.. look at all the yrf shows.. they shut down in one season.. the urbane audience itself is NICHE now.. there was a time when the creme de la creme was called niche..but they are absolutely non-existant..๐Ÿ˜† recycled tracks in every show works.. on the other hand complete grime like BB works coz ppl find pleasure in looking at 12 good for nothing ppl in a house trashing each other.. such is human psyche.. now.. its just sad.. in such times where is the room for a show like MB.. I wrote to viral shah and told him.. MBs biggest flaw was the yr it was aired.. had it been on tv 10 yrs bak.. the story wld have been diff..

but I am just happy tht a show like MB happened.. it stayed true to its concept.. there are loads of shows tht pretend to hatke.. look at BALH.. its extremely pretentious.. they wanna show a middle aged couple and their marriage when a friend told me its utter ridiculous how juvenile these middle to late 30s act.. so there.. but ppl wld love tht.. coz they r given the impression tht its a classic and hatke show.. what works is the IMPRESSION more than the CONTENT.. MBs lack of any pretentions did not attract the audience.. coz it did not make tall claims.. like other colors shows.. that give u the impression of being based on some extreme social stigma etc.. but in reality they r anything but tht..๐Ÿ˜†

I am glad my posts helped u live the show.. I wld defo reccomend you catch up while you can.. who knows when a worthwhile show comes next..
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saunee

Sonali, I didnt watch last epi I planned it to watch in morning but sadly they didnt telecast it on its time..they shown UT in place of MB. I felt banging my head into wall after this then came to forum, read views..but after reading views i was not sad...

bt now after reading ur analysis I have to watch this... honestly your analysis of the end part made me cry...

as we all praised IMV and D for providing us an entertaining and learning journey with MB I would like to praise and thank you, Kool and Intruder for providing us great analysis and such thoughtful discussions๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘which I never seen on any other forum..the difference we all know..why...๐Ÿ˜•

I don't know but I feel ending MB in this way leaves a hope for a sequential of the story where CVs can portray the journey of female version of IMV aka D. but chances are less as considering the trps of current story as it cannot be spiced up for masses..

as chances are less to get such story in future on tv i feel heart broken thinking i wont have such discussions in future...

HATTS OFF TO YOU ALL ๐Ÿ‘who have contributed a lot to this forum...wish we will have another such story in future..lets hope positive..

All the Best ! friends๐Ÿ˜Š

nice to interact with you.. so what if MB ended.. we r here for a lil while reliving MB.. and let me warn u that my analysis of the finale is extremely personal perception.. you may in all reality not see it tht way.. so dont let anyone crowd your perception... and decide for yourself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks a lot for liking our discussions.. yes its been a pleasure being a part of this small but elite click that has rather well-read and introspecting kind of ppl.. no wonder we got hooked to a literary inspiration MB.. 

I see what you mean for a sequel.. I can even see this as IMVs masterstroke.. of leaving purposely so that the kids know how hard life is.. appreciate their dad.. and maybe ask him to come back for V. Ind.. they see that their fantasy is an attractive option.. but not practical.. when love takes the easiest hike.. to show how VS live under the shameful burden of being given their togetherness as a benevolence by D.. and that is a huge burden on them.. and love just cant cover up for it.. at the same time how D has to bear this burden.. and invests herself in business.. and sorta cages herself like IMV did.. and her quest to meet parimita.. loads of things cld go into a sequel.. sigh..but no such story will ever be made after MB met this fate.. it will all remain in our everlasting imaginations.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: santok80

gr8 sonali; do write ur version of end & in that pls give some place to v.industries also which was basis of everyone's ahankar and which gave all liberty to do whatever they want

on lighter side, all got mukti; but v.industries got 3 jokers ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† who in no way r capable to manage that behemoth virasat created by imv

the virasat that IMV made earned my biggest pity.. what was the fault of all those ppl who showed trust in IMVs business acumen.. who invested in V. Ind.. how many homes did Ds blind crusade and VVs uber blind love break financially.. how can they live with this burden.. in the name of love and redemption.. the story did not go there.. but there is no overlooking that.. IMV wasnt an absolute.. you kill him.. and a whole empire and legacy topples.. how are they going to run it.. with Sid's paintings.. or by Nirali's investment in derby or even better.. VVs investment in Sabina's movies..๐Ÿ˜†

dont you worry.. my version wld be seeped in reality.. I believe human sentiments are flexible.. LOVE IN THE TIMES OF RECESSION isnt as encompassing as Radha Krishna.. its highly unreal.. and my version will take tht into account..
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx sonali,...but im upset..it was rubbish end. but i feel good for D b'coz she deserves more...not looser devdas VV ..happy VS 2 gather cong. VV..aate ka [email protected] style..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ&viranis got 1960's๐Ÿ˜‰heroine wth her latke๐Ÿ˜‰ jhatke๐Ÿ˜†but last shot was vry touchy imv & devki  "awesome" ...i'll rem MB only for imv & d, who is the real winner of the show...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but imv's legacy ????? "3 idiots" + 60's sabinaa duboo denge๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...u know end can be good...with vd 2gather imv's salvation es tareke se...no dear..mukti CP se & bandhan DEVKI ka usko jeena sikhata..but hua kya  mukti cp,d & imv se bandhan??????kiska. sab kuch de diya apne 3 idiots ko...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† & back to manglor that the reason why im upset...but i feel1 optionaur tha v d loves cd be change imv's life dir...wth sabina good yaadein.& he realized she was a good person...but  my spl mom. was the end  of mb "ishwer's love ๐Ÿ˜Šonly for"devki" who is dof๐Ÿ˜ŠCP. wonderful mom...no virani's no vs...thanx god.. one more 99% ppi wd vd 2gather u can see any site only1% vs .happy ending?????????mblovers ke liye jaroor rahega...๐Ÿ‘.lov u D & IMV ๐Ÿ‘ seq. cd be. interesting ...๐Ÿ˜‰ family's dis (v & sid).. reg business VS rel??,๐Ÿ˜† v.ind,& d 's success& virani's BAA BAPU JI ka style.. imv's'ahankar'...THEN imv's life tajurba bhi logo ko samjh mein aata..๐Ÿคฃ.๐ŸคฃEdited by mbloves - 12 years ago
santok80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

the virasat that IMV made earned my biggest pity.. what was the fault of all those ppl who showed trust in IMVs business acumen.. who invested in V. Ind.. how many homes did Ds blind crusade and VVs uber blind love break financially.. how can they live with this burden.. in the name of love and redemption.. the story did not go there.. but there is no overlooking that.. IMV wasnt an absolute.. you kill him.. and a whole empire and legacy topples.. how are they going to run it.. with Sid's paintings.. or by Nirali's investment in derby or even better.. VVs investment in Sabina's movies..๐Ÿ˜†

dont you worry.. my version wld be seeped in reality.. I believe human sentiments are flexible.. LOVE IN THE TIMES OF RECESSION isnt as encompassing as Radha Krishna.. its highly unreal.. and my version will take tht into account..

thats gr8 sonali some consolation for me if end is realistic let it be then reel & not real; when u r planning to post it cause mb forum will be archived very soon

santok80 thumbnail
thats gr8 sonali some consolation for me if end is realistic let it be then reel & not real; when u r planning to post it cause mb forum will be archived very soon
sonali.19281 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mbloves

thanx sonali,...but im upset..it was rubbish end. but i feel good for D b'coz she deserves more...not looser devdas VV ..happy VS 2 gather cong. VV..aate ka [email protected] style..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ&viranis got 1960's๐Ÿ˜‰heroine wth her latke๐Ÿ˜‰ jhatke๐Ÿ˜†but last shot was vry touchy imv & devki  "awesome" ...i'll rem MB only for imv & d, who is the real winner of the show...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but imv's legacy ????? "3 idiots" + 60's sabinaa duboo denge๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...u know end can be good...with vd 2gather imv's salvation es tareke se...no dear..mukti CP se & bandhan DEVKI ka usko jeena sikhata..but hua kya  mukti cp,d & imv se bandhan??????kiska. sab kuch de diya apne 3 idiots ko...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† & back to manglor that the reason why im upset...but i feel1 optionaur tha v d loves cd be change imv's life dir...wth sabina good yaadein.& he realized she was a good person...but  my spl mom. was the end  of mb "ishwer's love ๐Ÿ˜Šonly for"devki" who is dof๐Ÿ˜ŠCP. wonderful mom...no virani's no vs...thanx god.. one more 99% ppi wd vd 2gather u can see any site only1% vs .happy ending?????????mblovers ke liye jaroor rahega...๐Ÿ‘.lov u D & IMV ๐Ÿ‘ seq. cd be. interesting ...๐Ÿ˜‰ family's dis (v & sid).. reg business VS rel??,๐Ÿ˜† v.ind,& d 's success& virani's BAA BAPU JI ka style.. imv's'ahankar'...THEN imv's life tajurba bhi logo ko samjh mein aata..๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿคฃ

wat u r saying is all of our grouse.. VD together wld have been good.. but only with the V b4 his bday.. V wld have had to redeem himself to deserve being called IMVs son and Ds husband..ye V sabina ko hi mubarak ho.. whose world starts and ends with golas and chuski๐Ÿ˜† I feel the worst for IMV.. my biggest problem was that I truly believed IMV-Ishwar cld co-exist.. and the only salvation he needed was from CPs bondage and the vengeance he had taken up towards life and BB.. see either the end wld have been VD together and IMV in mumbai or VV dying and D taking up Nirali's cause later and IMVs redemption.. even in tht scenario D wld have a bandhan with him.. and third is the end they showed... in this case D also got a mukti.. but IMV had to die for tht.. in this end as I see it. .the biggest burden is on VS.. their whole domesticity is on the foundation of several broken alliances.. D obv wld distance herself.. the mangrol ppl wont really come in their way.. now they have only each other.. to suffer and love.. what Sabina once said ultimately happened.. she had said I dont want V to live with me at the cost of moving away from his family. .her conviction wasnt strong enough.. when manhar baa left the house everyone lamented that the family was divided.. tht charu lost her maa.. guarav was stripped of his great grandparents. .NOW WHAT.. V has Sabina.. but no PK.. no IMV.. no charu.. Sid has painting .. Nirali has jimmy.. but they dont have their extended family in their daily life.. I feel for Rajvi and Gaurav in this bargain.. they hadnt asked for this.. 

there is NEVER a HAPPY ENDING.. without compromises..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: santok80

well I havent started writing yet.. will do so soon.. and I dont think it will be one part.. there will be multiple parts of it.. and the progression has to form in my head..๐Ÿ˜† so I cant say when I'll post.. I'll defo post the 1st part by early next week.. and yes the forum may be archived.. but we can still keep posting in it.. there's no rule against tht.. if not we shall make a MB lovers CC..๐Ÿ˜‰ dont worry.. we shall collectively have an end we wanted.. a story we were looking fwd to.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Another thing I noticed was dat whnever IMV had had his say amongst his family members, right there in the middle of the vast drawing room, he would take the elevator up, rising slowly above all his speechless family members (as usually dat's how dey would end up after one of his diktats). Today dey show him drudging up d flight of steps, a dejected man!

Y show him donning a white attire heading for Mangrol? He has redeemed himself, so can't him continue making brilliant business moves nd taking his business further nd being the benevolent mentor to his sons nd D? Y gv it all up? Dat's wat he is. Even as Ishwarya, he was never happy being stuck in Mangrol...dey could hv continued showing him being a benevolent IMV instead of turning him into a Master caricature!๐Ÿ˜ก

Munira interesting point you bring here.. Actually I didn't notice it.. tht elevator was sartorial for IMV.. only other person who ever used it was Sabina and Vo during her recovery phase๐Ÿ˜• and that also bothered me as it was a statement of how IMVs authority was played around with behind his back. what you say abt him taking the stairs.. a dejected man.. I wrote my whole interpretation in Paaji's post.. I see it as a greek tragedy.. where IMV reconciled.. tht its better he died.. and for the sake of his family he had to live this mangrolite.. like his baa bapuji wife wanted.. quiet frankly I didnt even see ishwarya in tht.. like u said.. Ishwarya had dreams.. of flying away.. he was claustrophobic in Mangrol.. so it wasnt even Ishwarya.. it was just the man his parent wanted.. the parents were always against the industrialization.. condoning teaching in a small set up.. looking down on anything corporate.. so Ishwarya's stand here was to live life as the parents and sibling and spouse wanted.. to give the parents their joy in the last phase of life.. if IMV wore a mask.. Ishwarya wore another.. it wasnt really a grand mukti.. it was only letting go of Chanda.. and likewise everything he built.. 

In the last scene.. I didn't even see the fierce yet affectionate father to VV, Sid, Nirali.. he almost came across as the male version of Parimita๐Ÿ˜† if you know what I mean.. a subtle detachment.. this may have been an ideal end.. but a very irresponsible end.. If V. Ind suffers coz of IMVs renouncement, what abt Charu's ashrams.. did she not have any accountability towards that.. Idealism is nice but its rather selif serving.. in the manner tht it doesnt take into account the responsibilities that come with realism..

after binis made the last scene avis.. and I wore both of them in my dabba.. I saw the full circle btw the first and last scene of this show.. IMV flipping a coin in front of the ocean.. closing his hands on it.. like he owned the dream.. this time he gave the CORPORATE DREAM.. to Devki.. the same dream he had.. and closed her fist.. symbolizing his passing on his legacy to D.. such that she now owned tht dream.. isnt it sad tht none of his kids cld earn tht right from him.. 

IMV wore grey and brown business suits mainly and changing into the white shirt clad Ishwarya was a very simplistic interpretation of dark changing to white.. its for the benefit of al those ppl who feen this excessive need to see white win over..๐Ÿ˜† at least in fiction.. coz they cant refuse tht reality is anything but tht.. Ppl like us feel no such compulsion coz we r in sync with our reality.. and hence are saddened to see a show like MB (whether it was channel pressure or w/e) lived to cater to ppl like us.. but the end catered to ppl who feel the intense need of good over evil fairytales.. sigh.. 

P.S. my biggest pet peeve is ppl trying to enforce their understanding of right and wrong universally.. that sense of morality is highly subjective.. and on that grounds I do not relate to master and baa... just coz they lived one way doesnt mean everyone has to uphold those beliefs.. there is no universal RIGHT or WRONG.. something may be wrong to YOU.. but thts your personal statement.. and sadly enough thro' out the whole show the conviction of all those that upheld righteousness wasnt strong enough.. except D none of them really cld live those convictions.. no wonder my fave characters were IMV and CP/Parimita.. Parimita knew her convictions are personal.. she tried to show IMV her POV coz he deservd it.. but did not enforce it on him or look down on him for not relating to it. unlike IMVs own family..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago