MB final week spl- Finale analysis pg 4

Posted: 12 years ago
lets make it a thread to enjoy MBs last few epis.. if that's all we have.. WE SHALL MAKE THE MOST OF IT.. but before anything..heartiest congratulations to the deserving winners.. Shiv Subramaniam, Mihir Bhuta and Akshey Vaidya.. and ofcourse the whole team that won.. these 3 only represented them.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž great farewell gift to the undeserving channel.. a slap that cant be heard is the one that resounds the most and the longest. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

come on guys.. we MB lovers are stronger than the colors ppl give us credit for.. so chip in.. dont hold on to any thoughts today..for team MB.. they deserve the best.. channel may not treat them like that.. but WE WILL give them the DUES๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This goes to ALL OF US.. for LOVING and sticking by MB.. our support means the most to the team.. for them to know they have unstinted love from all those ppl who watched this show from the first to last epi.. spent their times discussing the different aspects.. debating, discussing.. exchanging.. and finally gathering.. memories.. 

so to US and to MB makers.. the BADE DILWALE.. dont be sad that its ENDING.. be GLAD THAT IT HAPPENED.. and we were a PART OF IT..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTFYBBuwrpQ[/YOUTUBE]

and on that note.. let me partake the hardest job.. of starting the analysis for the last week.. sigh.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Jeena isi ka naam hain

I was intrigued since this weekend.. twisting and turning.. not convinced that 4 epis could be enough for tying up every lose end.. the only thing that I held on to was the immense faith in the conviction of the team that gave us 10 months of simple and believable story sans drama.. the positivity and the strength in simplicity.. kept alive in everyone to some extent.. and I couldn't help but think of this very song watching today's epi and put my doubts to rest... they may not be able to dwell in the core or most intricate factors of  IMV-D-CP.. but I guess it wasn't meant to be.. but I do know they will tie up most of the ends beautifully in the fashion that has been characteristic MB.. less drama and more simplicity prevailing.. coz after all

Jeena Isi ka naam hain 

Viraj had to bow out owing to lack of time ๐Ÿ˜† but I simply LOVED the grace and dignity they gave him and his mother.. their little family.. and the CLOSURE.. to SR-Viraj in the time.. Viraj seeing sense in D telling him.. it wasnt IMV or anyone else that made Rajvi give up on him.. it was HIM.. his edgy, overzealousness that she got fed up of.. that it was UPTO HIM to make or break his life.. and the life of the girl he loves... coz It wont change anything for IMV.. he is way too small to contest the Czar.. and giving it to Viraj.. the guy with all his psycho ways was always smart.. so as he gracious apologized to Rajvi I couldn't help.. but smile at him and his earnest and genuine mother.. who convinced them that her son was ready to make tht effort.. to start afresh.. to put that chapter behind him.. to resign from Good Morning and start his new venture.. his own paper.. and his life.. 

Rishta dil se dil ke aitbaar ka..
Zinda hain humi se naam pyar ka.. 

Love in all forms involves few things like sincerity- something I finally saw in Viraj's demeanor as he told Rajvi from henceforth If we ever meet.. I'll see you as a friend not a contender.. small things like convincing body language makes an actor remarkable.. and Winy Tripathi as Viraj has always been compelling.. as the edgy psychotic wronged lover.. and as the apologetic earnest man he leaves us with.. mark of a good actor.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So Long Viraj/ Winy.. but NOT before I mention the best line he delivered.. of this epi.. as it touched me.. something me and Kools have kept harping about..

LOVE isn't enough.. he said it.. today.. as someone who has only loved.. but a good companion has understanding.. FAITH.. TRUST.. and the URGE to make that HONEST EFFORT...something that Sid finally shone in.. I was pleasantly surprised at the closure.. it brought a chuckle as I said out loud.. 'but of course' : a characteristic gift of the magi end.. that I had once suggested for VD.. where Sid had known all along.. in that one line he also gave away the sheer honesty and genuine man Rajvi's father has been about it.. a honorable man.. to have Sid known everything.. a part of me thought why Sid did not want to use it as an excuse.. for not marrying Rajvi..but these are details that clearly we dont have the benefit of indulging in now..๐Ÿ˜† so I give the makers the benefit with their conviction.. the winning moment.. was definitely Sid saying he decided HE HAD TO WORK on COMMANDING that TRUST from his wife.. the beauty of Mihir Bhuta shone in.. while Sid delivered the lines and Viraj looked at him with the first bit of admiration in his eyes

Apne ateet ka samna karne se pehle.. insaan ko apne vartmaan par bharosa hona chahiye..๐Ÿ‘

So true how many of us cant deal with some facet of our past till we find ourselves secure.. till the weird insecurity wanes.. One thing I'll surely miss.. is Mihir's pen that reflects the reality of life.. in such beautiful yet simple language.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Ki marke bhi kisi ko yaad ayenge.. 
Kisi ki aasuon mein muskurayenge

On the other end.. the dead Bank manager's aura surrounded the Virani men- Bapuji and IMV.. both aware of the repercussions in starkly different ways.. one unable to bear the burden of the guilt for his son's sin.. and hoping to redeem him of it by shedding his own blood.. and tears galore.. for seeing it as his lack of upbringing.. for feeling responsible.. the idealist man.. while Baa nudged him to share it with her.. Manhar and family obviously tied in as they were part of the involved preys.. whereas the man of steel.. unwavered.. silently watched the proceedings and when he found sometime with his father.. wiped his tears.. and tried to make him see the big picture.. of what it could do to the domesticity.. I still wonder how they would give IMV mukti.. if he doesnt feel the burden of this fatal sin.. (well unearthed and made fatal for the lack of time).. but at this point I only hope D finds some maturity.. to go and talk to IMV alone after overhearing master.. and the last epi is completely dedicated to D and IMV.. when HE tells her everything.. and SHE finds the strength to deal with it.. and somehow magically finds the key to his mukti.. I am hoping against hope IMV isn't turned to be a sore villain coz he never was.. he commands that respect.. from everyone.. esp D.. 

Kisi ko hona ho hume hain aitbaar

Going by the feel of today's epi and VVs yet another hit and miss with Sabina.. I am mighty compelled that this crusade of his will take him back to the basti ppl (where it all started.. his dream project mumbai floats) and hopefully he will have met Sabina there.. and finally found purpose and the big picture.. and see what he either already does and conceals.. or doesnt and has to be shown.. At this point.. I do see VD getting together.. or D leaving everything aka CP.. by making IMV see logic in accepting Sabina.. which is highly unreal.. and improbable..๐Ÿ˜† In the last 2 weeks they have constantly invested in VD equation as friends and showing how V cant lift a foot without that girl and if I do understand the maker's minds.. I see a positive end there.. what remains out of my comprehension is the apt way to show IMVs mukti vis a vis Ds or CPs... in just 3 epis..  

Shameless as I am.. I was hoping for the finale to feature in a spl 1 hour epi this weekend.. but that is defo out of the question with one reality show having a finale on sat and the other launching on Sun.. so makers have 3 epis.. and I have immense faith in VMs story-telling coz even in the 4th last epi.. if they could keep a consistent pace and show the logical incidents post accident and not cut corners.. they have it sorted out.. and at this time apart from counting down hopelessly.. I have pretty much resigned myself to this impeccable story-teller's art.. coz as humans we do that.. adjust to whats in the offing and make the most of it.. coz again.. 

Jeena isi ka naam hain

signing off (my 4th last live analysis.. told ya I was counting down๐Ÿ˜†)

Dedicated to Monday's episode... to Viraj- Sid and Rajvi..  and of course the real pain in Master.. they deserve it.. and the positivity that prevailed.. I'll miss THIS ZEST.. OF MUKTI BANDHAN.. but thanks to the makers for giving us this SPIRIT..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jeena Isi ka naam hain.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwDb8CkvMcw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Faith-

*sigh*

sighs some more...๐Ÿ˜•
finally edited.. and while I am talking to myself.. Binis stop lurking and say something.. you couldn't be so pissed to only like posts for 3 days and not say a word๐Ÿคฃ come on vent if thts what will make you happy..๐Ÿ˜‰

btw I noticed the credits in the begining were showing up in hindi today.. distracted me. trust MB makers to make a statement in their final week.. you guys are something else..๐Ÿ˜‰ and no wonder khiskey hue log like me.. admire you ppl so much..๐Ÿ˜Ž
I think v all mbians need to gracefully accept the fact that our beloved show mukti bandhan is going off air and move on... But the very fact of not able to see mukti bandhan is surely saddening but v hav to accept and enjoy the last few episodes... I would like to thank the makers of mb 4 giving us a show which we will cherish all our lives and for making our tv viewing experience meaningful and satisfying... Mukti bandhan is a sheer delight for an intelligent viewer and an answer for people who believe that indian television has nothing fresh to offer in terms of content other than saas bahu sagas!
Originally posted by waizmapa

I think v all mbians need to gracefully accept the fact that our beloved show mukti bandhan is going off air and move on... But the very fact of not able to see mukti bandhan is surely saddening but v hav to accept and enjoy the last few episodes... I would like to thank the makers of mb 4 giving us a show which we will cherish all our lives and for making our tv viewing experience meaningful and satisfying... Mukti bandhan is a sheer delight for an intelligent viewer and an answer for people who believe that indian television has nothing fresh to offer in terms of content other than saas bahu sagas!

@your move on reference.. reminds me of the day when me and Kools went bak n forth on the move on concept๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. so lets just say.. WE will MOVE WITH.. MB in our hearts.. for giving us this experience of a good story.. a great story-telling and impeccable technical nuances..yes team MB finally gave us something that was intellectually satiating.. each character.. each small and big story was given its due respect.. objectivity reigned from the beginning to the end. IDK if anyone else wld gather the courage to try a MB ever again.. coz of the way they were treated.. but I can only hope that there is a small place for ppl like us.. who crave for a good story.. I will enjoy the last few epis.. and revisit the old ones.. in a new light.. while my intellectual vent is taken care by George. R. Martin's game of thrones series of books I am reading right now.. so its pretty much bye bye to tv for me.. live shows i mean
Tue- 27th sept- 3rd last epi. Analysis - the karmic connection

Janey wo kaise log the jinke pyar ko pyar mila
Humne to jab kaliya maangi.. kaaton ka haar mila..

yes a flicker of the karmic connection between IMV and D was shown today.. rather subtle insinuation.. may be not even that.. but as they say if you are looking for something you will see it even in hopeless situations.. and So I DID.. a parallel of sorts.. in IMVs and Ds life.. so lets start from the beginning..

yet another dark monologue proved to be a revelation for D.. (she and her eves dropping๐Ÿ˜†.. only if she let go of tht bad habit maybe she may find that ignorance is a sheer bliss).. anyhow keeping my mind in auto mode and flowing with the screenplay.. master's remorse again was dealt with sensitivity.. as he recounted each little moment where he failed as a father.. as a mentor.. to imbibe in IMV his values... but what master cant see and I can.. (coz I have the benefit to IMV's psyche) is that altho IMVs beliefs may be a little radical.. he does respect master's belief system.. but doesnt see its feasibility in his life.. in the life he chose for himself.. i keep going back to the IMV-PK scene where he said.. the day he consciously asked for dowry is pretty much the date he CONSCIOUSLY deviated from his father's convictions.. yes he had big dreams.. and rather atheist manners.. but I have a problem there.. if one isn't a devout believe does that make one an atheist.. I also fall into the middle ground.. anyhow.. ,master's remorse that he could have punished Ishwar from the beginning.. before it was too late..but I beg to differ just coz master doesn't know the full story.. so he is entitled to think that way.. but knowing IMVs recalcitrance I find it hard to believe that master's stronger reactions would have changed things.. but that's not what I am getting at.. 

khushiyo ki manzil dhundi to gham ki gard mili..
chahat ke nagme chahe to aahen sard mili.
dil ke bojh ko dhona par gaya.. jo gam saar mila

As D heard it all and master turned.. he saw a girl who was numb.. who for a min found it hard to react.. only to calmly walk and do her duty.. of tending to him.. to make him believe that each person comes with their own karma.. and maybe she was after all designed to redeem IMV and break his wall.. I loved that line.. her strong belief.. her positive reading of IMV.. her affection in the way she said pappaji ke andar bahut aason hain.. bas us baandh ko todna hoga.. the young girl even in her pain and gross disbelief couldn' t bear to feel negativity for him.. coz she loved him so.. she knew rather well.. that her pappaji has a lot pent up but he has this projected aura that walls every emotion inside.. and she had to somehow break it.. 

as D sat alone outside.. trying hard to break down but only managing a couple tears.. I finally felt the karmic connection.. both IMV and D felt let down by their guru.. their hard path in life.. was inflicted by their mentor's actions.. obv IMV went way further to avenge his loss but D bore the brunt of it.. both of them had only wanted simple joys in life.. with their loved ones.. but both were chosen by fate to bear the burden of pain and colossal grief.. 

bichad gaya.. bichad gaya..
bichad gaya har saathi dekar pal do pal ka saath

both were deprived of  the bliss of togetherness with the person they loved.. both their partners had made a choice gifting their once other half a life long emptiness (at least a potential one in D) and while they walked along.. both of them had a common way of treating life..  they made a wall around them.. when it came to their grief.. they always sat with their solitude and spent some hours in melancholy unknown to the world

kisko phursat hain jo thaame deewane ka haath
humko apna saaya taq aqsar bezaar mila..

in this hopeless emptiness that crowded IMVs life.. there is finally light.. D, CPs daughter may just be the person to hold his hand and make him familiar with his own shadow.. that of Ishwar.. the man that once was.. the shadow that he fails to relate to.. but still holds close somewhere.. and may be in turn D could finally find her redemption.. IMVs mukti could just open up Ds path in life.. she may just find her little joy that she dreamt of with her husband after all.. 

isko hi jeena kehte hain to yunhi jee lenge
uff na karenge lab see lenge.. ansoo pee lenge..

both IMV and D are rather characteristic in picking up the pieces and chasing their karma.. their duty.. D was quick to point it out to PK.. that as a friend he was entitled to do his deal by trying to stop his friend from progressing towards his own nemesis.. I do get PKs helplessness too.. Krishna was as powerful as Shishupal.. but here IMV was way more powerful.. PK in his way tried to show IMV the mirror a couple of times.. but somehow got entangled with master in their retrospection and analysis of IMVs psyche.. 

gham se ab ghabrana kaisa gham sau baar mila
hum ne to jab kaliya mangi kaaton ka haar mila

both IMV and D are not scared or unnerved by grief coz that has pretty much become their alter ego..  but in their common theme of life.. one can finally become the key to the other's nirvana.. only by gulping the poison.. yes Ds revelation to the harsh reality of her life.. of Parimita's identity and IMVs past connection to her and her mother.. wld finally bring her at a position to comprehend his pain.. the tears in Charu moved me.. in the precap.. that woman having lived an perpetual emptiness still held empathy for the gross injustice done to her husband and what he had become.. though I would have preferred IMV give that book to D.. i dont mind Charu handing it over.. the imp point is D needs to read that book to really see IMV.. and she needs to see it.. for her to be the KEY.. to his MUKTI from the BANDHAN of the past.. what Parimita could not do.. CPs daughter will .. and for that.. CPs daughter needs to understand her mother.. and the man who loved her.. but how all that in a day.. well a lot wld be unsaid is obvious.. 

like I said I want an exclusive IMV-D scene on thursday.. and this time the context will be NIRALI.. yes.. Nirali is exactly where once CP was.. but BB chose not to look at Ishwar.. would IMV do the same to his princess.. gift her a life long misery.. and be instrumental in making yet another ishwar in jimmy (far fatched analogy๐Ÿ˜†) but I can see D using that.. how can he avenge the man BB.. when he pretty much does the same to his daughter.. but the context apart.. I really am hoping for a touching and believable attempt by D to reach through to IMV.. coz the man DESERVES it.. his COMPLEXITY.. his MULTIPLICITY deserves it.. as much as possible in 30 mins WORTH.. 

but when it comes to this unreal talented team.. and their grip on their art.. MY HOPE FLOATS.. for a close to expectations finale.. hats off to the team for still keeping it together.. still weaving the last few epis with conviction and tying up the thread.. yet managing to hide the tear๐Ÿ˜Š

Janey wo kaise log the jinke pyar ko pyar mila

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITAG6KagJ_I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

headdesk

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago