Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The precap is sooo exciting!!! I had no hope... that they were gonna dwell into CP-IMV past, CP-Parimita and all. Too much of a story to cover in 2 days, but now that they're going that way... yayyy, I'm excited. Can see a befitting ending to this show!! IMV-D showdown! Enjoying it while it lasts.

And MB team... even after all colors has done to them, they are still managing to finish it nicely. Bows down! I hope they know how much we appreciate them. Defo unreal talented team!

And oh yeah nice analysis. Interesting how similar their lives have been in a way.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally traced u, Sona...Sorry...didn't, in fact, cudn't come back last night...my lappy gets confiscated these days :(

Anyway...guess wat...I watched MB last night...and since couldn't talk to u after that...thought of dropping in here. U were right, I shouldn't have watched it...its all coming to an end...is trickling down to the finale...but well, ends are inevitable...one can delay them, but sooner or later, they have to come. 

But i'm glad that watching after almost 3 months, and the show has retained its essence. The first scene, mere look on IMV's face...and I knew that I had missed loads of this MAN! Dont kno whether i'd be able to catch up or not...but from wat I saw last night...I am glad that the sheer class this show had... is still intact, even when the show is breathing its last. Hats off to the makers!! Sadly, the TV viewership is ruled by masses...and shows like MB, that have a niche audience don't stand much chance.

Can't say much abt the epi...except, really felt for D...at points could relate to her. She sat on the stairs, shedding tears, feeling everything around her collapsing...going out of her hand...yet, the determination was there...to FIGHT back. And when one is determined to fight...even if they end up losing...there is contentment that atleast "I tried"...and she IS trying...she WILL keep on trying, till she achieves wat she wants.

There were quite a few things, which ofcourse, i couldn't get properly...so, be prepared for a QA session when we meet next...lol!

More than any other thing...the precap literally left me speechless. The glass wall that IMV had created around Devki is all breaking, from all sides...one after the other...and the last blow (abt her mother n her past)...don't kno how and where it will lead the young gal to!

And heyy...realized just now...my first post after monthsss comes at this forum. Well, u never kno, as u said...MB and I have been going hand in hand...now that its ending...i need to pull up my socks for my fight ;) LOL!!

Hope to catch u today...will watch the epi after a go-ahead signal from u.

P.S.: The song u've chosen...one of my ALL TIME FAVS...i'm usually found singing these lines...they define n sum up a lot for me ;) 
"isko hi jeena kehte hain to yunhi jee lenge
uff na karenge lab see lenge.. ansoo pee lenge..."

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously wat tainted trp glasses r d channel honchos wearing if dey can't comprehend d sheer 'debauchery' they r indulging in?

Well at least d makers r staying true 2 d show.Even in these last few epis. d show hardly seems like it is being rushed or d makers r just going thru d motions. Last week I kept wondering how could all d loose ends tie up in such a short time? But d makers r doing a fantastic job in bringing d show to as much a logical conclusion as is feasible in such a short notice.

Seems d end will be abt D palying a major part in IMV's redemption, nd IMV giving his blessing 2 VS nd JN nd D walking into d sunset.πŸ˜† As I had said previously it will be an extremely lame nd tame ending, but then again I trust d MB team 2 gv their special touch nd make d ending live up 2 d show!
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
why r v nt having written updates? I m missing mb already
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok Me being me I was a bit annoyed at the wrapping up . So many factors BOTHERED me .

Viraj coming there was totally unnecessary . They cud have easily shown that his msg via Devki was the LAST scene . No one transforms so radically to THIS extent . And why wud Siddarth and Rajvi fix Viraj's marraige . How OTT .  How about PYAAR , huh .πŸ˜‰ This serial is against arranged marraiges and insists on PYAAR being the major factor , right .
Stupid , juvenile thoughts propogated as the absolute truth against the wisdom of Elders .

Devki's silly talks on Shishupal and Krishna irked me . I HATE it when she and Baa equate themselves to Gods and self appoint themselves to control evil and break Egos . Honestly , to each his own , even Egos shud be givent their space .

Master weeping and holding himself accountable for Ishvar's so called sins since childhood irritated me too . Why shud he hold himself accountable , he did his best . He sermonizes so much , does not he understand the simple fact that Ishvar has his own unique personality ? His own perspective on  life ? It was not Master's fault , it was Ishvar's reaction to the curse called POVERTY . Not everyone regards it as supreme bliss u know and that ought to be understood AND respected .

Vaibhav was the MOST irritating . He is STILL looking for Sabina . He has NOT come rushing to see his grandpa in hospital but is now saying with determination ...I KNOW WHERE SHE IS .Lemme guess . In the BASTI of course . And there he was , hunting her in foreign lands by hopping from one plane to another . So much money wasted , they cud have donated it to some children from famine areas ...but na , PYAAR is important . IMV ka paisa uda raha hai apne pyaar par . And the way he told Devki , I will DEFO bring Sabina home .Wow , what a goal .  Keep it up Salim . This is one character i can comfortably say I HATE now .

Devki was hypocritically telling the doctors , he is I M Virani's father , take him inside FASt ! Pronto !  Aha !!!! When they want they use IMV's name like anything , where r the siddhants then ? Why not tell Doctors That we r the Krishnas ! Why not use Manhar's name for instance ?Saint Manhar who refused to pick a coin from the road and buy a mango !  While threatening Viraj too IMVs name was used .He will destroy u in a jiffy . While getting quick treatment IMV's name is used . And after ALL this , they sit and talk of Ishvar's sins .

Well Ishvar does NOT want anyone to take accountability of them , he is capable of facing his own karmic burdens .

Then like a super stupid Devki was telling Vaibhav Have u found Sabinaji ? Ha ? Have u found Sabinaji ? She was jumping up and down in JOY . Instead of telling him that his grandpa is SICK , what nonsense is this ? Is this the bloody time to talk of Vaibhavjee's pyaar even ?

Charu and Sid KNEW about spouse's love affairs ! The diary has told Charu ALL .

IMV's reaction to Nirali's silly outburst was so FATHERLY . Muvaa . EXACTLY the way a DAD wud react . SO SAD that he won't be around to break it up .

Basically what this serial propogated was SAY YES TO ANY LOVE AFFAIR OF THE CHILDREN . ITS THEIR LIFE . I disagree . Then what r parents for ? I am a simple Indian at heart baba .

Btw , I liked it that Devki intends to bring TEARS from IMV's eyes to wash his sins away as she believes in his human side . That was THE ONLY REDEEMING FACTOR of that episode acc to me .

IMV , tell about CP and BB  to Devki , shed two tears and walk off in the sunset plzz . 

sonali amazing write up .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
only for colors😑😑😑 chanel...one day left...
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mbloves SUPERB ! Echoes our sentiments .
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Finally traced u, Sona...Sorry...didn't, in fact, cudn't come back last night...my lappy gets confiscated these days :(

Anyway...guess wat...I watched MB last night...and since couldn't talk to u after that...thought of dropping in here. U were right, I shouldn't have watched it...its all coming to an end...is trickling down to the finale...but well, ends are inevitable...one can delay them, but sooner or later, they have to come. 

But i'm glad that watching after almost 3 months, and the show has retained its essence. The first scene, mere look on IMV's face...and I knew that I had missed loads of this MAN! Dont kno whether i'd be able to catch up or not...but from wat I saw last night...I am glad that the sheer class this show had... is still intact, even when the show is breathing its last. Hats off to the makers!! Sadly, the TV viewership is ruled by masses...and shows like MB, that have a niche audience don't stand much chance.

Can't say much abt the epi...except, really felt for D...at points could relate to her. She sat on the stairs, shedding tears, feeling everything around her collapsing...going out of her hand...yet, the determination was there...to FIGHT back. And when one is determined to fight...even if they end up losing...there is contentment that atleast "I tried"...and she IS trying...she WILL keep on trying, till she achieves wat she wants.

There were quite a few things, which ofcourse, i couldn't get properly...so, be prepared for a QA session when we meet next...lol!

More than any other thing...the precap literally left me speechless. The glass wall that IMV had created around Devki is all breaking, from all sides...one after the other...and the last blow (abt her mother n her past)...don't kno how and where it will lead the young gal to!

And heyy...realized just now...my first post after monthsss comes at this forum. Well, u never kno, as u said...MB and I have been going hand in hand...now that its ending...i need to pull up my socks for my fight ;) LOL!!

Hope to catch u today...will watch the epi after a go-ahead signal from u.

P.S.: The song u've chosen...one of my ALL TIME FAVS...i'm usually found singing these lines...they define n sum up a lot for me ;) 
"isko hi jeena kehte hain to yunhi jee lenge
uff na karenge lab see lenge.. ansoo pee lenge..."

AYESHA!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw epi.. and as I wrote in the epi discussion thread.. what I feared the most happened.. well the sudden scrapping and rush to end the show.. cost ONE MAN.. IMV- the protagonist.. not just in air time.. while the makers got busy in tying up the ends.. giving closure to everyone.. IMV stood in the bg.. haplessly.. even today when his story was dealt with in earnest.. genuine manner keeping the logistics in mind.. I cldnt help wonder if HE would get anytime tomorrow.. as they may just deal with the inane VS love saga for no reason. .THS SHOW WAS NOT ABOUT THT.. IT WAS ABT IMV... but as usual I cried today.. at one point.. only by the mere look at CPs memories.. that the man kept in his closet buried.. and Charu's fateful helplessness and benevolence.. so my update would deal with only that.. coz honestly I cldnt care less abt JN or Manhar.. or even Ds imbecile quest.. where she is consciously overlooking the real core.. IMV.. I cant blame the makers.. they tried their best.. and m at least glad CHARU got her DUE.. will get to tht.. πŸ˜Š so while I still commend the makers. .I have no compulsion to overlook my interest as I am not dictated by any TRP or channel requisites.. And after this long discliaimer let me start with my ANALYSIS for today..

The recalcitrant emptiness- Analysis wed 28th sept (second last epi)

Badi sooni sooni hain zindagi ye zindagi...
main khud se hoon yaha ajnabi... ajnabi

I couldnt help but look at the man.. who stood like a stranger in front of his family.. while Nirali ranted how she did not want an incomplete existence like her brother.. he only gulped his own personal grief he has possessively kept away from his family.. only wanting the best for them.. but not helping the situation.. his intent was questioned by everyone in his family today.. even the mute Sid and Nirali.. while he stood silent.. remorseless.. as PK lashed out at him (I was impressed how the makers tied up his englad trip into this😊).. Much as I admired PKs discretion after the actual incident of the bank manager when he said he did not want to expose IMVs involvement coz everyone in his family looked up to him.. and it would break his family.. then what changed.. Charu stood broken to the core.. Baa aghast.. his own children in shock maybe at a place where they may not be able to trust their father.. (rather sad coz as dark as he is presented.. he is only human.. it was rather unfair of PK to equate the bank manager to Jimmy or Sabina.. or Nirali and Vaibhav.. to think he could kill his own family).. while PK overstepped today by letting the kids know.. Devki did by letting Manhar know.. who by his projected benevolence expressed how its expected out of motabhai..πŸ˜• the only thing he did say that made sense to me.. is its his own bondage.. that he had to free himself of..

kabhi ek pal bhi... kahi ye udaasi..dil mera bhooley
tabhi muskurakar dabey pao aakar.. gham mujhe chooley
na kar mujhse gham mere dllagi ye dillagi..

while everyone stood there judging the man with their eyes.. piercing him with their questioning gaze.. he stood his ground.. silently.. remorseless.. only showing a tad bit of uneasiness at knowing D knows it all and would come and interrogate him about all of that.. IMV the man has never felt the need to give answers to anyone.. just coz he never did question BB again.. about why he was treated that way.. he gulped his insult.. his grief.. holding it close.. moving on in life.. fending for his family.. but not at the expense of his convictions he learnt from life the hard way.. YES thats his sin.. but if statement is a SIN then so be it.. lot had changed from the swing air episode.. D had made a place in his life.. CP had come alive.. he had in some aspect found  tht little hope that as long as D is in his house.. CPs shadow is.. and he was happy to keep it this way.. but as usual his past caught up on him yet again in the most characteristic manner.. he never had any right to happiness the way he wanted it.. coz he believed in holding on.. and life wanted to teach him that everything he fought for and gained would only be shattered by nature's power.. 

as my heart ached for the man.. I couldn't see how anyone could take pleasure at his so-called exposure.. coz he looked on.. conveniently numb.. its hard for me to believe there is any reconciliation at sight in a day.. unless D says something that wld quake the ground beneath his feet.. but I dont see it possible.. at this point a heathcliff like hopeless end where he leaves the world in his isolation.. let them live outside his own shadow is more apt.. a man who lived alone.. and walked away (spiritually or physically) alone.. not giving anyone the right to reach out to him.. coz the only one he wanted to bestow that right to.. never did get it..

kahi main na soya...kahi mujhse khoya...sukh mera aise
pata naam likhkar.. kahi yuhi rakhkar..bhooley koi aise..

talking  about rights and reaching out .. my heart ones again cried for Charu as much as it did for IMV.. who sat and lamented her futile efforts of reaching out to him.. valiantly all her life.. hoping to soothe his encompassing pain.. but never could coz she did not know what she was fighting.. Finally I loved how she questioned baa about why she assumed the right to keep it away from her.. and how her decision ever could justify the bliss in Charu's ignorance that Baa presumed... she rightfully felt alienated.. as a daughter and a wife.. questioning her position in the domesticity.. as D walked in with her questions.. baa conveniently shut her mouth.. coz obv.. let the world have its rights. .Ishwar never will have one.. he is destined to stand alone as a villain to everyone.. 

but love comes in strange forms.. craving for companionship Charu held the image of the Ishwar she saw in her first few yrs of marriage close to her hrt.. she saw him when he closed himself. but stood outside waiting.. for him to somewhere let himself out so that she could reach out and let her aura embrace his emptiness.. but she valiantly kept waiting fighting her own emptiness.. that was recalcitrant enough.. both partners walked side by side.. but alone.. I shed numerous tears as Charu related the pain in her husband.. that she saw but couldn't help with.. as she read CPs book.. the incompleteness that both CP and Ishwar lived.. one rediscovered herself.. the other put on a mask for the world and his family.. while charu cld see beyond the mask once she read the book.. she couldnt bring herself to take it off.. coz the man wouldnt have it any other way than show his ugly demeanor.. 

ajab dukh bhari hain ye bebasi ye bebasi...

oh what a greek tragedy this.. charu and ishwar's life.. both loved passionately.. and relentlessly..both upheld this unrequited love..  one kept his memories intact in his closet.. its amazing how the gullak and the chunri and the ear-ring still breaks my hrt by its mere presence (altho technically CP had it.. and took it away in my understanding.. but I grant them the blooper).. and the other tended and delivered diligently.. waiting endlessly..

Badi sooni sooni hain zindagi yeh zindagi.. 

All of them- IMV , Charu, Devki, BB live in a bandhan.. a karmic bondage that lives with them.. while BB would find his mukti in a divine irony where he will not live to see his daughter and his grand daughter happily married.. thts his payback in life.. towards his redemption..but I wonder what is Charu's and IMVs redemption..  D may find her spiritual glory in the mahanta crusade of reuniting VS🀒.. and in her little young mind can walk off in the sunshine.. by granting mukti to the Virani kids to live their life as they want.. but what about the 2 people who don't know any other way.. than living this incomplete life.. what's IMVs and Charu's mukti.. Charu has tejo's presence for that peace.. what about IMV.. my heart aches at the thought of him having to gulp down an unsightly Sabina as his bahu.. I am more comfortable with the idea of him.. dying in isolation.. upholding his statement.. 

that he always did walk alone.. and no one could ever reach out to him.. coz either they were blinded by their own perceptions and convictions.. or in Charu's case just did not find the right or courage to take that leap of faith..

main khud se hoon yaha ajnabi... ajnabi

Living the mood of this song.. with this weird emptiness.. that will prevail in my evenings without MB.. I sign off the 2nd last epi.. of this show that means a lot to me..for the man I saw in IMV.. the man that no other virani did..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7xDUagvjI[/YOUTUBE]Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago