Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Exciting update! So both of Abhay's kids are not exactly angels, are they? 😆 I'm glad Jannat met her parents but I'm sort of shocked how she said Abhiya are nothing to her. I'm sure she'll turn around after seeing Abhiya's love for her. 😊 As for Pranay, I hope he knows he's about to attack his grandparents! 😡 Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

How would ABHIYA's and ABHINA's child turn out if they had an upbringing filled with violence and no love bestowed on them the result is before U. Jannat is stubborn to the core she is Pia's daughter nad don't forget she is raised by the cold hearted Superiors to only kill and not feel so is it any wonder she is as dark as she is here. In due time she'll surprise U all as for Pranay he may mean LOVE by name but by nature he is anything but LOVE
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Awesome Ayesha!!!Loved it..!!I hate myself for reading it LATE:(
Anyways so Jannta is Abhiya Daughter n Pranay is Abhina's son ohh sounds InterestIng!!!Felt bad for Pia..!!!They took her daughter away coz of revenge!!!They don't know anything except for REVENGE!!!!

Thanks for PM and Continue..!!!

The fire burning within Pia and that vocano she has erupting inside her will help bring back her daughter. Revenge is a dish best served cold unfortunately for Jannat and Pranay they are stuck in a feud they have no intention of getting out of
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Too good ayesha but alina and abhay intimate and child i cant digest it lol and u made both of the children monster aur dipu yaha bhi apni harkato se baaz nahi ayi thanx for the pm and do continue ur os

Its all clinically done yaar on one fateful night🤣Don't forget there are other ways of having a child😲😆 Deepu ki watt Pranay lagayega.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet111

awesome really very well written updated soon 

thnx 4 pm

Thanks yaar
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hmm ayesha I agree.I too found Abhina hot but still whn I say Abhiya I feel their love is pure I never found stelena,delena or edwella love as pure as Abhiya.Suppose if same magic was done wid jiya would u accept their baby I wont coz if Pia's love can break metz spell so is Abhay love 4 Pia is so strong tht it wont allow him 2 get intimate wid any gal.Abhiya love itself is strongest magic spell wich outshine all evil spell + in dis I really felt tht Abhay betrayed Pia & Alina both & u know how much I adore him.He is the only ekta's lead hero who is not having babies wid one & all he may do fake dating but all his love is 4 Pia & in dis u made my perfect hero into mess.I spoke wht I felt but I have 2 admit the way u write I completely indulge myself into story😳.Sorry if I hurt u darling but 4 story point of view I m on 2 c ki who wins,whether there will b bloodshed all around or love will blossom agn

🤣 I never take any words too seriously. Its just my crazy plots i like to throw at people. Jiya could have a baby i have no probs😕 But then we have half human breed and even then the vampires a little more stronger of the species i find and ABHIYA would give the same result as well when i would rather see vampire/werewolf HYBRID its an obsession of mine. But tumahaari baat main dum hai lekin meri imagination ki daag deni paregi. I have fulfilled my wish with ONSE SHOT.
I have already explained in my comments that Abhay did not get Jiggy with Alina it was all done artificially. I am a woman of the 21st Century and all these celebs are now having IVF babies so i included it here.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Brilliant Update!

From where do you get these wonderful ideas?Deepanita toh kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakti
😆! Pranay is Abhina's son😲.Poor Pia😔.Concept is really very interesting and refreshing too !!! 😊. Looking forward to the next update!

Its a whirlwind but i like myself some DRAMA
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update... totally a shocker... wonder if piya will ever forgive abhay for making out w alina and getting a kid... i am too much busy 2day... getting messages frm fb and my mobile phone since its my b'day 2day
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

OMG!😲

a whole mixture of of feelings I must say...
Two hybrids- one separated from family and one raised in psychotic family...
Two women in love with the same man who loves but only one...
Aysha, you are marvellous beyond words...
Alina will once again face Abhay and once again face heart break...
Piya might get her daughter back but will she be able to digest Pranay...
Jeh is going to get a blast from past but who? Piya?
Jannat and Pranay will have to go against their upbringing soon...
The stage is set for full blown action-drama
Kudos and hats off Aysh

I was spent after i wrote this shot. Nidha U know how i love my action and my drama.
Its all a game of fate and possibilities. I mean i can imagine how ABHAY's children would turn out if they had a bad upbringing. We always say Jeh is evil at best and conflicted so nature versus nurture. Pia and Abhay are PURE in heart but their daughter was raised by Superiors so even here she is a bad a** chicka.
HYBRIDS are in right now for me. I have shown ABHIYA's children as ANGELS but this is a new take even for me.
Jeh will see his blast soon.
Pranay and Jannay ki mentality dekhni ki layak hai. lets see what i do😕
Thanks for keeping an open mind even though i threw U guys an OS where it is all too DARK.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow different yet interesting concept
con soon
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

COOL