Posted: 12 years ago
great one
oh god how i am waitng for next part
do continue
bye sumi
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Liked the the concept. Abhay is the father of two kids. Pia seems like a lost soul and his son is no less a lost soul too inbetween the waring grand ma and his mother. But looks like his daughter was brought up as a warrior. So now waiting to see the encounter between the two kids.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Superbb concept Ayesha... as usual brilliant and different... but the only thing which is for me next to impossible is seeing Abhay having a baby with anyone else then Piya  I can't even imagine that... πŸ˜†

but hats off to your creativity that you presented this in a different manner...poor Alina.. and Poor Piya and Poor Abhay as well.. dono bacche itne khatarnak 😲 πŸ˜• 
aur ek to trained by lipstick chudail  eager to find out more and how Jannat will accept Abhiya...continue soon 😳
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so beautiful
loved it 
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh pranay is abhayz son
really awesome aysha πŸ‘
looking forward to the next update
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc..
It's beautiful.. i loved the way u describe c.s with pictures..!!
applause..!! 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

wah wah is baar new pics use ki hain they all are just awesome n please pm me whenever u update

comment - amazing start dear well done bechara abhay stuck beteen jannat n pranay

I know it's a shocker but this is where my FF A twisted Love was heading. The twins were going to be kidknapped by the superiors but then i had already but ABHIYA through so much and i like the bobble squaky image of babies. So in this shot i thought i'd spin my own twist on it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow, really great start ayesha. so does Jannat now know that Pia is her mom and Abhay her father?

Yes. She found the connection through Pia but Jeevan her foster father will keep Jannat from feeeling any humane emotions
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome
really very well written
but abhay has baby with alina unimagininable
he can nebver cheat pia
does pia know about this
please update soon

I know but technically ABHAY never cheated on Pia. Pranay was concieved by magic. Abhay and Alina didn't get jiggy with it. Have U never seen Wiccan spells cast by on tv shows yaar. It can happen without getting up close and personal U knowπŸ˜† Alina would be up for it but not Abhay however he was heavily under a dark spell and it is all done clinically. IVF bhi is zamana main bohot popular choice haiπŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

wow di! 

it's amazing. 
love the future
have so many questions for rpesent! 
Well, M sure jannat is abhay pia's unseen daughter? 

I love jannat... her personality as portrayed and her behavior and language! haha
also the name!

Allina is a nice girl.. 
let's see if pia can get abhay to do what she wants...

continue soon
love, Khushi
Xx

Jannat is ABHIYA's cheeky kinda evil daughter with super enhanced powers. I can imagine Jannat being very fiesty with traits of SID AND ABHAY and a dose of Pia U can only expect fireworks.
Alina may be broken as a woman but she is torn by family loyalty and her son is already over to the dark side. U have a taster of how conflicted i can get and throw everyone at the deep end.πŸ˜‰