Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbb ending Ayesha 👏... Piya trust was simply woww... unimaginable 😳 felt sad for Jeh though cause he died but he kind of deserved it...happy to know Alina found her love and so as Jannat...but Prannay and Metz? I almost spilled coffee on my laptop... 🤣

You have a tendency to shock your readers 😆

Jeh ki end had to be in this manner Koi toh marna tha! Toh Jeh ki band apni hi khoon se karwa diya.

fed upRoller Coaster Park Riding Ride Amusement Park Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Well I like a roller coaster ride and in the supernatural worl anything is possible. Pranay and Mets are perfect for the other. Abhay had Pia the lookalike so Mets has the same. For the attraction may stem from looks but when U delve deep U find something Unexpected. 

There is no way my readers will get the typical MASALA i normally dish out When i am fed up i like to pull out my tricks out the bag
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

awesome end ayesha...👏👏👏
loved it to the core...
heart touching climax...❤️
pia was asusual the angel she is always😍...loved her way of accepting everything as it comes...
and no one can love abhay more than her...thats for sure...😉
felt sad for jeh though😭...bt atlast he understood evry1 n im happy abt it...
Both children liked to stick close to the other defending the others actions. Both loved combat in the house so no wonder their home was never in one piece.-this cracked me up🤣🤣🤣...it was like the two little rugrats from ur A TWISTED LOVE ff...
the match making part was too awesome👏...happy that no one was excluded...
love all ur updates dr...ur my most fav writer😍
n thanx for ur pms😊
~sam⭐️

chair smileybondage smileywrestling emoticonswordsmen smiley

This one shot has been the most violent and emotionally draining i have had.

I made a reference to that FF A TWISTED LOVE on purpose because this Shot was going to be a plot line for the twins being abducted by the elders but that FF has had enough hardships as it has.

U are so sweet for thinking i am a good writer i try my best
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Nice ending 😳 But does Pia remain human or does she turn into a vampire? Loved the part where u united Pranay with Maithali. Both are fiery. Best part was peace getting restored between the 2 warring supernatural clans.

Well Maithali has waited forever like ABHAY so its only fair she gets a guy she always wanted who is her equal
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

Its a Boy and lets just say even this Child is strong willed but its more soft hearted than his elder siblings. I was a little tired so i missed this segment out DaydreamI mean i hooked the others up with magical beings who could i have left for this child?

Left this one for me. I mean if Pranay can date 200 year old Metz I am just 22 And a child of Abhay is as good as himself.
😉
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb & perfect ending.awesome update.wow pia demanding 4 another child so cute.loved this update
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome OS👏
I loved your writings and these short sweet os
I read all three parts together they all were very nice  and happy family ending was super, pranay with maithaili was something unexpected

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part-2
Whoa!
Father and son engaged in a fight unto death...
Only no one will ever truly be able to kill a pure soul like Abhay...
Part-3
A sad -happy end...
Glad that Jeh so the light finally but unfortunately at the cost of his life...
Pranay and Metz...match made in heaven I dare say😆
Jannat is a hell broken loose...
AbhiYa are well AbhiYa
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"""EXCELLENT WORK""""
really appreciated...
cuteteddy thumbnail
awesome part dear n m really sorry for the late comment .look, i visited after 2 days to IF n i saw ur pm n thanks for that .
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
whoa nice update, pranay forund metz that diffrent yaar but good one