Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

I am the narrater of this shot. Have i ever killed Abhay off? I haven't even managed to kill Pia off so its not something i can do here either.

hahah thnk God my Abhay is saveEmbarrassed
cuteteddy thumbnail
y so soon yaar itni jaldi ye chappy over kar diya i wanted to read more dear btw even m still confused that if abhiya lost jannat then how she is a teenager ?? n who is elder jannat or pranay ?? ok fine main thing it was an faboulous part bechara abhay
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
awesome update  i loved all the scene of it and u r mind 's creative y r  finally dipu aunt is died and and will jannat listen to alina i hope dat fight stops n dat child does nt create drift b/w abhay n pia... cont soon...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tat was a killer update Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ Loved it totally πŸ‘ I am waiting to see Pia's reaction on seeing Pranay. But looks like it was neither Abhay's nor Alina's fault. Damn good. Continue please. Waiting to know wat'll happen next 😊 Also waiting for Pranay Jannat face off. Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks liket eh daugter has some sense that she is at least listening to Alina. So is it now going to be the sister and brother against each others throat. And Jai is enjoying this battle looks like that fiunally his enemy is bending down not because he can't defeat his son but looks like Abhay wants his son to win. And Pia in state of shock great. I wondeer how the kids would feel when they would come to know of the truth that they have been manipulated to show who is supreme and that their parents were the ones to pay the price. It would would be priceless to see Prnay turn against Jai. And Jannat giving up on her mentor and joining hands with her father. This was on intense chapter. Can we have a quick update on this OS
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

nice update ayesha. so finally dippanita is dead. and will jannat listen to alina. and what about pranay and will jey ever see reason. ok mujhe lagta hai pia ki atma mujh mein aa gayi hai. πŸ˜†

Tumne sach kaha. Pia ki aatma tumme gus gayi haiπŸ˜†
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow mindblowing update ayeshaπŸ‘so jannat has startd feeling fr abhiya! and abhay didnt do anythng then hw come pranay is his son? ya u said tht pranay is genetically engineerd bt fr tht evn cromosome is needed! m confusd dearya mujhe hi koi galati ho rahi hai samajhne main? plz make it clear yaar. and continue soon. and abhay is nt tryng to fight so will pranay step back? ohh mere sweetu abhay ko kuch nahi0hoga na dear?do continue soon.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Tat was a killer update Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ Loved it totally πŸ‘ I am waiting to see Pia's reaction on seeing Pranay. But looks like it was neither Abhay's nor Alina's fault. Damn good. Continue please. Waiting to know wat'll happen next 😊 Also waiting for Pranay Jannat face off.

Abhay and Alina are victims to Deepanita's insane scemes.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Looks liket eh daugter has some sense that she is at least listening to Alina. So is it now going to be the sister and brother against each others throat. And Jai is enjoying this battle looks like that fiunally his enemy is bending down not because he can't defeat his son but looks like Abhay wants his son to win. And Pia in state of shock great. I wondeer how the kids would feel when they would come to know of the truth that they have been manipulated to show who is supreme and that their parents were the ones to pay the price. It would would be priceless to see Prnay turn against Jai. And Jannat giving up on her mentor and joining hands with her father. This was on intense chapter. Can we have a quick update on this OS

Isn't it just wonderful having Abhay's kids fighting against the other.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²Oh i have a huge upadate planned so watch out for it next week. All will be complete in 1 update. Abhay is testing his son to see what makes him tick. If Pranay even has a soul and morality.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

wow mindblowing update ayeshaπŸ‘so jannat has startd feeling fr abhiya! and abhay didnt do anythng then hw come pranay is his son? ya u said tht pranay is genetically engineerd bt fr tht evn cromosome is needed! m confusd dearya mujhe hi koi galati ho rahi hai samajhne main? plz make it clear yaar. and continue soon. and abhay is nt tryng to fight so will pranay step back? ohh mere sweetu abhay ko kuch nahi0hoga na dear?do continue soon.

One night Alina took Abhay home after their date and Deepu drugged Abhay taking his DNA samples and a little of his hormones and mixed it with Alina's. A little Dark Angel show here.πŸ˜†