Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Moon_Snow

Note:

Hello Readers, cutting the crap to the point, yes, we know its been over two weeks since we updated! and we are really sorry for that. Its just that 2012 started with the plates over flowing for us. Not to mention the family emergencies, and all our individual personal stuff. And now, me; Monal (Kasurbest) is dont' know *GOD only knows what has happened to me*. All I know is, that since past week, I am having a sever migraine, sleepless nights, and now not even able to talk as my right half face is swollen. yeah, I dont like medicines on top! ughh they are so disgusting!

But yeah, so I think you all got the point! Not sure about Khushi; but for me, 2012 - has already started of wrecked up! But, we will try to finish up the next update by this weekend. No promises, depends on how soon I feel better. 

Please have patience, cause clearly you all can't kill us if you want the next ud ðŸ˜ƒ. Thank you for bearing. Sorry once again!

Xx Monal and Khushi xX

Hey! Yea, as monal said. It's been bad for both of us... Maybe more bad for her. Right now, Monal, just take care. That seems to be showing bad on your face...  IDK about migranes but you sould have medicines... And I'll try to type the next part but it's gonna be hard with all the things I'm juggling with...
TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey please don't be sorry...
just take care of your self...we will wait for it till you get perfectly well...😊

Kriyansh-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
dats k bt did u consult a doc & plz do tc :D
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
take care of your self...we will wait
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Hey! Yea, as monal said. It's been bad for both of us... Maybe more bad for her. Right now, Monal, just take care. That seems to be showing bad on your face...  IDK about migranes but you sould have medicines... And I'll try to type the next part but it's gonna be hard with all the things I'm juggling with...

oh that  is a lot paining. and the pain travels through out the body. 
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mudrika25

Hey please don't be sorry...
just take care of your self...we will wait for it till you get perfectly well...😊

thank you. hope to get well soon :)
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejashreenrocks

dats k bt did u consult a doc & plz do tc :D

thanxx - well appoints dont get that fast in states, though I have taken one :) till than I am surviving on the most disgusting thing "medicines"
littleflaws thumbnail
thanxx for the patience guys! its really appreciated :) hope I get well soon. I didnt thought it was that bad, that i will have to miss my studies too. 
yasu2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey we ll wait for u dr.. so get well soon.. n take care dr..
Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

It was lunch time and both were standing in front of the table. On the other side of the table sat Vaishali ma'am; their math teacher, they pushed each other slightly to get to the center of the table. Finally the teacher looked up and asked, "What is the problem?"

Both started at the same time. "I can't sit with her." "I can't sit with him."

The teacher rolled her eyes. Kids! "Grow up and if you have any problem, then find yourself another school to attend."

Both shut up and looked at the teacher who went back to grading papers. Knowing their work was done here and they have no other option, they gave each other deathly glares and stormed out of the room; again, crashing at the entrance to get out first.

Akshara went out to the open food stall area and sat on the chair fuming. The day couldn't get any worse. Asna and Abhi looked up from their books to see her murmuring to herself. "What does he think of himself? Some sort of dictator! Always giving lectures - Just let me find a good reason and I'll show you what I can do!"

Asna interrupted, "Akshara, what happened? Who are you mad at?"

She retorted back, "Who else? That new governor of the school."

Abhi replied, "Oh you mean Aayush?"

Akshara rolled her eyes. "Yea, if that is what his name is."

Abhi muffled a laugh. "You really hate this person. You don't even know him. He's not that bad!"

Akshara felt cheated upon. "You're my friend or his? I don't like him and you're not supposed to like him either! There is a thing called friendship you know."

Asna scoffed. "Oh please yaar don't get mad at him too now. He's just telling what he thinks and he is right, you don't even know him yet. What did he do now?"

She replied getting mad again, "I'll have to sit with him everyday now! Or else I'll have to find another school! Can you believe that?"

Abhi and Asna looked at each other with wide eyes and back at Akshara as Kaveri made her way towards them. Looking at the duo's expression and Akshara's anger she asked, "What's up? Why so serious?"

Asna ignored and asked, "I don't get it, he just joined school and why does he matter so much that what he says and does is so important to you."

Akshara shot back instantly, "Who said anything related to him important to me. It doesn't affect me at all."

Kaveri sat down confused on what her friends were discussing. She was about to speak up but Asna interrupted.

Asna said, "Honey, if he is not that important than you will seriously not consider the second option."

Abhi added, "Exactly, and he is not that important that living through first option should be that hard for ya."

Akshara stared at her friends. Her mind told her, 'they are right, he is nothing, just a new comer and now my class-mate than why should I care what he says and what not.' She seconded her mind saying, "True, why should I let my life change for some arrogant person who is nothing and in anyway not related to me."

Asna and Abhi glanced back at each other hearing this, and deep inside they knew something entertaining and interesting is about to take over in their friend's life. After all this was the first time since they knew Akshara, that she was affected by some one. Other times she will fight back but than move on and forget about it thinking of him or her as some stranger. But, this time the start off was already fun.

Next Part : ________

Xx Monal and Khushi xX