Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

Woah Priyanka - her reputation goes from bad to worse huh ?

All the dirt abt her makes me feel disgusted to have ever like her. Whatever i'm reading abt her these days is really irking me...   🤢
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
OMG Ajay and PC!!!!.I first thought it was Akshay.
And Kajol seems like a mystery woman too.One hand she is outspoken,loud,can even punch a man but on the other hand she is tolerating Ajay's Rasleela with whom she had a love marriage and it seems she is so in love with him.

And this song is dedicated to PC:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLr0jVmGNmY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by JONAKIHATESYOU - 12 years ago

ahem!

did she really PMed y'all?!  

if so, then me 5  😉

Crystal I call 6!  😆

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
action hero to abhi tak.. ajay devgun hai..

and other one PC but a list wali Katrina bhi to ho sakti hai..
waisay bhi she hasnt done any movies with any other then salman akki and ranbhir..

and she was linked with akki too
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Kajol does not care. Besides she does not seem the type that indulges in romance, sex, beauty, glamor all that. Weirdo. 😆Which is why I found her answer to that lust question hilarious. What I found even more amusing was the fact that the journo asked her that question about lust. Perhaps everyone inside also knows. 😛She seems to live for her kids and ignore her husbands' extra marital affairs. Kinda like the typical 50s housewife. Who needs loyalty when there's security? 😉

Ajay has been linked with Kangana recently. Kangana was apparently passed around between Sanjay Dutt and Ajay D. 🤢

Those are my thoughts on Kajol too. She is kind of a fifties housewife who only cares that her husband is  responsible and a good father to her kids. Which is ironic because her grandmother, Shobhna Samarth who actually was from that era was anything but a docile housewife! She was a divorcee who had a live-in relationship (with the great Motilal) which as one can imagine in those days was more than a little shocking. I wonder why coming from a lineage of strong, independent, liberal-thinking women like that, Kajol has decided to go all prim and traditional on us.

But maybe adultery is not a big deal to her; boys will be boys sort of thing. And these girls are all replaceable, whereas she remains the wife! Or maybe she's asexual and is simply not bothered with such issues. Whatever, it's her marriage and it seems to be working so what do we know? Just a shame that more and more, stories about Ajay being unfaithful are cropping up. he seems to be getting quite brazen with his behaviour now.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Crystal me 7.Please I need to know it.It's very important for me.

Originally posted by: the scrutineer

Those are my thoughts on Kajol too. She is kind of a fifties housewife who only cares that her husband is  responsible and a good father to her kids. Which is ironic because her grandmother, Shobhna Samarth who actually was from that era was anything but a docile housewife! She was a divorcee who had a live-in relationship (with the great Motilal) which as one can imagine in those days was more than a little shocking. I wonder why coming from a lineage of strong, independent, liberal-thinking women like that, Kajol has decided to go all prim and traditional on us.

But maybe adultery is not a big deal to her; boys will be boys sort of thing. And these girls are all replaceable, whereas she remains the wife! Or maybe she's asexual and is simply not bothered with such issues. Whatever, it's her marriage and it seems to be working so what do we know? Just a shame that more and more, stories about Ajay being unfaithful are cropping up. he seems to be getting quite brazen with his behaviour now.

I agree with you. I don't think she is a doormat or a bechari I think she just does not care that her husband cheats. I don't think she is interested in grooming herself to be more desirable to men, so she lets him do what he wants and only cares that he be a good father/husband at home. Maybe she understands that they want different things from their marriage? He likes other women and she likes her kids and mills and boons. 😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Kajol is anything but docile. I think they just have an agreement  in their marriage. Even her mom was not the docile types.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I agree with you. I don't think she is a doormat or a bechari I think she just does not care that her husband cheats. I don't think she is interested in grooming herself to be more desirable to men, so she lets him do what he wants and only cares that he be a good father/husband at home. Maybe she understands that they want different things from their marriage? He likes other women and she likes her kids and mills and boons. 😆

Indeed.😆 She has her children, is a respectable married woman and more importantly, has an endless parade of men to select from - Ajay sure can't compete with the Arab sheiks/Italian studs/French businessman/Latin lovers that Mills and Boons can give a girl every night! 😉