Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Priyanka is the girl your mother warned u about
and Ajay is a guy a girl never wishes for...

Originally posted by: the scrutineer

Ajay sure can't compete with the Arab sheiks/Italian studs/French businessman/Latin lovers that Mills and Boons can give a girl every night! 😉

true 😊

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Crystal can i also know what you know about PC???
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CRYSTAL ME 9 : D : D : D

waitin for ur Pm please : )
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow so many people i interested in know what so low about PC lol can i also know please???? 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oddd. Ajay and Priyanka seems odd. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wanna know tooo! PM me too! 😆
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
these dirty secrets about all these celebrities gives me a puking feeling as well as i pity them...
I mean is it always like this, when someone becomes so famous and enters the high society, his/her life has to be like this...full of drama, all kinds of shit, drinking , smoking, drugs, abuse(physical as well as sexual), infidelity and the list continues...🤢

when i first warmed upto PC I was smitten by her story like how she came from a very small town bareily and then it all was like a fairy tale for her as well as for me, but dang it fairy tales are only good bedtime stories for little gals, reality is far more dirtier than anyone could ever imagine...she has the longest list of men wooing for her in bollywood and else where I believe...
on the other hand its kinda tragic too, coz when they chose to be in bollywood they can can never lead a normal life...constantly living double life and all sorts of drama is just unbearable...
When I was little, I loved the idea of being in movie industry and being so famous...and my elder cousin used to explain me at that time that how this industry is so dirty and full of shit...I know now when i gradually grew up and came to know the dirty secrets hidden behind this industry... I guess I can never warm upto any celebrity in my life now...its so hard to believe any of them

Movie dekho, enjoy karo aur khush raho...😉
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Priyanka is the girl your mother warned u about

and Ajay is a guy a girl never wishes for...

LOL...rightly said 😆

wonder hw a guy lyk Ajay gets all dos chickas😕...frm wat I hv heard in d 90s he was quite a stud 🤢  Karshima n Raveena used to hv cat fights for him 😕 n den he married Bollywood's most loved actress...how!!! Akshay is atleast gud luking but Ajay
🤔
Abt Priyanka its no news 😆.
P.s. @Crystal cud u plzzz PM me too 😳 😛

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can one of you post Crysta's PM here ?😆