Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chuckblairfan

someone fill me in..

with who else has Ajay been linked with and what KAJOL OF all the people on the world WITHSTOOD his affairs all these years :O

This should fill you in on all the gossip which starts from Ajay Devgun and covers just abt everyone in Btown... 😆

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

Before I even read the article, I read the headline followed by Saif's picture. Gave me a heart attack!

☺️What a picture eh Desu!😳
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

This should fill you in on all the gossip which starts from Ajay Devgun and covers just abt everyone in Btown... 😆

😍 I've bookmarked this forever so I can remind myself of the dirt of Bollywood!😳
you got to hand it to ajay... despite his ultra-uglified looks, the guy still gets some... it takes special talent and ugliness to achieve that.

Turns out he's now signed a Sudhir Mishra film opposite Chitrangda Singh, which he'll start shooting soon.

Arjun, Chitrangada, Sudhir...    aur ki chahida   😍

ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

you got to hand it to ajay... despite his ultra-uglified looks, the guy still gets some... it takes special talent and ugliness to achieve that.

🤣
^ruky, let's be honest... the guy looks like a rapist lol... i mean, if he wasn't famous, and you saw him on the street walking towards you, you'd be scared. 😆

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

^ruky, let's be honest... the guy looks like a rapist lol... i mean, if he wasn't famous, and you saw him on the street walking towards you, you'd be scared. 😆

his leering eyes gives a chill every time i see him  😆

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

OMGGG AJAY & PRIANKYA? weird... combination, but with Priyanka everything is possible I know something very low about her but I guess I don't tell it cause not interested in colorful pms.

OMG...i really wanna know this crystal and dont u worry hun m not a big fan of anyone in Bollywood anymore...i guess they are not worth it after their dirty secrets are public...

though, I have to admit that i really used to like PC a long time ago but her wannabe attitude and clinging to all the megastars is making me puke now..🤢
like seriusly...I dont know if she is only on fault but her constant link ups with married stars is making me dislike even more...

_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

OMGGG AJAY & PRIANKYA? weird... combination, but with Priyanka everything is possible I know something very low about her but I guess I don't tell it cause not interested in colorful pms.

I wanna know as well  😆  PM me please and thank u 😛