Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Paro smiley31 

Just a heads up though, this show is super dark with some seriously messed-up internal politics in “Heeramandi.” 

The only silver lining in that hot mess was the love story. For me anyway. he's got that charm thing going on but if you end up not liking him, go easy cuz I’m fragile. 😹 

Yeah go easy on her.. because she kinda doesn't mean it.. smiley36

JayaBachan thumbnail

Paro smiley31 

Just a heads up though, this show is super dark with some seriously messed-up internal politics in “Heeramandi.” 

The only silver lining in that hot mess was the love story. For me anyway. he's got that charm thing going on but if you end up not liking him, go easy cuz I’m fragile. 😹 

Smitten smiley31

I was thinking of fast-forwarding majority of the scenes to just focus on the love story. Only factor killing it for me is the snippets of Bhansali’s niece and her expressionless face (🙂). It’s really bothering me how punchable she looks. I’m also prepared to dislike the series coz I don’t like Aditi, she pisses me off lol. 

Edited by JayaBachan - 24 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

He was pretty good.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Smitten smiley31

I was thinking of fast-forwarding majority of the scenes to just focus on the love story. Only factor killing it for me is the snippets of Bhansali’s niece and her expressionless face (🙂). It’s really bothering me how punchable she looks. I’m also prepared to dislike the series coz I don’t like Aditi, she pisses me off lol. 

There's a moment in the show where one woman offers her cocaine just to get her to express some emotion smiley36 cuz seriously, the girl has a face like a frozen fish that is low key smiling at all times. I guess the directors just gave up and made her lack of expression a character trait. 

Anyway, girl, buckle up cuz this show is gonna be a bumpy ride for you, especially since I know you're not exactly a fan of  Manisha either. 😂 

D3viL thumbnail

Screenshot_20240510_085626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at this beautiful field smitten.. would you like to frolic amongst the beautiful poppies 😍

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

Screenshot_20240510_085626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at this beautiful field smitten.. would you like to frolic amongst the beautiful poppies 😍

Yeah I’ve always wanted to channel the quintessential Bollywood actress frolicking about a mustard field … or a garden full of colorful roses. 🙂‍↔️

D3viL thumbnail

Yeah I’ve always wanted to channel the quintessential Bollywood actress frolicking about a mustard field … or a garden full of colorful roses. 🙂‍↔️

Screenshot_20240510_094936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Alamzeeebbb that's a opium/poppy field in Afghanistan..  I always suspected I'd have to drag you out of one 😏↕️

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

He did well in romance scenes. Actually he lifted the romantic acts all by himself considering he was acting opposite a wax doll. 

His weakness came through in the revolution parts. Came across too soft. He can act and has expressions. He just needs to know when and how to execute them properly. 

He is extremely beautiful though. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Tajdar was goodsmiley42