Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome update! Maneet married bt Geet still worried. Well written! Maan is such a gentleman! Geet having nightmares! Update soon
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing update dear...๐Ÿ‘
loved it to core...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Maan and Geet scenes were beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sam and rudr and cute too...๐Ÿ˜Š
Geet nightmare and Maan comforting her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
finally they sleep together on bed with Geet in his arms...โ˜บ๏ธ
update soon and tnx a ton 4 pm...
๐Ÿค—
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb!! great to see both on the same bed in each others arms! Hi, How will geet feel to get up in his arms in the morning?
Rudr and Sameera are adorable.
Continue soon!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangalores

Sam rudr...yeah i know u were after me for that pairing...me too love Rudr..have started watching my cast of Rudr in 'preeto'..๐Ÿ˜ณ
and u get maan's strategy very correctly...she will be introduced to the foreplay even without knowing it to be so...clever Maan ๐Ÿ‘
along with it their emotional bonding grows ..and she will be ready to fight her fears to be his.

this Friday i'm not sure...i thought of giving the forbidden another go...but still haven't decided how to go about it...my OS is becoming an FF๐Ÿ˜ก

lolz...the scene was fab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

whats "preeto"ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

i demand an FF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its awesome๐Ÿ˜† kam se kam SS to banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜ญ

whens the update...ek hafta hoing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
lolz...the scene was fab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

whats "preeto"๐Ÿ˜•

i demand an FF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its awesome๐Ÿ˜† kam se kam SS to banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜ญ

whens the update...ek hafta hoing๐Ÿ˜ญ

Peerto is th show of NDTV Imagine..'Saware Sabko Preeto' i guess that is the title...Aditya is playing the lead with the heroine of 'baat pakki he' ( who was opposite the present lead in IPKKND)...the height difference is a bit too much, coz Aditya is too tall. so i watch it occasionally after reading the written update...
i'm kind of stuck in both stories...starting trouble with the next chapter in both...may be coz the kiddos r having their vacation...i can't keep tag of the days too (usually i keep track of the days by their uniform๐Ÿ˜†) so i didn't even know until today morn that it was friday...nd the update is still not written๐Ÿ˜ญ... so may be it happen only next week ... coz weekend means there is the added distraction of a husband๐Ÿ˜ณ...
the way it is going Forbidden is turnings an SS ...isn't OS supposed to be less than 3 parts?
i never thought abt the bahu's first  cooking ...bathao...kya banao? i think its always something sweet, na? and in search of a song for for dance at the Saturday's party...๐Ÿ˜ญ

lolz...kids and hubbys at one go!

dhamaal..

waht sat party?? where??

forbidden??

ohh and here...i thot geet had an unsettled life..use "bahu" ke baare me kuch pata bhi hai..u kno rasme n everything...

she cud get upset in the morning..as she doesnt kno how to be a good bahu..wheerin maan catches her tears ..he thinks she is upset with him..and then she confeeses why she is upset...u kno a laughy moment sorts...

pata nahi...
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

lolz...kids and hubbys at one go!

dhamaal..

waht sat party?? where??

forbidden??

ohh and here...i thot geet had an unsettled life..use "bahu" ke baare me kuch pata bhi hai..u kno rasme n everything...

she cud get upset in the morning..as she doesnt kno how to be a good bahu..wheerin maan catches her tears ..he thinks she is upset with him..and then she confeeses why she is upset...u kno a laughy moment sorts...

pata nahi...

party in SR...maan will reintro geet to his staff as his wife...
though geet doesn't know the rituals we do have dadi to guide her...but geet feeling off coz she doesn't know to be a bahu...nice idea...thank u...
Fordidden is going on wish spree... but i'm going to make Maan resist there ...kind of counter attack Geet's wish...after a couple of wishes that he feels is pushing him closer to geet ...a kind of uneasiness coz he feels a touch of elusive memories...seduction tactics from geet...

Originally posted by: bangalores

party in SR...maan will reintro geet to his staff as his wife...
though geet doesn't know the rituals we do have dadi to guide her...but geet feeling off coz she doesn't know to be a bahu...nice idea...thank u...
Fordidden is going on wish spree... but i'm going to make Maan resist there ...kind of counter attack Geet's wish...after a couple of wishes that he feels is pushing him closer to geet ...a kind of uneasiness coz he feels a touch of elusive memories...seduction tactics from geet...

ohh aisa gaana!
mai wohi sochi what did i miss!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

mai gaana bolungi u wont like,,,coz u an oldies ka fan na..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

waise "jab koi baat bigad jaaye" wud pe good๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

dadi ma hai hi..i kno she will treta geet like a daughter...i wud like RUDR to came and take her for paghphera also๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

haan i like the seduction n crossing idea..lolz..mazee aayenge usme!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are you planning to update SR today??
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

Are you planning to update SR today??

no yaar haven't written anything...not getting the feel๐Ÿ˜ญ...may be only after weekend.