Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kesha2412

Oyee... nautanki.. ek toh eid ke chand i tarah kabhi kabhi dikhti hain.. aur AG mein toh dikhti hi nahi... 

NR do you by any chance sit 24/7 next to ur pc/lappy and wait for someone to updt so tht u can res the first post... ya phir koi jadu mantar kiya hain... ๐Ÿ˜ก so annoying... 

Jazz coming to the update... 
this is so typical indian arrange marriagewala scene... especially if a family has more than 1 daughter.. even tough at the time of reading it i had a smile on my face.. i feel for the girls and their parents... its a shame that even tody in our 'samaj' girls are often not considered equal to boys. The irony of the whole situation is that today girls do better than boys in most fields. 

BTW the indications are ke.. Geet aur Maan ki pehli mulakat kafi dhamakedar rahegi.. cant wait for tht day... 

LOLz...unke purra relationship hi dhamakedar hai๐Ÿ˜†
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammana_Maaneet

Wow,tht was really a very sweet update...
For the1st tym,I lykd wht sameera said...
How true it is...!!!We shud value everything decided by babaji..
Continue soon dear...waiting for next update...
Thnkx n keep writing...!!!

Yes, Sameera is a very positive at the same time a strong willed girl. 

Updating soon :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

awesome...

feel bad for sam...but what to do...

now meera..uff babaji...ab to geet ka hi no hai...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Lolz...haan ab Geet ka hi number hai. But kaise...keep reading๐Ÿ˜†
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: HayaShazal

Superb update ๐Ÿ‘ When geet said about maan's face danav wargi omg ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She is a princess and poor maan osko tu patta b nhi hai that geet is giving him such titles ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lolzz...yeah Geet is quiet vocal about her feelings๐Ÿ˜†

Lets see how much Maan will get to know of this๐Ÿ˜‰
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Wonderful...just totally loved it.,..

Your fluency with the Punjabi language is great ... i am guessing you are one by the way...
Yeah I am...a proper Sardarni.

I am specially interested because I totally love the Punjabi energy, music, bhangra and food ... the last one being the most important... so am totally looking forward to this..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Geet is the tallest? Wow... I just loved Sameera's logic... its really true - admire the strong girl that she is and totally love Geet for her fiery personality and protective nature...

Gosh, she blames Maan for all this - I would love to see the repurcussions of this on Maan later๐Ÿ˜†
LOLz...hope you like those parts too. 

jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

They are going to come to see Meera, reject her and then choose Geet?
<I am getting a bit offended and then I realized that its Kaku we are talking about- there will be fireworks!!>

I am so looking forward to Amritsar now (Thanks to the show Amritsar, Maan and Geet in the same sentence is anathema to me)

Loving it, Jazzy B!

Lolz...please no Jazzy B!! I can't bear the B at all๐Ÿ˜†

Glad you liked it so far :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danina

WOW;D

Loved it;D
awesum;D
cont soon;D
thanks for the pm;D

THank you guys :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

My heart goes out the Sameera, despite her sensible words. 

I know Savitri didn't choose her for Maan based on her persona, but I still feel for her.

I have friends who face this and it's horrible...cruel.

But I applaud the sensibility in Ajaipal and I'm glad u made him that way!
love

He was a man worth knowing. As I said its a real story,...every character is real๐Ÿ˜Š
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Jazz,

Interesting Update.

Mohinder & Rano did not tell anyone of their daughters about the change in plan as they did not want to alert them.

No actually, girls in those days did not have much say in the issue. Even though they were progressive parents...some things were taken for granted...like parents having complete rights to choose life partners.

Savitri Devi wants a bahu who is best in looks, manners, background, etc so that she can flaunt in front of others proudly. True that external beauty catches eye but inner beauty lasts forever. Shallow people hardly care for inner beauty & that's what savitri proved to be but yes the way she tried to politely refuse the alliance was good.

Yes she may be shallow...but she is not crude.

The best at time was Mohinder lal Handa who did not let imprudence take hold & kept his cool to work out the best out of situation not to mention the easy acceptance of Ajaipal & his own mindset.

Lacchi is one of the kind ๐Ÿ˜† first she was angry for extra work but after seeing the angel, she forgot her grudge & her description of fairy made me think about Geet's beauty, her innocence & transparent nature combination.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Liked Sameera's take on events with Nandini's help & loved her idea of telling her husband about him being lucky enough to have a wonderful wife as her. Her ability to withstand the problems & managing life is praiseworthy.

So true, we can't control everything & these things makes us believe in highest & mighty of us all who has the power to do the things He want them to be.

Waiting to see, what's more to come toward Handas. How they will cop with Savitri coming for other daughter & liking the third one?

Updating now :)

jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! So savitri doe snt want Sam 4 Maan. thanks God! Update soon

Thank you. Will do :)