Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Jazz,

Interesting Update.

Mohinder & Rano did not tell anyone of their daughters about the change in plan as they did not want to alert them.

Savitri Devi wants a bahu who is best in looks, manners, background, etc so that she can flaunt in front of others proudly. True that external beauty catches eye but inner beauty lasts forever. Shallow people hardly care for inner beauty & that's what savitri proved to be but yes the way she tried to politely refuse the alliance was good.

The best at time was Mohinder lal Handa who did not let imprudence take hold & kept his cool to work out the best out of situation not to mention the easy acceptance of Ajaipal & his own mindset.

Lacchi is one of the kind ๐Ÿ˜† first she was angry for extra work but after seeing the angel, she forgot her grudge & her description of fairy made me think about Geet's beauty, her innocence & transparent nature combination.

Liked Sameera's take on events with Nandini's help & loved her idea of telling her husband about him being lucky enough to have a wonderful wife as her. Her ability to withstand the problems & managing life is praiseworthy.

So true, we can't control everything & these things makes us believe in highest & mighty of us all who has the power to do the things He want them to be.

Waiting to see, what's more to come toward Handas. How they will cop with Savitri coming for other daughter & liking the third one?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! So savitri doe snt want Sam 4 Maan. thanks God! Update soon
LuvScooby thumbnail
Wow, so now the proposal has gone for Meera...I guess not if Savitri has anything to say about it, after all she has the last word on her future daugther-in-law.  I guess Geet's description has definitely peeked her interest.  Again, poor Sam being turned down for her looks, but I loved her fighting spirit and her faith in finding the perfect life partner. 
Geet is so cute, she is so upset for her sister...I loved the rosey words she had for MSK๐Ÿ˜†
I cannot wait for their meeting, it is bound to be explosive๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whats happening here...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I dont know whats in your mind Jazz but I dont want Geet and her family to accept Maan's proposal for Geet  if Savitri Devi rejects Meera too. Find a suitable groom for Meera before Maan's family visit Handas.๐Ÿ˜• I really dont like people rejecting one daughter and proposing other like commodities, you dont like one you can have other from same shop, a newer version (didnt like the older, no worries choti hai na).๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

PS: I trust you...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Jaz loved the update!

Really disliking Maan's mother (even though I don't want Maan to marry Sameera๐Ÿ˜†).
Skin color and good looks are not the important thing!

Women like that bring down other women!๐Ÿ˜ก
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Shika--

Finally the families came aamne-saamne!

And the samdhis already seem to be happy with each other.
M talking about Daarjee and Mohinder lal ji of course.
And then Am happy about lachhi haha. She resembles me in this case..even i got excited in the same way watching Geet you-know-what-i-mean๐Ÿ˜†
Lachi ji even meri bhi yehi duwa hain mata rani se ki ye jodi pakki ho jaye!๐Ÿ˜†
And coming to the rejection of Sameera, i'm not surprised just like daarjee as i expected this from savitri devi but what caught my attention was obviously Mohider ji's reaction. So dignified and so humble he was.. !!
I love Handas!!
And then Meera was considered! M.E.E.R.A!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I didn't expect this!
But i'm not tensed either!!๐Ÿ˜†
You know the best part of the update.. no guesses of course something to do with Geet.
Yep Sam and Geet's scene was what caught my attention!
especially these lines of Sam showed what a gem she is!
"and one day when your actual-jiju-to-be will come in my life, I will laugh and tell him about all the fools who lost their chance with me and let him know how fortunate he is that I remained single till he came along."
And these lines.. something i always believed..and will believe.. jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hain
Kakku, there are many things that are beyond our control, beyond our understanding. But you trust Papaji, haina?"Bas then have faith in his decisions. He will never make a wrong decision when it comes to us."
Am already waiting for next part now!!๐Ÿ˜

Waah!!! You defo were on a roll. Saare comments updated๐Ÿ˜›

Lolz...you do love the Handas a lot. So do I๐Ÿ˜‰

Next update coming up!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: bansipatel

Awesome update..!!
loving it..!!

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

fantastic update โญ๏ธ

Glad you guys liked the update!! :)

jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

awesum...

its not fair bt nw my mind seems to be at peace...
nw maan s only for his geet..

Originally posted by: harshithaaa

nice update... is maan coming with his family...after seeing geet will savitri jee change her decision...

Originally posted by: Audiwalia

Gadhey can they choose geet directly...

Keep watching what happens next! :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Even I was fuming at the beginning when they refused Sameera๐Ÿ˜ก

But finally Sammy herself calmed me down with her wise words๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She will one day hopefully get a man who sees her for what she really is
Geet is such a doll...
Continue soon dear