Posted: 12 years ago
RES for RSR Wedding Sequence Part 4
Ram is seated and Sita enters the vivaah mandap
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
|| RESERVED FOR REPLIES ||

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG, thank you SO much for the pics, Deeps!😍 They are really sooo beautiful and Priya is looking her best in them. Though the wedding kind of seemed more modern than Dwapar Yug type, Priya looked just like a traditional Hindu bride. The makeup was not overdone, and the jewelry really accentuated her beauty.πŸ‘ You know, she has the looks for Rukmini, but it's just her acting which puts us off sometime. I wish CVs improve Rukmini's character in the show so that Priya can do justice to it with her acting. Both she and the CVs need to improve, but her looks are perfect. So far out of the actresses chosen for Krishna's wives, Priya's the prettiest.πŸ˜†

Most welcome di .. πŸ€—
yeah i too agree with you it was a modern marriage as per Dwapar yug...but really loved the way they showed Saptpadi and all ...plus the background music & mantras...WoowWW!!
I am in love with the way they sweared during Saptpadi and the way Vishal was holding Priya .. Day Dreaming
sooo ... sooo ...sooo dreamyyy!!! ☺️
as far as Priya as Rukmini is concerned i feel that when a scene starts Priya tries hard to go inside the character but the moment she's completely into the character the scene shifts from her to some other character ... the CVs have to time her scenes and they should give little more room to her on screen...after the marriage i have not een much of her on-screen ... same goes with the actress playing Jambvanti ... i loved her ... but wanna see more of her ...
but i guess we have to wait for that as right now the Narkasur track is goin !

I'll make some sigs soon, dedicated just for you.πŸ˜‰ Btw, don't Priya and Debina look very similar, especially in these pics?😲

awww cant wait !!! 😳 thanks alot di !! πŸ˜ƒ
ohhh yeah thts very true...they are looking identical ... πŸ˜‰
infact one thng is to be appreciated .. Jr. Sagars present the divine weddings amazinglyyy !!! Day Dreaming

Thanks again for the pics!πŸ€—

Yes, even IF has grown in leaps and bounds because of us.πŸ˜† When I first joined IF, other than Ramayan Forum there was no place to discuss mytho and hardly anyone knew what a mytho was.😲 It was rare to see people using mytho sigs or discussing mythos, but now look at IF. We have our very own mytho clique with a decent number of people and if someone ever asks where a mytho forum is, or where they can chat with someone about mythos, people know whose names to give.πŸ˜†

eheheheee yeah ... thats true ... IF is all over the Internet regarding the Indian Television Shows ... and for mytho shows ...its our MM .. **PROUD TO BE A MYTHO MANIAC** 😳😳

I might as well join you guys' wedding fever and posting the vivah pics of RSR.πŸ˜† We all can celebrate the wedding cheer of Ram and Sita & Krishna and Rukmini together.😍 I wish SK had shown the vivah of Krishna and Rukmini also, but they skipped from the Haran scene to Subhadra and Arjun's love story.πŸ˜” Oh well, I'll post the Rukmini Haran pics of SK soon...Pinky looked SO pretty and her interaction with SDB was really cute and natural, as if they had always known each other.β€οΈπŸ‘

Btw guys, have you noticed a cool coincidence? Deepika and Debina (old and new Sita) have names beginning with the same letter, while Pinky and Priya (old and new Rukmini) also have names beginning with the same letter.😲 How wicked is that?!😎

i will edit this post and the post i reseverd yesterday in the night...for now ...as promised lemme complete the Wedding update .. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

| DWARKADHEESH |

|| BHAGWAN SHREE KRISHN ||

Epi #23
SCENE :: Saptpadi

😍
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you SO much for the pics, Deeps!πŸ€— Waiting for the replies!πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

| DWARKADHEESH |

Epi #23
SCENE :: Phere
😍☺️

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

RES

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Thank you SO much for the pics, Deeps!πŸ€— Waiting for the replies!πŸ˜‰

and i'll wait for the siggies by u all ...πŸ˜†

okk m posting sindoor daan aftr this ...its in Epi #24 but i'll put the rest of epi 24 later ...

and replies will be coming @ night 😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail

| DWARKADHEESH |

Epi #24
SCENE :: Sindoor Daan

😍
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deepika thanks for the DSK pics . They are just awesomeπŸ‘!!!!

@Janaki thanks for the Seeta Ram wedding pics. Really loved then

I have fallen in love with this forum!!!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

@Janaki thanks for the Seeta Ram wedding pics. Really loved then

I have fallen in love with this forum!!!!!

You're very welcome, dear!πŸ€— 

Aww, that's so sweet of you, we all are sooo glad to have you here.😊 You know, recently I have begun to watch CID in telugu, and I have fallen in love with all the characters in it, especially ACP Pradyuman and Abhijeet.πŸ˜› Just wondering...do you have any high quality CID pics for me to make sigs of?