|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 ||(Page 12)

Posted: 2011-08-23T00:33:42Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'll be finishing the Sita Swayamvar track from RSR tomorrow, guys. I took the pics but I'm way too tired to post.Sleepy And it seems like everyone left this thread. Where are you guys?Cry

@Deeps,

Anything is fine dear...whether you post the pics with or without your copyright is your choice, do whatever is easier and faster for you.Big smile Btw, I have a question...how do you add your copyright to your pics? Do you have a software or something that adds it to all of them at once, or do you painstakingly type your copyright for each one individually?Shocked

wooowww will wait for your update di .. Embarrassed
hey am back ... missed the pic gall in last few days.. finally all the festivity n contest things over for a while ... so lets update the pics gallery LOL

okk di ... i'll post the pics with text...u all go throught them..if you feel some pics in between have prob with the text i'll replace them ...Wink
infact i was thinking of something ...dont know if everyone agrees ...

but

@ EVERYONE :: here's my suggestion ::

We can have a common copyright on all the pic updates we do from now onwards (of all the shows) as (c)MM/IF or (c)mythomasti
As we'll squeeze out time and put efforts in clicking ...while i see people sharing tthe pics on other sites ..(ASR pics have been uploaded i guess.. )

we can use the "BATCH EDITOR" feature of a software known as "PHOTOSCAPE" in this feature we select the pics on which we want to add the text and then add text on 1 pic and place it where we want .. convert them all and the text will be added to all the pics... Big smile

one more thing i find sharing pics through fb albums much easier than copying n pasting the links from imgur or imageshack as we guyz are so into these shows that we never afford to miss a single varied expression in a single scene and this lands us to a 100+ pics sometimes for an epi TongueLOL so if u want then upload the pics on your fb a/c and you can copy n paste the pics directly ...
ADVANTAGE is fb is much more realiable in the sense it wont ditch us like tinypic did ... Angry

These are my suggestions for the betterment ... however if these are weired ..
we'll forget them .. TongueLOL

@NandiniPS ... hey ... hiii .. did you watch any epi.s of DBSK ???Wink
glad the pics inspired you to watch 'em
will wait for your reviewsEmbarrassedBig smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T00:54:27Z

Okkk .. update time folks .. Dancing

|| DSK ||

Episode #20
(posting pics with the copyright for now..if any pic is needed without text..lemme know..i'll replace it Embarrassed)

Scene :: Krishna ji and Revathy Devi welcoming the guests for the Haldi ceremony.Revathy ji teases Krishna saying he's so shameless that he's smiling and giggling out of joy and happiness as he's getting marriedWink. Krishna as always comes up with a cute replying saying ... who doesnt feel happy when he meets his dear onesStar.Rukmini's parents arrive and they all welcome them.On the other hand Mata Gauri is worried as Shiv ji is doin meditation and she doesnt want to miss the ceremonies of the divine wedding thats about to happen.Big smile

Day DreamingBalram ji.. Day Dreaming
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T01:08:51Z

|| DSK ||

Episode #20
(posting pics with the copyright for now..if any pic is needed without text..lemme know..i'll replace it Embarrassed)

Scene :: Indra Dev and other Devtas also excited about the wedding.On the other hand...Rukmini is still waiting and not sitting for the Haldi ceremony ... in the hope that Rukmi will come to attend her wedding functions. Balram ji & Revathy ji also.. asks Krishna to sit for the rituals but he's waiting for Rukmi..
Finally the much awaited lad arrives. He apologises for his deeds. The trio welcomes him. Rukmini is forced to sit as the Mahurat has already begun and the moment she sits... Rukmi emerges from behind and then and emotional re-union of  the bro-sis.

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

|| HARE HARE ||
|| DWARKADHEESH HARE ||
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T01:37:19Z
Sorry coudnt resist so posting the next epi also .. will wait after that and post the wedding in the evening ...till then we can have some chit chat on this page so that the page doesnt become too heavy.

|| DSK ||

Episode #21

SCENE :: The dear ones applying Haldi on the Couple Embarrassed Aww the best scene was Revathy standing beside Balram ji and suddenly applies Haldi on his faceLOL and he stares at her with his "ANGRY" look and then suddenly applies Haldi on her face too .. Blushing
Then Shivji, Mata Gauri and  other Devtas come in disguise as Brahmans to participate in the ceremony.

Day Dreaming

Here comes that scene of Revathy-Balram LOL ::

Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing
Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T01:55:39Z
|| DSK ||

Episode #21

SCENE :: The night after the Haldi ceremony is over.. A romantic scene Embarrassed - Krishna plays the flute from his chamber and Rukmini blows the same leaf (remember??? Wink)  from her chamber and it reaches Krishna's chamber and rests on his flute... (I wonder how is it possible?? Ermm Leaf is so damn intelligent...knows where to go ... any navigation system ???Approve ) Next morning Devaki mom shows Krishna the new clothes she has got for Krishna for his wedding (wonder where were they lost before Baraat as He was wearing the same Red Costume scene in earlier episodes ... Tongue) Then comes the scene where Amod is crying as he doesnt have new clothes to wear in Krishna's wedding and then he visits the market with his mom for some shopping and he sees a shop of clothes and tries to pick one shirt but the seller catches him and solds him Ouch

|| HARE HARE ||
|| DWARKADHEESH HARE ||
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T08:14:02Z
Awesome pics, Deeps! I'm so happy that you began the wedding sequence.Big smile

Btw, I personally don't mind if people upload my pics on other sites, because they are only pics and not sigs...not really my work for me to claim copyright, you know? So thanks a lot for the photoscape idea, but I think I'll just continue posting my pics as before.Embarrassed
Posted: 2011-08-23T10:48:39Z
wow, awesome pic updates deepika dii, all are very very nice!Clap thanx also for telling us about photoscape.Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-23T10:49:59Z
ill be starting the pre and post vivah episodes from ASR soon!Big smile
0 Likes this