|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago

| DWARKADHEESH |

|| BHAGWAN SHREE KRISHN ||

Episode 23

SCENE :: Barat reaches Rukmini's place and Rukmi along with his parents welcomes the Baraat..When they all heads towrds entering the lagan mandap...Rukmi shouts and stops Krishn from entering...everyone is shocked...then he jokes while removing the dust from Krishn's cloth says .. the one who is the Ruler of Dwarka..with whom his sister is goin to get married, dirt on his cloth doesnt looks nice..Krishna sighs and says for ones he got afraid . . of what next Rukmi is goin to do...😆

😍
😍

😍

| DWARKADHEESH |

Episode 23

SCENE :: Rukmini and Krishn reaches the Lagan-Madap(Wedding hall) and then the Jai-Mala..😍

| DWARKADHEESH |

Episode 23

SCENE ::Kanya-daan , Gath-bandhan & Lajja-Hom Vidhi

hey folks...its very late here ...around 3am😛
goshhh i didnt even realise...😆but nw m out of my senses...
i'll post Saptpadi,Phere,Sindoor Daan n 1st night aftr marriage tomm. 😉

Sorry fr the delay once again... Tongue

M reserving this post for replying on the ASR RSR pic updates so tht this pages doesnt freezes,,,

bbyyeee ,
goodnite !
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dpka1415

hey folks...its very late here ...around 3am😛
goshhh i didnt even realise...😆but nw m out of my senses...
i'll post Saptpadi,Phere,Sindoor Daan n 1st night aftr marriage tomm. 😉

Sorry fr the delay once again... Tongue

M reserving this post for replying on the ASR RSR pic updates so tht this pages doesnt freezes,,,

bbyyeee ,
goodnite !

OMG, thank you SO much for the pics, Deeps!😍 They are really sooo beautiful and Priya is looking her best in them. Though the wedding kind of seemed more modern than Dwapar Yug type, Priya looked just like a traditional Hindu bride. The makeup was not overdone, and the jewelry really accentuated her beauty.👏 You know, she has the looks for Rukmini, but it's just her acting which puts us off sometime. I wish CVs improve Rukmini's character in the show so that Priya can do justice to it with her acting. Both she and the CVs need to improve, but her looks are perfect. So far out of the actresses chosen for Krishna's wives, Priya's the prettiest.😆

I'll make some sigs soon, dedicated just for you.😉 Btw, don't Priya and Debina look very similar, especially in these pics?😲

Originally posted by Dpka1415

I know di...u didnt meant that ...but actually i took it as a lesson ...
and yeah actually thats true... infact i joined IF becoz i was searching for pics of ASR and got to know about IF through google images only ...never knew IF existed... 😛
And then when i came to know we have CCs for old mythos too ... i seriously felt very happy and lucky that i googled that day ..
yeah earlier no pics were availlable for old mythos...but know the moment we puch RSR /RSK wooowww sooo many pics are available ..

thnks a ton for being their 😳
and now without wasting anytime ...am coming with the pics ...wanna see tons of siggies from each scene from you,lola,mina and pari di . . (Aishu too if shez free...) 😉
i'll post the text in DSK lounge soon 😃
i have collected all the RAW MATERIAL for you all 😆

I WILL GET BACK TO THE PIC UPDATES DONE IN MY ABSENCE IN LAST FEW PAGES AFTER DSK UPDATE 😃

Thanks again for the pics!🤗

Yes, even IF has grown in leaps and bounds because of us.😆 When I first joined IF, other than Ramayan Forum there was no place to discuss mytho and hardly anyone knew what a mytho was.😲 It was rare to see people using mytho sigs or discussing mythos, but now look at IF. We have our very own mytho clique with a decent number of people and if someone ever asks where a mytho forum is, or where they can chat with someone about mythos, people know whose names to give.😆
@Mina and Deeps,

I might as well join you guys' wedding fever and posting the vivah pics of RSR.😆 We all can celebrate the wedding cheer of Ram and Sita & Krishna and Rukmini together.😍 I wish SK had shown the vivah of Krishna and Rukmini also, but they skipped from the Haran scene to Subhadra and Arjun's love story.😔 Oh well, I'll post the Rukmini Haran pics of SK soon...Pinky looked SO pretty and her interaction with SDB was really cute and natural, as if they had always known each other.❤️👏

Btw guys, have you noticed a cool coincidence? Deepika and Debina (old and new Sita) have names beginning with the same letter, while Pinky and Priya (old and new Rukmini) also have names beginning with the same letter.😲 How wicked is that?!😎

|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||  

Ram-Sita Vivah - Sita and her sisters are adorned by their friends.🥳

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Part Two: Ram's wedding entourage enters the Rajmahal of Mithila and Maharani Sunaina and Mrs. Kushadwaj welcome them as the proud mother of the brides. I just LOVE the song that comes during this scene, it's so festive and lively.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RES for RSR Wedding Sequence Part 3
Janak performs the welcoming rites