Posted: 12 years ago

Part Three

|| Jai Shree SitaRam ||

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@janu..hehe honestly i was expecting this answer only...n very really proud u answered dis way...infact later i thot n came to d conclusion tht evrytime i shud nt think that extreme...and then now i hav decided not to copyright them ...these days m suffering frm mood swings. .dnt knw y...n this was d chief reason i did this stupidity of putting the CR...thnks fr d reply..this dose was much needed.. I really cherish being a part of this heavenly forum...i hav learnt so much frm all d lovely members...which indeed helps me alot in improving myself as a human being... Thnks everyone... πŸ€—

Aww, you know my intention was not to teach you a lesson or anything Deeps😳, I honestly don't care whether people 'steal' my pics or not, because I'm not the director of these serials and cannot claim copyright just for clicking the pics.πŸ˜† In fact, I feel happy when my pics are posted by IF's silent members in other sites, especially RS's serials, because in that way I'm making them available to many people around the world when as you know, pics of old mythos are really rare to come by. Before I joined IF, whenever I typed 'Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan' into Google Images, hardly anything ever showed up and I was so disappointed, because it was like no one knew about the show despite it having been so popular at one time.  But nowadays, whenever I type the same words into Google Images, sooo many pics come up and most of them are posted by me, Lola, and others here. How cool is that?😎

Don't worry dear, everyone suffers from mood swings all the time, including me. Here's a great big hug to let you know that we all are here for you whenever you feel down.πŸ€— You can put the copyright on your pics if you want, it's entirely up to you, so don't feel bad or anything.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

One question...do you guys want me to post the SiyaRam Vivah track from RSR next, continue the Ayodhya Kand from where I left off, or the Sita Haran one? Since my uni began again I won't be having too much time for pic updates as I used to, but I'm going to click pics whenever I find time and gather them all up, posting them whenever I find time.😊

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AS Ramayan

here is the beginning of my pre and post - wedding sequence !!πŸ˜ƒ except for the actual wedding ceremonies, which lola dii and janu dii already posted in the previous gallery, i will post everything else.😳

sita ji and her sisters are readied for the wedding by their friends!πŸ₯³

jai shri ram! jai jai shri ram !!

...Mina... thumbnail
this is a short scene that comes right afterwards, when brahmarshi vishvamitra tells raja dashrath that ram ji had asked him after the swayamvar whether it was right of him to marry alone, when he and his brothers were born together and grew up together and educated together. that is why the four marriages were fixed on the same day .. bharat, laxman and shatrughan all touch the feet of their bhaiya in gratitude, and ram ji hugs them with affection !!πŸ€—

cutest brotherly hug u can find anywhere in ramayan !!😍

...Mina... thumbnail
i hope u all liked the pic update !!πŸ€— the wedding sequence in ramayan is one of my favorites and i hope to see many many creations made from it!πŸ˜›

deepika diii, we are posting the pic updates of wedding sequences in ramayan and dwarkadheesh around same time though ramayan was taken so much before !πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@mina. .. Most welcome sweets... πŸ€—
Eagerly waiting fr ur siggies with.these pics now πŸ˜‰

i'll make something soon diii promise, especialy priya dii because she makes such a pretty and elegant rukmini ma!πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aww, you know my intention was not to teach you a lesson or anything Deeps😳, I honestly don't care whether people 'steal' my pics or not, because I'm not the director of these serials and cannot claim copyright just for clicking the pics.πŸ˜† In fact, I feel happy when my pics are posted by IF's silent members in other sites, especially RS's serials, because in that way I'm making them available to many people around the world when as you know, pics of old mythos are really rare to come by. Before I joined IF, whenever I typed 'Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan' into Google Images, hardly anything ever showed up and I was so disappointed, because it was like no one knew about the show despite it having been so popular at one time.  But nowadays, whenever I type the same words into Google Images, sooo many pics come up and most of them are posted by me, Lola, and others here. How cool is that?😎

Don't worry dear, everyone suffers from mood swings all the time, including me. Here's a great big hug to let you know that we all are here for you whenever you feel down.πŸ€— You can put the copyright on your pics if you want, it's entirely up to you, so don't feel bad or anything.

I know di...u didnt meant that ...but actually i took it as a lesson ...
and yeah actually thats true... infact i joined IF becoz i was searching for pics of ASR and got to know about IF through google images only ...never knew IF existed... πŸ˜›
And then when i came to know we have CCs for old mythos too ... i seriously felt very happy and lucky that i googled that day ..
yeah earlier no pics were availlable for old mythos...but know the moment we puch RSR /RSK wooowww sooo many pics are available ..

thnks a ton for being their 😳
and now without wasting anytime ...am coming with the pics ...wanna see tons of siggies from each scene from you,lola,mina and pari di . . (Aishu too if shez free...) πŸ˜‰
i'll post the text in DSK lounge soon πŸ˜ƒ
i have collected all the RAW MATERIAL for you all πŸ˜†

I WILL GET BACK TO THE PIC UPDATES DONE IN MY ABSENCE IN LAST FEW PAGES AFTER DSK UPDATE πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

| DWARKADHEESH |

|| BHAGWAN SHREE KRISHN ||

Episode 22

Scene :: Krishna getting ready for Baraat... Revathy and Devaki mom standing near him... Revathy says no body must have seen such a Groom before and nor will see in future. . on hearing this Krishn joke with her saying 'Bhabhi maa you means to say am looking better than Baldau looked in his marriage" πŸ˜†
**CUTE SCENE**
Then Devaki mom becomes emotional and remembers the day when Krishn was born ... then enters...(my fav.) Balram ji .. saying everyone's waiting for them ...πŸ˜‰

😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
Dpka1415 thumbnail

| DWARKADHEESH |

|| BHAGWAN SHREE KRISHN ||

Plz dont kill me as these wedding episodes totals up for somewhat 200+ clicks...i cud not resist n captured each n every expression ... 😳😍
sorry for over flowing them πŸ˜›

Episode 22

SCENE:: Baraat departs to the place of marriage.. everyone's happy.. in between Rukmini gets the updates about how much distance the baraat has covered ..Embarrassed and on the other hand Amod's mother asks him to try and get up as the Baraat is about to cross there house...he tries hard but fails..his mom asks him to chant Shree Krishn and keep tryig he'll succeed...he does as said by his mom and Krishn blesses him silently and Amod starts walking..infact dancing πŸ˜‰

continuing in the next post πŸ˜›