Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Janu di i updated my reply post on pg 16...

will edit this one with the rest of the replies ...gotta go ...mom calling πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

^^ Sure Deeps, will check!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

Okay, I got good news to share with you all!πŸ˜› Do you remember how I told you guys that I found the Gauri puja pics of RSR saved in my PC when I thought they were gone? Well, last night I found another pic update that got deleted from the CCs because of tinypic...Ram and Lakshman's divine visit to Shabari!❀️ I was sooo sad when this pic update got deleted, because this is one of my favorite episodes from RSR and I really missed making/requesting sigs from it, but I found it in my PC last night and I literally jumped out of my seat with joy!

I'm posting it here again, hope you guys will like it.πŸ˜‰

Part One

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Part Two

|| Jai Shree Ram ||
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Most welcome di .. πŸ€—
yeah i too agree with you it was a modern marriage as per Dwapar yug...but really loved the way they showed Saptpadi and all ...plus the background music & mantras...WoowWW!!
I am in love with the way they sweared during Saptpadi and the way Vishal was holding Priya .. 😍 Their chemistry really is very nice, I'd like to see more scenes between them but they're stretching the Narakasur track right now.πŸ˜” I don't know whether there will be any more romantic scenes with Rukmini and Krishna, since his other wives have entered the show now.
sooo ... sooo ...sooo dreamyyy!!! ☺️
as far as Priya as Rukmini is concerned i feel that when a scene starts Priya tries hard to go inside the character but the moment she's completely into the character the scene shifts from her to some other character ... the CVs have to time her scenes and they should give little more room to her on screen...after the marriage i have not een much of her on-screen ... same goes with the actress playing Jambvanti ... i loved her ... but wanna see more of her ...Yeah, the actress playing Jambavathi looks really sweet and also very pretty...I'm dissatisfied with the actress playing Satyabhama, but Rukmini and Jamabavathi are good.πŸ‘
but i guess we have to wait for that as right now the Narkasur track is goin !

awww cant wait !!! 😳 thanks alot di !! πŸ˜ƒ
ohhh yeah thts very true...they are looking identical ... πŸ˜‰
infact one thng is to be appreciated .. Jr. Sagars present the divine weddings amazinglyyy !!! 😍 Yeah, Sagars' wedding scenes are simply beautiful, you can tell they really put in lots of hard work and money into them.😍

I know di...u didnt meant that ...but actually i took it as a lesson ...
and yeah actually thats true... infact i joined IF becoz i was searching for pics of ASR and got to know about IF through google images only ...never knew IF existed... πŸ˜›
And then when i came to know we have CCs for old mythos too ... i seriously felt very happy and lucky that i googled that day ..
yeah earlier no pics were availlable for old mythos...but know the moment we puch RSR /RSK wooowww sooo many pics are available ..

eheheheee yeah ... thats true ... IF is all over the Internet regarding the Indian Television Shows ... and for mytho shows ...its our MM .. **PROUD TO BE A MYTHO MANIAC** 😳😳 Hehe, same here, I would never have joined IF if it wasn't for its mytho forums and of course, this Mytho Masti.😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Btw Deeps, thank you so much for the Sindhoor Daan pics, they are so beautiful!😍 The way that scene ended, with Rukmini praying to Krishna and Krishna lifting her up❀️...Vishal and Priya really have great potential and would really make their mark as Krishna and Rukmini in people's minds if only the Sagars' wrote their scenes well and did not ruin Rukmini's character.πŸ˜”
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I'll continue with SiyaRam Vivah tomorrow, folks!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Savitri depicts the power of a woman!!!!

Thanks Janaki

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow deepika diii, awesome DSK pictures u posted !!πŸ‘ all the important marriage rituals seem to be have been covered in the show, i luv the saptapadi scene.😍 i also love rukmini ji's tocuhing krishna ji's feet, i wish ASR had shown that also, what a sweet scene !!😳

thank u so much for the savitri pics, janu dii! i saw all of debi dii's episode in MSDK and savitri maiya's story was my favorite! she was such a great woman !!😍

thanx also for the shabri pics, i luv sunil ji's expressions !πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AS Ramayan

hiii folks !! im back with more pics from the wedding sequence!πŸ˜ƒ 

Ram's baraat enters Janak ji's palace and they r welcomed by him⭐️