Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie.🤗.🤗...its marvelous...awesome updates...
so piya read abhay's diary...
abhay is good in playing his cards.⭐️...
prabeen needs this...m happy now he is treating piya well.😊...
but i guessed 4rm d last update that u r planning their sepration...but didn't expect this....
so abhay erased her memories.😒...unfair abhay!!..she luvs him badly n was even 2 give her life 4 him after knowing his reality!!!..though i can understand his situation...i didn't expect memory loss!!...i luved d jungle part where abhay was pleading them 2 take his life instead of her...beautifully written👏.👏...
deepanitha is dead....chalo party time🥳🥳...
but she has already created great problems b4 her death.😡...
there was not much of my aryan..😒.so jeh is back!!!...poor piya...m happpy she said that she is not interested in marriage..😊...
so u r gonna take six months leap...wish 2 see abhiya soon😊...continue soon tanzie...m really very eager 2 read...luv u n take care.😊...
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow tanzie awesome update.Maine socha tha ki now Pia will accept Abhay & all.Le Abhay nalayak nai phir Pia ki memory erase kardi.Kabhi nhi sudhrega.And now Pia dont wnt 2 marry jeh not bad.Parneeb bhi sudhar gya.Deepu is dead.Hope soon Abhiya meets😳.Plzz continue

Luv u🤗
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my abhiya now what happend next how thy meet
prerna26 thumbnail
Fab Update!👏

Pia doesn't remember anything about Abhay. Thank god Deepu is dead. I hate her.🤢 So Prabeen is treating her (Pia) well.  Hope Abhay and Aryan are safe & Abhiya meet soon. Liked this Update. Both the parts are equally good. Even after knowing the fact that Abhay is a vampire , she was concerned about him, so sweet.😊 What happened in Abhay's past?😕  Loved Abhay's dialogue-"Abhay, Look only the missing sound of her heartbeat is making you crazy and what will you do when she will be far from you forever?"❤️Looking forward to the next Update!😊 Continue soon.😃
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tanzie superb update yaar!!!!

So finally Pia knows the truth abt abhay & still she loves him... That's great...

But y did abhay do this to pia??? Y did he erase her memory????

Wt happnd to aryan??? Is he ok???

so many questions...

Plz continue soon...

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was an unbelievably awesome update 👏👏👏👏although painful but gr8
u have really moved the story quite fast
u have really given us shocks and surprises in loads
pia knowing abhay's truth and accepting him like this was unexpectable
mohini part was interesting want to read more
what abhay did with prabeen was awesome he deserved it
whatever happened due to dippanita i m somehow happy becoz at least abhay didn't hurt Pia and get to know that she will accept him no mattter who he is
honestly speaking i was expecting a more painful update than this one
what is the story of jai? why did he give up on pia and forgive her so easily? i guess he knows everything about abhay and pia
i hope dippanita is dead and won't be returning
i guess alina was the one who helped abhay with the help of aryan
but now pia has forgotten everything did abhay erased her memory or something else has happened
now u r leaping story by six months won't u show pia's interaction with kabir misha and others
waiting to know what has happened to abhay
and how will they meet again
thanks for the pm and do update soon
love u
shivani

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
abhiya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How could you sperate Abhiya. And what was Pia thinking of going intot he jungle alone. Wasn't one experienc eenough for her.
And Jai is he a villan in the story.
Pia baby is in state of shock  only this whole chapter first Abhays truth then the fight then loosing her memory and having her uncles changed behaviour. Even if  you do not end with amnesia she is sure to get a heart attack. And Jai being sooo supportive something sure is fishy here. And where is Alina now and Aryan.
The story has taken a big u turn I would say.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👏no words tanzie just awsum but abhiya are seperated 😭and jeh with pia 😡thanks for pm u write so nice yaar mere paas kuch kehne ke liye nahi hota 😭Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE

THANX FOR PM