Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hemarawat

awsm update tanzie...

aryan ne abhay ko samjhaya bhi par kch fayda ni hua ...

Thanku Hema. Kaise hoga... he's so stubborn ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Firstly, thanks a lot for deciding to continue the FF. I will always be an avid reader and fan of your FFs.

Secondly, awesome update! abhiya finally confessed their feelings to each other. But its sad that their happiness didnt last long but I am sure that wil be together again. Do continue soon

Thanku so much sweetz ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It really feels great when your work is appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
thanks again. Their happiness is not for lasting long. problems will always surround them. they will be together...thats for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Wow amazing, I loved the chapter esp the Abhiya parts were so ๐Ÿ˜Ž and I was โ˜บ๏ธ reading them. I want you to make Abhay jealous. Thanks a lot for continuing this FF.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanku Salma. aww... should I be glad that I made u blush? ๐Ÿ˜† Abhay will be...wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and you are most welcome ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Tanzie u know how I am feeling. Its like favourite gubara ohulao aur DHAM brusted. God It was a Maha Update. Loved it

Sorry to dissapointed u all but it has to be like this. Thanks for liking dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Very Nice Tanzie .  aww abhay gonna behave rude to piya again. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. i was really happy seeing abhay being nice to piya.  i hope soon piya finds out abhay;s truth n  she tells him she still loves him n even the monster inside of him n she is only safe when he is with her.  ๐Ÿค— thanks for pm. n update soon. 

Thanks Shivani. he wont get much time for that. Piya will find out his identity in next chpt. She will accept him but it will take time na. its veyr normal for a human being.  it will take time. ur welcome.. will update today ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

first of all dnt evr think of ending ur ff's ! evn if the show ends m nt going anywhere! so just keep continuing. Nw coming to the update. beautiful update tanyie. ohh aryan is so hurt.sad to see him like dis. and tht dialogue of aryan to abhaxy-(if she wants to stay in ur room forevr then also u will agree) was t gud. i ws enjoying imagining abhay's expressions.aww piya's dress was so beautiful.and tht line of aryan (murder mission to kill my brother) was just awesum. aryan is so naughty bt sweet at the same time! abhiya dance part ws dreamy and mesmerising๐Ÿ˜ohh no! abhay again in his stay away mission mode !poor piya๐Ÿฅบwonder wht will ay do nowjay do nw! and tanzie u bettr keep on writing.got it? otherwise bangladeshe 4a tomay khuje bar korbo๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ok ๐Ÿ˜† I will try my best to continue ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks a lot for liking everything. khuje ber koro...moja hobe ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

thx tanzie for deciding nt to end ur ff's๐Ÿ˜ƒfav fav fav update tanzie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘dis is one of ur most beautiful update๐Ÿค— thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค— tht line of piya'heaven shud b empty when god made you'was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww that abhiya kiss was..๐Ÿ˜kano je show te arokom hoye na sigh. show te erokom kokhonoi hobena ๐Ÿ˜† so aryan caught abhay. bt koi fayeda nahi hua! the zip scene was very well wriuen. poor piya๐Ÿ˜”nw abhay will go back to his usual stay away or hate me piya mof again! yeap...god knows when will dis abha boy realise the truth๐Ÿ˜กa/w our strong headed piya wont give up so easily tht toh m sure. aftrall abhay belongs to piya naEmbarrassed she wont giveup and she will find abhay's truth in the next chpt ๐Ÿ˜ณ and dear who was dis ragini?was she mohini's sister? will know next chpt bt as u guessed b4 anyone so i can tell u the truth..yes she is. and why was abhay blaming himself regarding ragini's death? k nw m behaving like piya so i shud stop๐Ÿ˜† lolz.. some of your questions will be answered in the next updt ๐Ÿ˜‰ so humm jay too is a werewolf nt an adopted one๐Ÿ˜• so r u planning to turn him grey nw? im planning to turn him negative. and he is werewolf. m eager nw fr d nxt part. plz update asap . t.c.๐Ÿค—

will update today darling ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I'm glad that even if was for a few days Abhay and Piya were happy together! I know that Abhay will keep away from Piya as he wants her safe but I hope that no matter how hard Abhay tries, he and Piya will only get closer! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I think the arrival of Jeh back in Dehradoon somehow might bring Abhiya closer, lets see! ๐Ÿ˜Š Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot Deepi. yes what matter is how beautiful their moments were... not for how long it was. Abhay has to come back to her...its destiny. next chpt will ans lots of questions. will update today Embarrassed

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update.Means atleast 3 days Pia enjoyed Abhay's attention.Oh Aryan was right tht Abhay shuld accept her but now after tht zip episode Abhay phir se crying baba ho jayega.God give him brain.I wnt Abhiya & lo Jeh vampy hai & Abhay thinks neel hai.Plzz continue tanzie I loved it

Love U๐Ÿค—

Thanku Shrish. yea.. Abhay phirse tyagi baba ho jayenge ๐Ÿ˜† his brain is in right place but his logics were also right. i will prove it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Neel is not in this FF... Abhay thinks Jeh is human but they are wrong. he thinks Jeh's elder brother gaurav, i mean show me jo hamesha sirf coffin me tha.. woh wala werewolf hai. but dono hai.. he doesnt knw tht ๐Ÿ˜†
luv u too ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

wow
awesome
amazing
superb
continue soon
plz pm me

thanks a lot for the comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ