Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

I dont have words yaar.. Such an enchanting update ! I cant really think what to comment exactly. I feel like quoting each n every line ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†    at last you gave the most awaited kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ   thanks a bunch for that.. Superb update tanzie. Well done ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Update soon though the title itself is terrifying me ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Love ya
๐Ÿค—

Thanku Chinkz.. words ki zaroorat nehi hai...ap padhare..yahi bohut hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and please next time se big comment...ok?
will update today Embarrassed
Luv u too sweetz ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: madhuri16

TANZIE๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...it was marvelous...such a beautiful update.โญ๏ธ... thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค—

i luvd it 2 d coreโญ๏ธ...abhiya were gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ณ...jeh is gonna return....wish he understands d situation๐Ÿ˜Š the situation will be different when he will return ๐Ÿ˜‰...abhiya's kissing part was magical.โ˜บ๏ธ...i luvd it...i was blushing hard reading that partโ˜บ๏ธ ek kiss se itni blushing..haila ๐Ÿ˜†...so abhay finally have to give up!!!now i come 2 aryan ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..my sweet heart.๐Ÿ˜ณ..he makes things perfect...i luvd his dialogues..โญ๏ธ...u portray him well...he really cares a lot 4 abhay...he is cho chweet.๐Ÿ˜ณ yes..I love Aryan too..Abhay needs someone like him Embarrassed...so that mohini not only ruined my sweet hearts love but abhay's also๐Ÿ˜ก..i hate her..๐Ÿ˜ก.m waiting eagerly 4 arhu.๐Ÿ˜ u will get it ..its good atleast piya was happy 4 three days...n now that mirror part was romantic...i luvd it...imagining ur update..even i was in my seventh heaven..๐Ÿ˜ณ...gosh!!..not again...don't make abhay think too much...his theories of predators...r๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข Abhay has a point na.. piya falls into danger whenever he is around...what u mean by final meeting...is it abt jiya or abhiya...or arhu!!! abhiya Ouch...continue soon ...m waiting eagerly ...m really curious 2 know wat happens next...luv u loads...n take care๐Ÿค— will update today dear... luv u loads.. take care too ๐Ÿค—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

my actual xpressions were xactly like this, was in a full mood to kill u๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
u did this!!! gosh!!! i gt a heart attack!!
tel was there ny single thing for me in dat update?? haan??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
no aryan, no abhiya, above dat deepanitta๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข, werewolves, tears, 6 months leap๐Ÿ˜ฒ, i was abt to faint!!! bt ofcourse prabeen scene wid abhay saved me somehw!!
paka tune mujhe marne ki puri tayari ki thi
ok this is something very unusual n i seriously wish mujhe apne comments kabhi dubra inse shuru na karne pade, bt d way abhay dealt wid prabeen, dat was mindblowing, u should b thankfull to dat secene , dat it came out of ur kittu, otherwise i don't knw main kya karti๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kya band bajai uski๐Ÿคฃ, loved it!!!
ok although i don't want to say this, bt d part where pia came to knw abt d truth was written wid so perfection, i mean i found myself there in it!!
killing deepanita was d best thing, finally two villians r out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, bt villains took away my love n love birds also๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ!!
i m happy dat jeh understood dat relation cn't b forced on someone, bt still confused has he reli turned positive, i mean u said u were confused regarding his character!!! i m still hoping, he won't turn negative!!
nw listen to me, btr bring aryan n abhiya back in nxt update!!! otherwise main xams me fail ho jaungi๐Ÿ˜‰, itna gum bardash nai hoga mujhse๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon

n
luv u loadsss๐Ÿค—

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc dr!!!! part 1 was gr8!!! pia knows about abhays truth!!!! nut in part 2  it was sad!!! abhay errased pia's memory... buy y!!!! i really want 2 see dem togather!!!!

i hope abhay n aryan will be fine!!!!!
dipanita is finally dead!!!!!
cont soon waiting 4 d next part egerly!!!!!
things r getting complicated now!!!!
waiting 4 d flashback scenes!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

tanzie..that was awesome update..loved it..but a very sad one...but u wrote it fabulously...

piya was really sherlock holmes...cant stay away from abhay..always stalking him..anywhere...but i loved the way she was determined to know the truth...and she did...abhay was good..he really loves piya..he compelled prabeen..aww...thats so sweet of him...

now what is this...abhiya ko alag kar diya...piya's memory gone...arghh...i loved the fight..u described it beautifully...piya loves abhay so much..even after knowing the truth..she wanted abhay to live...that was cho chweet...but abhay erased her memory..thats bad..she forgot everything...now piya in dehradoon...hope abhay follows her there..m sure he will regret his decision...hope piya gains her memory soon...or may be fall in love all over again...

continue soon...will be waiting...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Abhay erased Piya's memory
I hope she gets her memory back and Abhiya reunite soon
please update soon
thanks for the PMEdited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
Part 1 and 2 both updated... page 128.
PM later ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yahan bhi memory loss. no that's sad. and i hope abhay and aryan are ok. so glad deepanita is dead.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago