Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

One of the best update that I loved till now...πŸ‘ thanks Sweta...long time.. whr have u been? πŸ€—
Awesome one...Without a doubt...πŸ₯³ 
So Jeh came to know about Piya... Finally!! Wondering what he'll do next to get Piya...πŸ˜• whatever he will do. he loves piya. show ke jaise confused love nehi.. real one πŸ˜›
Wow!! The confrontation was unexpected this way...TongueI never imagined that Piya could be this bold in front of Abhay...πŸ˜†Exellent...πŸ˜ƒ She was drunk common πŸ˜› otherwise in this FF piya is very shy just like piya jaiswal πŸ˜†
Now the Kiss which was not expected so soon was passionate and cute without any doubt...😳 Great work yaar Tanzy...πŸ‘ thanks dear Embarrassed
Oh and the zip scene in front of the mirror was Hot...☺️ glad u liked it Embarrassed
So Piya is finally suspecting Abhay... She saw his Violet Eyes??😲  So the biggest truth is on its way??πŸ˜• It will be out on the next chpt
For me Aryan is a CUPID between Abhiya...😳 hmmm
Now the next chapter implies that someone gonna separate... I think it's Abhiya... πŸ˜­ sorry but it is Ouch
And I'm glad that you're not ending this FF..😊 At least you show what we want to see in the serial...😭 i wont end this FF so soon... the story has a lot to say yet Embarrassed
Lots of love...πŸ€— same to u πŸ€—

Originally posted by: mossgreen

Oh god!! Why cnt troubles sty away frm abhiya? Nw wl abhay agn bhv rudely?wil jeh retrn mkin thngs evn mr prblemAtic?

Trouble is abhiya's soulmate πŸ˜† Jeh not for now...but just wat n watch πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

U r an awesome writer... Dis chap was really awesome

thanks a lot Shafaq. I hope you are back from huzz 😳

Originally posted by: TISA07

Yeh kya hua tanzie?piya saw abhay's eyes?no wndr she'll figure dat truth out soon.pata nahi ab jay akar kya dhamaka karega.luvd da way aryan put some sense in our Raichands head.

she will figure out in the next chapter  This time Aryan wont help either  next chpt is gonna be blasting

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Awsome update! Tanzie thanks Sonia 😳
Wow! Aryan knocked sum sense into abhay's frozen mind. . But in the end, u gave me a heart attack. . Abhay is going to be on his stay away mission again! :(  Yes he is...
FINAL GOODBYE !! I guess , piya is leaving AR Villa :( .. but i think, thats for the better ! Abhay will realize his love & pia's importance in his life ! exactly.. she will go and he will become mad πŸ˜•
"Kia kare dooriyan bhi zaroori hai ''  true πŸ˜†

i hope, piya goes wid arnab. . I dnt want to see her going with jeh ! Errmm...well i have to dissapoint u in this case πŸ˜•
Thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

Originally posted by: abhiora

lovely update tanzie..aww it was so beautiful!!!oh no dnt break piyas heart again:-(

Thanks Tora. Thsi time Abhay's heart will break and hard

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Awesome update thanku dear 😳

Loved it
Abhay will be back with his attitude😭 yeap he will
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM you r welcome 😊

Originally posted by: kuttu

Oh oh this is worse than the cat and mouse chasing game. When is Abhay going to make up his mind and decide for once and for all what he wants. And now everyone is coming in search for Pia her father Jai and dipanitha for her own selfish reasons. Oh oh looks like Abhay has got more things to worry about than his love life. Well nice part between Aryan and Abhay the man to man talk was excellent. It showed a good bonding between them.

Abhay will regret for his actions big time. Arnab Dobriyal wont be able to reach Manali but Jeh will surely. Dips is gonna die soon. Thanks. Aryan is indeed Abhay's strength. Next chap is gonna be the high point no 1 of this FF. wait n watch 😊

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update tanzieπŸ‘ abhiya scene was amazingπŸ€— but piya saw his eyes!!now sure she will figure this out..par next chapter ki name sunte hi ghabra gyi yaar final goodbye!!!kya piya chale jaane wale hai?plz don't break piya's heart thanks for the pm and continue soon😊

Thanks Sohini 😳 glad you liked it Smile she will figure out in next chpt. next chpt will be heartbreaking n painful. lets see whos heart will be broken... you r welcome 😳

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Abhay n his crappy lines...so irritating..πŸ˜† aryan gave him a gud dose of logics..

Aadat se majboor hai πŸ˜† Abhay isnt wrong in a way... he just wants Piya safe n he was right... i will prove it in next chpt 😳

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

hey awesome part tanzie, nice update, but now once again abhay goint to her shut out from his system, i hope he realize soon, her love in stonger, and she can accept him any form

Thank u Prati. Abhay will indeed shut down and big time. Its always complicated and next chapter is gonna be heartbreaking