Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

RESERVED

Tanzie.. Sorry I didnt see your note previously. plz yaar ! Dont end ur ffs for god sake. I love this story more than you can even imagine. Thank god u are continuing it .πŸ€—
So what if the show is ending ???Dont even think again for ending it !😑
Eid Mubarak dear
   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Chinkz... please UNRES ur post before I finish the FF πŸ€£
Eid mubarak to u too dear... im back and will be updating soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update I so loved it yaar.Abhiya dance & Abhay asking her 4 dance all was so gud.I m happy Pia is atleast trying 2 cheer up Aryan.Abhay k mood swings baba re.Oh I hope Abhiya soon 1 ho jaye.Oh now jeh will think Pia is cheater.And tanzie I'll continue reading it so no need 2 end it as I come only 2 read FFs & evn whn show will end I'll come 2 read all FFs.Plzz continue

Love UπŸ€—

Thanks u Shrish. They both tried their best to mend up Aryans broken heart πŸ˜³ Abhay ke mood swings ko jute πŸ˜› Time to turn Jeh's character...wait and watch πŸ˜†
I will continue dear πŸ˜³
Luv u too and im missing your posts... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

tanzie dont end ur ff its a sweet request πŸ˜‘with angry emoticon now update no words left tanzie tum hamesha itna acha likhti ho ki mere paas kuch nahi hota kehne ke liyeπŸ‘ aryans bday party organise ki abhay ne so sweet chalo vampire ne cake kata πŸ˜†did he eat it πŸ˜‰dress was beautiful πŸ˜›pia abhay dance πŸ˜aryan told pia was dressed to murder abhay πŸ˜†he is so sweet yaar but he has so many problems in his life πŸ˜­peehu aur vo ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hai πŸ˜­pls inko milvao and alina mystery solve it yaar what are u planning πŸ˜‘pia drunk and finally usne bola abhay i love u πŸ˜will abhay confess his feelings and last jay saw her now what will happen πŸ˜•thanx for pm 

I wont Rashu  πŸ˜³Aryan to vampire nehi hai na...he is a wizard...bhool gayi? πŸ˜† only Abhay is vampire πŸ˜†
Im planning for a Aryan-Peehu- Alina triangle πŸ˜ƒ will see soon.
thanks for comment πŸ€—
Note:

First sorry I cudn't reply to everyone individually. 
Thanks a lot guys. I wont end the FF now and will continue after the show ends till you read it πŸ€— thanks a lot for all the appreciation and love... πŸ€—
I have to cut down two chapters and make 4 chapters into 2 in order to move the story. it was important. and I'm back from holidays early. So i will be updating soon and I will update this FF first as its a request by my dearest friend Heena πŸ˜³
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i will be waiting 4 ur update dr!!!!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Note:

. I wont end the FF now and will continue after the show ends till you read it πŸ€— i cn read it  "till d end of time" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ So i will be updating soon and I will update this FF first as its a request by my dearest friend Heena πŸ˜³ awww, thankuuu so much hun, luv u loadsss!!πŸ€—

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tanzie...Uff...jaan me jaan aa gayi...U r nt ending ur ff..Dhinka Chika...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Hmm...Loved the update...Piya...the sexy on a mission...Bt Abhay ne phir uski laga di...πŸ˜†...Piya in a talli state...I wish kuch extra dekhne ko mile...πŸ˜‰...Aryan...love him yaar...Aryan-Peehu-Alina ka trikon ...πŸ˜†...Yaha pe bhi geometry shuru...πŸ˜†...So Jeh is gonna b in the picture...Thoda door rakho yaar use...πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Hey Tanzie...Uff...jaan me jaan aa gayi...U r nt ending ur ff..Dhinka Chika...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Hmm...Loved the update...Piya...the sexy on a mission...Bt Abhay ne phir uski laga di...πŸ˜†...Piya in a talli state...I wish kuch extra dekhne ko mile...πŸ˜‰...Aryan...love him yaar...Aryan-Peehu-Alina ka trikon ...πŸ˜†...Yaha pe bhi geometry shuru...πŸ˜†...So Jeh is gonna b in the picture...Thoda door rakho yaar use...πŸ˜†...

you are soo funny πŸ˜›
abhay ke kam hai yahi hai πŸ˜† now worries...jaldi hi Aryan and Piya separately Abhay ki lagane wali hai πŸ˜† milenge... wait πŸ˜‰ geometry ke bina pyaar ki kahaani adhoori hai πŸ˜› Jeh abhi bohut door hi hai... but pass lana hi padega otherwise Abhay pass kaise ayega? πŸ˜‰

*In my other FF most of the readers complaint I gave them something they wanted for so long..around chpt 20 so this time pehle de diya πŸ˜‰*

Chapter 13 (Broken Paradise)

London:

It was evening in London and Jeh was all set to have a visit in a pub with his local friends after a long day at work. However, one phone call...just one phone call from India has ruined it all. Piya...his Piya whom he loved and trusted blindly is alive, living in Manali and dancing in a party. He wanted some answer from her. NOW.. RIGHT NOW. He wanted to go back to India right now but not possible, he decided to finish all the work by tomorrow and go back within next 2 days. He paces up and down in his apartment feeling restless. His werewolf instinct was hitting him hard. It's always hard for him to control his rage and as a result he already broke the coffee table in living room, a china glass vase and some antic show pieces. But no improvement!! He could feel his body shaking, the veins under his skin boiling, changing. He needs to go to the woods otherwise he might transform anytime in the house. He rushed out of the house as soon as possible.

AR Villa:

Piya tried  to stand up from the bench to give Abhay a strong answer after hearing the crap, "he is not good for her.." but she tripped and almost fell before Abhay caught her by the waist and Piya giggled, "see.. You always save me. You are my Angel Abhay but thode se khadus wale.. koi baat nehi I still love you. " she giggled some more and encircled her skinny hands around Abhay's neck, "don't you dare say you are not good for me. The heaven must be empty when god made you because he blessed you with all the angels together." Abhay felt a lump around his throat though he is not supposed to feel anything. "I'm no angel Piya. This is a mask you are seeing. You are a flower and I'm the thorn. I could crush you in a minute before you could realize. Flowers are admired for their beauty and scent and thorn is supposed to be thrown away because they hurt you and makes you bleed. I'm that. I will destroy you if you stay near me." Piya was more then irritated to hear all these crap and pushed Abhay tried to stand up on her feet. As soon as Abhay left his hands off her Piya felt a headrush and was about to fall but again Abhay caught her. He heard someone coming and jumped upwards to the balcony of Piya's room. No one should see her in this state.

Aryan heard the conversation from Abhay's part when he was looking for Abhay and Piya. He shook his head wondering why he is always at the wrong place!! He bade goodbye to the guests thinking he has some serious discussion with his brother.

Dobriyal House, Dehradun:

Right now the happy dobriyal family is in a mess. Arnab Dobriyal after long investigation found Prabeen Jaiswal lives in Manali now and his supposedly dead daughter Piya is alive and living with him. This news surely showered him with happiness but the tornado came since his younger daughter accidentally came to know about it. The reckless and hyper-emotional Misha Dobriyal couldn't digest the fact that her idol father has an illegal child from past and left the house to live in hostel. On the other hand, the elder son Arman accepted it considering he cannot change the past and since his mother already knows it why can't he. Arnab Dobriyal was all set to fetch her daughter from Manali but before that he needed to cool down Misha.

AR Villa:

Abhay placed Piya carefully on her bed while she has her eyes closed and sat beside her on the bed. Piya felt a gust of wind touching her face and though her head wasn't working in full function she could tell Abhay jumped and reached her room from garden!! Abhay could sense Piya is suspecting something but Piya opened her eyes and grabbed his hand. "Don't go Abhay. Please. Why are you doing this to us?" Abhay gently freed himself from her and didn't dare to look at her, "Don't make things difficult for me and let the animal out of my mask Piya. I can be very bad if I want to you know that. Sometimes you can't share some facts with anyone and some truth is unexplainable. I'm such an unfathomable truth myself. Don't try to decode me. You will lose yourself in darkness."

Nevertheless, Piya wasn't going to give up so easily. She pulled him closer sitting on the bed, "when you say all these crap you are not even looking at me. What are you hiding Abhay? I donno how but I can feel your fear. You are avoiding my eyes. Because you are lying (abhay looked at her this time and Piya came closer to him) can't you see what are you doing to me? You are breaking me into pieces and I'm nothing without you. I can feel something between us ever since I have met you. I can feel your gaze without looking at you. Can't you feel it. I feel you agony when I'm in pain. Why is that Abhay?" Abhay rudely answered this time jerking her hand, "there's nothing between us Piya and that's a fact. You are in some trance."

Before he could move out from the room. Piya touched his face and placed her lips on his. First Abhay tried to understand what just happened but within seconds he could feel a rush of jolt running inside his body which he hasn't felt in years. His cold lips burnt with the touch of Piya's soft rosy lips and he forgot he was supposed to be rude!! He felt good when Piya was dreaming about him but this was so much better then the dream. Abhay held her face in his hands and kissed her with full passion and force unable to control the temptation anymore. Piya neither imagine nor planned to happen it this way. But in whatever way it came her hands automatically reached Abhay's neck and they kissed each other unable to stop and it felt heavenly. Abhay parted his lips from her realizing what has he done and stoop up to rush out of the room right now. He can't face her anymore.

Piya was trying to understand which was more intoxicating the vodka or the kiss? She could feel her head whirling and her body temperature going high from a single kiss!! She stopped Abhay as soon as Abhay's hand reached the door knob, "You love me. You are lying."

Abhay couldn't move. This time it was a statement not a question. The determination in her voice clearly said he can't deny anymore specially after what just happened so he rushed out of the door before Piya could say anything else. Piya looked at the door closing as tears swelled up in her eyes falling hard. She felt ashamed of herself and her body dropped on the bed like someone sucked out her life right now.

Aryan was waiting for Abhay infront of his room. He saw abhay coming. His handsome, flawless face crestfallen and heartbroken. Abhay tried to look normal, "why are you here? You should be downstairs with the guests?"

Aryan faked a smiled, "I can ask you the same question since you and Piya are the host of this party and both missing and you should have a track of time. All the guests are gone. And why do you look like THIS?"

Abhay raised his eyesbrows, "what you mean by THIS? Anyways I need some sleep. Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I don't need it. I'm tired from last few days and got no rest. I would... "

"Before that we need to talk and you need not to wipe the lipstick marks from your lips since I know it can be given by only one person." Aryan finished his sentence; he was determined to have this conversation today.

Abhay was completely dumbfounded with his statement and did what exactly Aryan assumed he would do. He wiped the lipstick marks with the back of his hand and the memories of the sweetest kiss showered over his mind mind. Aryan called him back, "helloo... I'm talking to you. Earth calling. Come back and enter now. Right now." Both entered Abhay's room and Abhay was absolutely not ready. He gently said, "Aryan, please can we not talk about this right now?"

Aryan (irritated): "shouldn't we be? Abhay what were you doing? Why are you breaking her heart?" (he calls him Abhay when the situation is really thick)

Abhay's patience was breaking, "When you know everything, why do you even ask? You know what she said to me? She loves me. She could feel even my gaze when Im secretly looking at her. She could feel ME.. what do you think these makes me feel? I'm not supposed to FEEL anything. I'm a monster Aryan. I'm dead. I'm a vampire. What do you expect me to do? She is just a human. I could kill her. I'm the predator and she is my prey. That's how it's done. She will hate me when she will know what I'm?"

Aryan's anger was rising, "From where the hell have you learnt this crappy lines? Even the dialogues in stupid vampire movies are better then yours. Seriously? You think you could KILL her? That's why you saved her with your own blood when she was bleeding? Piya makes you happy abhay. HAPPY? I haven't seen you happy ever since I'm with you. And talking about monster, that's why you saved me? My family? Its different they died normal death later. You tried to save my brother too but it wasn't your fault they killed him. You saved me. . She makes you DIFFERENT, more human. I could feel your happiness when she is around you. She won't hate you I know that."

Abhay broke a glass in frustration, "You are forgetting I killed the only girl I loved. I loved her ok? And I got her killed. I could do this to her as well."

"It was a huge mistake. You didn't kill Ragini intentionally. It was an accident. It will never happen again and not to forget it wasn't exactly your fault Ragini got killed. It was Mohini's fault as well. Why are you wasting your future thinking of the past? You love Piya and I could see this in your eyes. I never saw you so happy when you were with Ragini. It was a relationship but this..Piya is something different. I could feel it."

Abhay didn't know what to say. His logics weren't working. He sat at his bed looking lost, "She will hate me."

"She won't hate you. She loves you.. a lot.. I could feel she can't hate you ever... If you cant trust me.. trust her love..please." Aryan's voice softened seeing a broken abhay and he left the room.

Abhay shove out the tie from his neck and threw it on the floor. He lied on the bed and closed his eyes. Why he is in so much pain if she means nothing to him and she wants her to stay away from him? He could feel Piya is crying silently. Now she was thinking about the kiss which lead both of them to heaven. She is thinking about Abhay...everywhere in her thoughts its Abhay... abhay...only Abhay. He tried to shut down his connection with her, not working. Because it was Piya... And Piya everywhere in Abhay's mind as well.

Morning:

Piya slowly opened her eyes and closed again. The headache was killing her. Hangover!! She tried to grab the glass of water from the table but it reached her before she could reach it. Her familiar favorite voice said, "Here. And it won't work. Here's the black coffee. It will help with the hangover. Then take a shower you will feel better,"

Piya opened her eyes with a jerk and saw Abhay Raichand sitting beside her bed and smiling. She was certain it must be one of her stupid dreams because Abhay surely hates her. She closed her eyes again and sensing that Abhay smiled broader. Piya slowly opened her eyes and saw Abhay was still there and looking at her. She slowly approached and touched his face, "I'm dreaming... isn't it?"

Abhay took her hand and kissed it, "I don't think. I'm very much real as you are. Now have the coffee. You look terrible and your eyes are puffy. Take a shower and come downstairs. I can't see you sad. You are too precious for me Piya." He gave Piya a feathery light kiss on the cheek and left the room leaving Piya in seventh heaven.

Next 3days:

Jeh couldn't return because he had too much work to finish but he impatiently keep trying to return India as soon as possible. Abhay cancelled his meeting with Prabeen Jaiswal for the moment. Aryan was happy to see his brother coming back to his senses though he could tell Abhay is always hesitant around Piya because he is afraid of loosing her. Nevertheless the happiest person on earth right now has to be Piya Jaiswal who was glowing and floating in Abhay's love. The last three days was most beautiful days for both of them. Piya was blissful enjoying all the attention Abhay was giving her without any rude words though she could feel he is always cautious as if he is hiding something from her but for now she doesn't want to think about anything else rather then Abhay.

But who knew the happiness would be so short lived. On the 4th day, Piya just came out of shower and was trying to zip up her dress but the zip seems to be jammed and her hands were failing to pull it up from behind. She struggled for sometime standing infront of the mirror and then called Maria. She called Maria 3 times but someone she wasn't expecting came. Abhay slowly entered the room watching her struggling with the zip. He silently stood behind Piya and when she saw his reflection on the mirror  her hands stopped realizing her back was visible and she tried to turn around but Abhay caught her by the shoulder so she couldn't move. Their eyes were fixed at each other through the mirror. Abhay slowly moved her wet hair aside and touched her back. Piya closed her eyes to control the sensation. She could hear her heart jumping inside the cage. Abhay couldn't resist the temptation to feel her skin. His hands trailed her bare back in ascending order. Piya's breathing became uneven and she clutched the side of her dress trying to calm herself down. Her eyes were shut tightly. Abhay moved closer and slowly pulled the zip upside. As he moved closer her neck all he could hear was warm blood running under her delicate skin. He moved closer pulling the zip up and his eyes turned violet with the feel of Piya's blood running so close to his mouth. Involuntary his fangs came out when he was inches away from Piya's neck. He looked at the mirror and reality hit him. There is a beautiful angel standing with her eyes closed trembling and a bloodthirsty monster standing near her. He immediately came to his sense and closed his mouth. Piya has his blood in her system so her blood calls him even more and today he was almost going to bite her. Hating himself he moved in super speed and piya opened her eyes. Too bad she caught a glimpse of Abhay's violet eyes.

Abhay was frustrated and decided he has to rectify his mistake. Accepting Piya in his life was a mistake. He can kill her. Now he will make it right and nothing can stop him. He wants her safe.

Next chapter: The final Goodbye.

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😳😳😳😳😳😳 

first i would love to mention dat how much i loved this particular line "which was more intoxicating d vodka or d kiss"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ , bt tazn don't u think she already hd vodka bf4 dat kiss or she didn't (bt ofcourse she hd some hard drink)) n after dat kiss, intoxication to double hona hi thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cmng to their beautiful moment, it was described well wid d suitationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ love n passion both were there!!
last update was full of abhiya n it was reli very beautiful , specially d morning scene😳😳😳😳...dat was so adorable...awww, i want their every morning to b like this only , ofcourse minus pia's hangover, although mujhe koi problem nahi hai, if abhay would allow, bt wat i want loadsss n loadsss of love to b there b/w them!!
n then dat last b/w them , i was xpecting something more  and ummm😳😳😳😳, it started beautifully bt ended😭😭😭😭!! tu thode time hame khush nahi dekh sakti???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aryan, 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
he is a man wid beautiful heart😳😳😳, abhay-aryan convo was well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally dobriyal's r introduced!!! would love to c nw how wl u shape this intoxicating story wid new characters!!
abt jeh, i want him to b very positive, want him to understand pia n her love for abhay!!!

hats off to u for ur awesome work n thanx alot for updating it first n so quickly..😳😳😳

luv u loadsssπŸ€—
p.s do tel me ye wale bhi comments xpected the??πŸ˜‰
btw thanx for ur wishes regarding aving someone like aryan in my life😳😳😳

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago