Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š.  plzzz  continue  it.
Edited by abhilover123 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey tanzie don't even think about ending your ff
i will definitely kill myself then๐Ÿ˜ญ
don't break my delicate heart yaar its already hurting because of the ending of pkyek ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shivani dont be sad plz... wont be ending it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ur ff is entirely different from the show so there is no point ending it
we all will come to the forum just to read ur updates do continue
please๐Ÿ˜ญ don't make me emtional yaar Thanku so much dear.. most ppl wanted me to continue it and some PMed me too so will be writing until u guys want to read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
...edit...
wow tanzie that was an awesome update
full packed with emotions and yeah it was not long ok i can read as much long update u offer me the whole day without complaining . i can still never get enough of them
abhay aryan bonding was really sweet the way abhay consoled him was awesome thanks dear...glad you liked it 
what is abhay planning to do with praveenโ“ wait and watch 
aryan's birthday party was awesome that dress was so cute
abhay should have had tough time controlling himself
the song was speaking his heart out
but i guess now its time for me and pia to cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ why can't abhay accept her๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ he will dont worry...i might surprise u guys ๐Ÿ˜‰
don't answer i know it his stupid vampire inferiority complex๐Ÿ˜ก
why did he invited someone else in the party  how can he risk her life like this offcourse...Abhay's logic can be..well no comment ๐Ÿ˜† but he's also right from his perspective and they doesn't know he is Jeh's frnd ๐Ÿ˜•
now that stupid manish will contact that lovesick jai and he will ruin everything
sorry to be rude on these characters but i love abhiya a lot and can't stand their separation๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ you will have to for the time being but the makeup is going to be sweeter ๐Ÿ˜‰
but then how will pia go to dehradun
well so many questions running in my mind right now
do update soon and enjoy ur eid๐Ÿ˜ƒ
happy eid
thanks for the pm thanks for the wishes dear... i cut two chapters to move the story in Dehradun in next 2 updates... u will see ๐Ÿค—

and yes i m reminding again don't u dare end this beautiful ff of urs
i will keep it as a treasure in abhiya memory once the show will end๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: prerna26

Please continue writing. I want to read your FFs. ๐Ÿ˜Š i will continue dead as long as u ppl read it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Beautiful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thank uuu 

Will they(ABHIYA)  ever exchange blood in the future? Aryan is lucky to have a friend like Pia and a brother like Abhay. Well Peehu does love him but she is helpless because of her circumstances.๐Ÿ˜” Aryan's  B'day party was great.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Abhiya danced!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜The black gown is pretty.โญ๏ธ Manish got to know about Pia, that she's living with Raichands and he believes that the rumours were true.๐Ÿ˜ฒ So how will Jeh react to all this?Abhay will teach Prabeen a lesson...Nice! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Finally Pia confessed her feelings to him. Now he'll maintain some distance/ Avoid her?Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon.  they will exchange blood but i want it to be HOTT...really HOTT to wont write it now ๐Ÿ˜† thanks...i loved that gown too ๐Ÿ˜ณ Jeh will return soon ๐Ÿ˜† turning point for his character ๐Ÿ˜• nxt chappy. 

Eid Mubarak!!๐Ÿ˜Š May the blessings of Allah keep your heart and home happy and joyous.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Take care.๐Ÿค—thanks dear...same wishes to u ๐Ÿค—

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I 'v visited  your  FF  first  time i loved the read  whole story  its awesome .
you  are amazing writer .i loved  whole story  is soo touch passioned

awesome update

continue soon
thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
this comment contains all the words, terms and even phrases I imagined u would use...u r soo predictable ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

ok first let me clear u, dat was nt a big update, mujhe pta bhi nahi chala kab shuru hua aur kab khatam hogya!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰ U will always say tht so I will ignore your comment ๐Ÿ˜›

nw i would like to request pls gift me an oxford advance dictionary, i m badly in need of it!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  ignore it too ๐Ÿ˜›
 dat was reli speciall for me, u knw na, u made me day๐Ÿ˜‰
aryan-pia's bond make me feel amazes me๐Ÿ˜ณ, they understand each other so well, their bond is beautiful, i wish ek aryan meri life me bhi hota๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,  their whole conversation was defining their strength of frnship, i so loved their whole conversation glad you liked it. I tried to show their bonding ๐Ÿ˜ณ n I wish to God, sooner or later he give u someone even better then Aryan who wud always keep u happy ๐Ÿค—
after dat i was omg, when aryan complimented her n said ""On a murder mission of my brother Piya"...aryan is such a gem๐Ÿ˜ณ!!
 coming back to abhay piya- so piya reli murdred him, isnt she, d way u showed his jealousy, dat was totally awesome ! Aryan is trying to play cupid and it is for him abhay will accept Piya ๐Ÿ˜†
n u literally killed me, wid dat double bonanza dance offer, ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. so abhay felt bad dat he didn't ask her for dance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, late latif๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
dat song was lovely n pia's dress tooโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 
bt u broke heart wid d last of this update๐Ÿ’” I wud never break ur heart... wait for the next update ๐Ÿ˜‰ and i knew u wud love the dress... u know how much time I spend on a dress coz i cudnt like any dress at first 

so finally d day has come , nw all goody moments av gone , right na???? coz last of d this  update was so sad, n if jeh  is coming back, then ofcourse things r going to mess n above this d title of nxt update๐Ÿ˜ญ!!  sorry... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

so nw wen i wl get nxt update๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›, look as per ur orders i posted my one, althought i knw u r nt going to post bf4  2 weeks, bt still puchana mera right hai๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ as per your orders i will update this FF first rather then beautiful stranger so wait ๐Ÿ˜›

luv u loadsss hun๐Ÿค— luv u tooo ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

I 'v visited  your  FF  first  time i loved the read  whole story  its awesome .
you  are amazing writer .i loved  whole story  is soo touch passioned  

awesome update

continue soon
thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww thanku soo much dear ๐Ÿค— Im really glad I could please you like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope you will enjoy the story further as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: peehu24

tanzie...firstly...dont you dare end ur FF..i love them and will come online only to read them... I wont dear...thanks for liking ๐Ÿค—

now coming to update...it was awesome..finally..u updated...loved it...aryan is lucky to have piya and abhay...piya really cheered him up...omg..the party was awesome..abhiya dance ๐Ÿ˜...poor peehu..feeling bad for her...piya drunk and confessed...time for some stay away...๐Ÿ˜†...manish knws abt piya...jeh will be beack soon..its getting interesting..waiting for next update..thanks for pm... Glad you liked it... stay away to Abhay Sadu Raichand ki signature hai...but no worries Aryan setting ker degi ๐Ÿ˜† will update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited
1st of all dont ever think of ending ur ffs.everyone like them very much

ur update was awesome.feeling bad 4 aryan.want to know more abt mohini.liked abhiya part.hope abhay wont make pia sad again.waiting 4 abhiya moment.now jeh will misunderstand pia.hope he'll know the truth

I wont end the FF as I promised ๐Ÿ˜†
u will know the full story of Mohini along with the involvement of Abhay in it soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ he will make Piya sad but make it up as well later ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Pls...do continue the ff's...Jst becoz show is ending ...dnt end ur ff's...will visiting forum jst 2 read ff's...dnt end such beautiful ff's...Pls...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vidya...you are soo lazy ๐Ÿ˜›
I know u read my FFs... but u never comment... do comment from next time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and I wont end my FFs ๐Ÿ˜ณ