Posted: 12 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best update that I loved till now...๐Ÿ‘
Awesome one...Without a doubt...๐Ÿฅณ
So Jeh came to know about Piya... Finally!! Wondering what he'll do next to get Piya...๐Ÿ˜•
Wow!! The confrontation was unexpected this way...๐Ÿ˜›I never imagined that Piya could be this bold in front of Abhay...๐Ÿ˜†Exellent...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now the Kiss which was not expected so soon was passionate and cute without any doubt...๐Ÿ˜ณ Great work yaar Tanzy...๐Ÿ‘
Oh and the zip scene in front of the mirror was Hot...โ˜บ๏ธ
So Piya is finally suspecting Abhay... She saw his Violet Eyes??๐Ÿ˜ฒ So the biggest truth is on its way??๐Ÿ˜•
For me Aryan is a CUPID between Abhiya...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now the next chapter implies that someone gonna separate... I think it's Abhiya... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And I'm glad that you're not ending this FF..๐Ÿ˜Š At least you show what we want to see in the serial...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lots of love...๐Ÿค—

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
edited
awesome update tanzie.abhay pia part was superb.jeh got to know abt pia now what will happen?and abhay is leavin,pia will be alone,who will save herEdited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U r an awesome writer... Dis chap was really awesome
mossgreen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god!! Why cnt troubles sty away frm abhiya? Nw wl abhay agn bhv rudely?wil jeh retrn mkin thngs evn mr prblemAtic?
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh kya hua tanzie?piya saw abhay's eyes?no wndr she'll figure dat truth out soon.pata nahi ab jay akar kya dhamaka karega.luvd da way aryan put some sense in our Raichands head.Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awsome update! Tanzie
Wow! Aryan knocked sum sense into abhay's frozen mind. . But in the end, u gave me a heart attack. . Abhay is going to be on his stay away mission again! :(
FINAL GOODBYE !! I guess , piya is leaving AR Villa :( .. but i think, thats for the better ! Abhay will realize his love & pia's importance in his life !
"Kia kare dooriyan bhi zaroori hai ''

i hope, piya goes wid arnab. . I dnt want to see her going with jeh !
Thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update tanzie..aww it was so beautiful!!!oh no dnt break piyas heart again:-(
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Abhay will be back with his attitude๐Ÿ˜ญ
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh this is worse than the cat and mouse chasing game. When is Abhay going to make up his mind and decide for once and for all what he wants. And now everyone is coming in search for Pia her father Jai and dipanitha for her own selfish reasons. Oh oh looks like Abhay has got more things to worry about than his love life. Well nice part between Aryan and Abhay the man to man talk was excellent. It showed a good bonding between them.