Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
All I can say is amazing update. Please do it more sooner πŸ˜†, this story is getting interesting.
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u said it rght this was the best nd wonderful part of this FF... lovely 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tanzie..awesome update...and breathtaking too..loved it...surely it was the best...loved it..fab...u wrote beautifully describing every thing with so much care...

yaar...peehu hates abhay πŸ˜†...i mean aryans wife...got it...not me...i love abhay πŸ˜†...next part dedicated to peehu...will be waiting..but add abhiya moments also ha...

btw...i loved the abhiya moment..each and every turmoil...fight..urge...everything...and i loved the last line..till the end of time..aww...abhay kissed piya...i was waiting for this kab se...though palm aur forehead par...but i know...soon it will be on..u knw...i dont need to mention it...

now..plz update soon...and dont take long time..i m waiting to read more...thanks for pm...
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

you edited this post thrice πŸ˜² πŸ€£ i av to, i was dying to read 5th partπŸ˜†
are you trying to kill me? πŸ€£ n wat abt u, by ur last update i sometimes dont write even one chpt at a time and entire FF πŸ˜› ok nt whole ff, wat abt two updates in one go, full of aryan n abhiya!!πŸ˜‰

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
m speechless tanzie. I dont know frm where to start ! I told u before tht dis is my fav8 ff and once again u proved it as to y is it so. 
nw let me tell u the diffrnt moods i underwent while readng dis update.
I ws emotional  while readng abhay- pia convo. the way pia told abhay abt his beautiful heart ws so touchy. 
Then abhay saving pia once again and controlling his very nature ws again mindblowing. your potray of abhay's anger, helplessness, care, love, pain , inner turmoil to control his urge seeing her in pull of blood ws amazing.and nw aftr redng dis heavy on emotional part m heart is overflowing wth uncomprehendable feelngs fr their irrevocable love d i m drowning wth them. dear cnt write anythng more.i hav lost words. hope u gt m reaction! and nw eagerly waitng fr the nxt chappy.
p.s u are an axtraordinary writer. so m bored givng u d same compliments again and again.d also i thnk there's no english word left! so just wanna say 'luminoso'. dis is a spanish word.it means very beautiful.
k. t.c. dear. update asap. πŸ€—
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super cool tanazie!!!!! i just loved dos chapter!!!! finally abhay realize his feeling for pia... dat was super duper hitt yr... abhays anger was too much he riped d warewolf apart!!! he cant bear a hand of warewolf on pia... he is really very posesive!!! cont soon yr.. cant wait for d next chapter!! who is mohini???
n thanks 4 d pm!!!
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys I'm overwhelmed with all the comments... thanks soo much for being so generous to me πŸ€— πŸ˜³ 
I'm really really glad you liked it as much as I did πŸ˜³
I will reply individually soon and thanks a lot again. No worries... offcourse next part will have Abhiya too... πŸ˜‰
I promise I will try to update faster this time... whenever I get time I will πŸ˜³
Love u all πŸ€—
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tanzie.. Wow yaar amazing update!! It was really touching.. I started loving this FF so much!!
OMG! Pia was about to find the truth but Abhay disturbed.
Pia almost came to say I love u but she fainted.. Very bad!! Very bad for Pia..
But Finally Abhay agreed he'll be there till end of time.. Awesome ending for this update.. No doubt u r a best writer!!
Thanks for the PM.. Continue soon!!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Caught up with 7 and 8 Tanzie...
Superb I must say...
But the best one like you said was the 8th chapter...
Feelings and emotions at its peak between AbhIya...
Abhay's barriers and boundaries have almost completely broken down...
Piya now knows the reality of her feelings...
Continue soon😊
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice upadate tanzie, abhay is so cute