continue soon
plz pm me

Thanku... so many beautiful words 😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anji99

Your writing is amazng. You could actually publish it into a novel

OMG...that's a huge complement...thanks a lot...but writing a novel is obviously much harder then writing FF...and I need more time for that...which I haven't got.. but thanks a lot for such a huge complement 😊

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

gosh that was such a painful update😭😭😭
poor pia has to face a lot
finally abhay has also realised that how much pain she is in
i hope he will be her angel and their love story will kick off soon

I know Shivani...i was feeling terrible when i wrote about the flashback scenes 😭 it will kick off soon 😉

Thank you Shilpa 😳
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff cont soon n plzzz pm me on d next part

Originally posted by: dmg_roks_antara

awesome ff cont soon n plzzz pm me on d next part

Thanks dear... i have added u.. accept the req.. i will PM u 😳
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as usual ...amazing🤗,very well  written.👏👏...
sorry ,i know i'm very late😔😔...belated ramadan wishes.😊...btw do update soon.😊..

Originally posted by: madhuri16

as usual ...amazing🤗,very well  written.👏👏...
sorry ,i know i'm very late😔😔...belated ramadan wishes.😊...btw do update soon.😊..

Thanks a lot 😊 i'm writing so wait till tomorrow 😳 
belated Eid wishes to u too dear 🤗
Chapter 5 (My Dark Knight)

AR Villa:

Piya was back into AR villa and now peacefully sleeping in the same room she's staying from last few days. Aryan and Abhay came out of the room, close the door silently and went to the hall. Both sat near the fireplace, it was almost dawn. They have spent their whole night in hospital for Piya's blood transfusion. Abhay was determined to compel only the doctor but ended up compelling 2 ward boys, 1 doctor and 1 nurse. It was necessary for the security of Piya and themselves. Although the doctor suggested that Piya should stay at the hospital for another at least 24 hours, they couldn't afford it. It has to be a secret.

Abhay was absolutely right, the drug that has been used to poison and manipulate Piya's mind was LSD. The doctor confirmed it and he insisted to keep her at hospital because incomplete transfusion can create physical weakness, high body temperature and dizziness for some more days. The doctor warned them repeatedly that it will take some more time to recover her fully but the drug won't affect her as it did till date. So, she will be fine in few days. Abhay had to stay outside the room and he hated himself for the lust of her blood he would feel if he stayed near.  Aryan informed the doctor and his brother is squeamish to blood and  would stay outside while he will handle the rest. When the confused doctor started asking more questions like who poisoned the girl, it's a police case blah blah. Abhay slowly put his hands on doctor's shoulders and looked at his eyes with his piercing blue eyes. The doctor saw the pupils of the beautiful eyes were changing and before he could react Abhay muttered:

"You donno who the girl is. You won't remember you ever seen anyone of us. You will examine the girl as any other patient and do the blood transfusion for being poisoned. You have to finish everything before its dawn and you won't remember anything you did in the morning."

The doctor stood there for a moment like a machine and walked out of the place to get things done quickly.

Abhay broke the silence between them, "You should go to sleep Aryan, its dawn."

Aryan smiled slightly, "you haven't slept in last few days either. You won't die if you won't sleep but doesn't mean vampires can stay sleepless."

Abhay smirked, 'You donno how to agree with me. Do you? Always ready to rebuttal my logic!!"

Aryan tried not to laugh, "This is not fair bhai, I always do agree with you. I do whatever you say. About the rebuttal thing' still need some practice"

Abhay shook his head, "I got it. Go to sleep and I would too but remember the condition we are having, ok?"

Aryan (surprisingly): "What condition?"

Abhay (jaw tightens): "Don't play with me. You are the one who's going to deal with Piya. I'm terrible about dealing with girls so you will take care of her until she's here."

Aryan muttered under the breathe, looking at other directions, "yea..cause girl's are always ready to DEAL with you for whatever it is!! so you don't have to do anything!!"

Abhay (raised his voice): "ARYAN RAICHAND"

Aryan (made poker face): "Yes.. Abhay Raichand.. got it. I will. I will inform Maria tomorrow that from today her sole responsibility is to take care of Piya and she won't have to do any other work. And I would also inform all the other stuffs about everything you have informed and how to communicate with Piya. ALRIGHT?"

Abhay smirked: "Perfect. Now go and sleep."

Khurana's house:

Alina Khurana woke up around 5am in the morning to finish her revision for test. She's completely devoted to books and anyone can say that by the thickness of her spectacles and the number of books she usually carries. She saw Jeh walking in the garden from her window and assumed he hasn't slept all night. Alina knew why her brother was so upset, he has been looking for Piya and there was no news of her. Alina has a good relationship with Jeh unlike she has with her mother. She put the book down and went to the garden to speak with Jeh. She slowly put her hand on Jeh's shoulder and softly said, "Jeh.. you didn't sleep last night as well?" Jeh looked around with surprise, "Arre Alina? Why are you up so early? Do you have a test?" Alina nodded. "Jeh, did the detective get any trace of Piya?" This time Jeh was shocked with the question, sometimes Alina's power gave him shockwaves!! He almost stammered, "Aallinaa, u .. u can't tell this to mom. Ok? She's gonna kill me."

Alina held Jeh's hand and said, "Relax Jeh. I won't. I know how Mom is. I'm emotionally attached to you so I can guess your actions and intentions without an effort. Our connection makes that but I would never put you in trouble. You know that."

Jeh (with a tiny smile squeezed her hand): "I know but I got scared. You better go and study ok? I will go to my room as well."

Alina stopped him, "Jeh I know you won't like it but I'm telling you again, Piya has a different destination then yours. She's not for you and her destiny will take her where she belongs. It's my intuition telling me and if you feel too restless, why don't you talk to Gaurav bhaia? He might help you."

Jeh shook his head, "No way. Gaurav bhaia will do whatever mom will say and he would inform mom about my little detective adventure. Moreover, he leaves in different city for business purpose, why disturb his work? And about your intuitions, I do trust them but I'm worried. So I can't help it."

Alina silently nodded and both headed back inside the house.

AR villa:

It was around 3pm in the afternoon when Piya gained her consciousness. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelids seemed heavy, she tried to move her body but her entire body ached. When she opened her eyes she saw the same wood-paneled rooftop with silver lights in it which she had seen before. The time or day she couldn't remember. She could smell Orchids and peonies in the air. She wondered who put the orchids, who knew it was her favorite flower. One thing she was certain about was she's not home. Piya doesn't remember how many days have passed, where was she but she could remember Prabeen beating to the point of death and Dipannita accompanying him, she could remember an Angel, a greek-god look-alike man who saved her from the water and nursed her. She couldn't remember what exactly happened after she left the outhouse, it was like puzzle pieces and some pieces were missing from her life. Her head was still in pain and senses' not working properly but her brain was now active enough to reliaze the fact that she has nowhere to go in this entire world. For once and for all, she was free from hell and she's truly an orphan now. However for unknown reasons, right now she wasn't worried about where she would go but when she will meet the Angel again. All she could think in her slightly sane mind was whenever she was semi-conscious; she has heard his voice, deep and thoughtful. She has seen his eyes.. pair of deep blue ocean, hypnotic, angel like and concern, care swimming for her. With much difficulty, she lifted her head and sat on the bed. Then slowly she grabbed the corner of the bed-side table to support her body and put her feet on the ground to stand up. The moment she let the support of the table go she felt a headrush and started to fall down. She tried to grab something in the air for support, her eyes closing down and suddenly a strong hand caught her hand and pulled her close to his figure, making her feel safe. She opened her eyes and saw what she was looking for. The Angel was holding her in his strong arms but right now, he looked pretty angry to her. "What are you thinking? You are still unwell." The Angel scolded her.

Nevertheless, Piya didn't care. She was gazing at her savior, her knight in shinning amours. Abhay was feeling uncomfortable with Piye's stare. The girl was looking at him with her big baby brown eyes without even blinking!! He supported her to lie on the bed again. "Who are you? Where is this place? For how long I have been here? You are the same person who saved me from the water, isn't it? You are not alone, I have seen another man in deep brown eyes but I forgot his face!!!" Piya asked Abhay in her fragile voice. Abhay was speechless with the rail of questions. This is exactly why he likes to stay away from human, they talk too much. She's been conscious for nearly 5 minutes and asking so many questions already!! He stood near the bed and arrogantly said, "Doctor told you to rest few more days, you are not supposed to go anywhere alone. Maria will take care of you. I will go and send her with your lunch. You must be hungry. You look pale and fragile so I would suggest you ring the bell (pointing a switch on the bed-side table) whenever you need something." And without even bothering to answer any of Piya's questions he headed over to the door, leaving Piya speechless in shock. But he changed his mind somehow and looked back when he reached the door, "Btw, my name is Abhay. Abhay Raichand. This is my house and you are safe here." And he left. Piya couldn't believe it's the same man who has been taking care of her. The eyes and the words don't match at all. The softer the eyes, harsher the words!! She felt her heart sinking with his arrogant behavior. She could feel her head again spinning so she decided to put a full stop on her thoughts and lie down relaxing. "Knight in shining armors or the dark knight? since he's a bit arrogant!!" Piya keep wondering. When Maria entered the room with a tray of food she saw Piya has drifted to slumber again. She went to study for informing that to Abhay. Abhay sighed and told her to leave.

He was already feeling bad for his behavior with Piya but he would like to keep the distance from the human as he's been maintaining from last 200 years. He started working on his laptop again but the only thing roaming around his mind was the pair of baby brown eyes gazing on him like he's some angel from heaven. No one has looked at him in 200 years and it was bothering him like anything. Abhay brushed off all the 'unnecessary' thoughts from his mind and started working. It was evening, when Abhay reliazed he hasn't moved yet and Aryan hasn't returned till now. He was irritated at Aryan for being so late. It was his duty to deal with Piya. Apparently a call saved Aryan. Abhay received the call and the female voice burst at him before he could even say "Hello"

"Why the hell you didn't call me yesterday?"

Abhay sighed, "Well Hello to you too!! I was really busy."

Female voice (angry): "You always say that. Aryan is better then you."

Abhay tried to smile, "You should come home. I can say he misses you a lot."

Female voice (becomes serious): "You know I have a mission to stay here. I have been looking for him for 100 years. We have some unfinished disputes to settle down and I have heard Gaurav is here."

Abhay (shocked): "What? There? Listen, before you do anything.. just think that revenge can't be the solution of your grief..."

The female voice cut Abhay in the middle and hissed, "Don't try to sooth my heart with your sugar-coated lines Abhay. The fire inside my heart will only cease when I will suck him dry." She cut the phone without giving Abhay a single chance to say anything. Abhay shook his head, "I can't change anything."

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a loud thud in the hall. "Piya" he rushed towards the hall faster then wind and saw Piya trying to get up from the floor clutching a stand. "Holy s**" he muttered and rushed towards her. He immediately took her in his arms and went to Piya's room. Piya keep looking at the Angel with awe while clinging on to him. All the discomfort gone. It seemed he's some magnet which was pulling Piya towards him. It wasn't her choice, neither was Abhay's. Some unidentified, undeniable magnetism was pulling them towards each other. Abhay carefully placed Piya back on the bed and scolded her again, "I told you to press the SWITCH. Why did you went to the hall? Are you hurt?"

Piya gulped and slowly answered, "I'm sorry. I pressed the button and no one came. I wake up and I was thirsty. I wanted water. I was scared not seeing anyone around. This house is silent like graveyard' but donno what happened. I felt a sudden headrush. My feet weren't supportive and I fell.. "

Abhay melted a bit seeing her timid face and said, "You lay here. I will bring water for you."

He came back within minutes with not only water but also a tray with soup, fruits, chicken salad, juice, medicine. Piya wondered how he can do everything so fast. She tried to open her mouth but Abhay stopped her, "are you hurt anywhere?" Piya shook her head. He placed the tray on the bedside table and grabbed a chair to sit infront of her. "Can you eat (pause) by yourself? You are still too weak. You need to rest and be careful. Don't jump ok?" Abhay gently said. Piya exclaimed, "I wasn't jumping. I was.."

Abhay cut her in the middle.. "Alright. Now eat. Your medicine time is here and you look pale. Can you sit?" He helped her sit on the bed and she said blushing, she can eat by herself. Piya slowly started eating the salad. At first, everything tasted bitter due to fever but it felt good for her stomach. Abhay could see her colors on her cheeks are coming back. He loved looking at her. Piya started asking questions again while she ate slowly. She asked about how Abhay rescued her, what happened to her as she doesn't remember anything, how many days have passed, who's the other guy, who lives in this house etc etc. This time Abhay answered all her questions patiently minus the part how they charmed her memory to get information. Abhay sighed and thought, "Kya musibat apne sar le liya maine!!"

Next chapter: Temptation 

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤗hey tanzie...wt n updt yaar...😳lvd d way abhay tuk care ov pia...😛thnk god aryan ws out...bt i thnk ki usko zor ka jhatka lgne wala hai by r dear abhay raichand...😆alina n jai wr so cute...lvd dr bondng...😛abhay savd pia 4m fallng...pia already gaga ovr hm,ehh?????...😆he carried pia n hs arms...awww...atleast he ansrd hr qstns...😃omg...dd he ask hr if c cud eat hrslf??????...amazng...😳i m sure he w,l gt ovr hs dsire 4 hr bld soon...😛who ws dt woman hu calld abhay?????...😲i gs many mysteries r awaitng us...😆do cont soon...loads ov lv...🤗Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
edited
superb update tanzie😃👏
finally pia got her scence back😃 and abhiya 1st meet😳...it was beautiful😳⭐️
pia got lost at 1st sight😳☺️...but behaved rudely with her😭 but i think he too is falling 4 her😃
who is the girl who called in raichand house😕?khurana's r werewolf or human😕?
aryan is doing late to come home,i think he is doing it purposely🤣
alina is a sweet sis here.liking her here😊

Edited by .rumki. - 12 years ago