Users

Frequent Posters

anji99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your writing is amazng. You could actually publish it into a novel
Grrr..Praveen Jaiswaal!!! 🀬

like always,Luving Abhay!!!❀️..Felt sorry 4 Piya,poor soul!! πŸ˜”..I hope Abhay gives Praveen a good dose of Vampiric Punches!! πŸ˜†
Hav u forgotten abt 'The beautiful stranger'?? 😈
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Grrr..Praveen Jaiswaal!!! 🀬

like always,Luving Abhay!!!❀️..Felt sorry 4 Piya,poor soul!! πŸ˜”..I hope Abhay gives Praveen a good dose of Vampiric Punches!! πŸ˜†
Hav u forgotten abt 'The beautiful stranger'?? 😈

Amar ghare koita matha je ami 'The Beautiful Stranger' r kotha bhule jabo? πŸ˜† sunday will update dear... apni hotat hotat kotha theke hazir hon? emni kono khobor nei... and hooshh...here she comes πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

<font color="#6633ff" size="2">Amar ghare koita matha je ami 'The Beautiful Stranger' r kotha bhule jabo? πŸ˜† sunday will update dear... apni hotat hotat kotha theke hazir hon? emni kono khobor nei... and hooshh...here she comes πŸ˜†</font>

Hehehe..πŸ˜†.ami time pailei hazjir hoya jai..apnar fb id-ta den,ami add koira nibo!! N u better update jaldi jaldi!!! Coz I just love ur writing!!!❀️
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gosh that was such a painful update😭😭😭
poor pia has to face a lot
finally abhay has also realised that how much pain she is in
i hope he will be her angel and their love story will kick off soon

aarendsena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzz pm mii.waiting 4 d updates

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hey tanzie...πŸ˜ƒbeautiful updt yaar...⭐️so jeh isint ready to cnfs yet????...awww...poor guy...😭pia ka to lottry lg gya...nw abhay s wd hr...πŸ˜†u dscribd d magic scene beautifully...i cd imagn it easily...πŸ‘aryan nos bt praveen???...gud...beta praveen,tu to gaya...as sd by aryan...jb abhay ko gussa aata hi to aadmi uthta nehi uth hi jata hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†abhay cn relat to pia's woes...awww...😭aryan's ideas r superb...pata nai abhay ko ku nai psnd aate...mujhe to bade acche lgte hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†abhay going to manipult doc...wtng 4 dt...πŸ˜‰last lines by abhay to pia wrπŸ‘...o cont soon...loads ov lv...πŸ€—

Finally madam ne apni RES hatayi...thanku πŸ˜†
Thanks for the comments πŸ˜³ Aryan knows Prabeen... u know as imp families of Manali, business personalities...Abhay doesn't go to parties or he doesn't socialize so he wasn't aware of Prabeen. Sakbo Aryan ke ideas jada pasand ate hai...mujhe aur Abhay ko nehi πŸ˜› jisdin mujhe accha lage...Abhay ko bhi accha lagega...cπŸ˜†
luv to u too dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited
finally aryan charmed pia and they got to know pia's past...gr8.now abhay will takecare pia.aryan is really sweet...he always get romantic idea lol
they took pia hospital, hope nothing bad will happen
hope we'll see pia ok in next update, actually waiting 4 some ap moment
overall superb update

Thanks dear. Aryan and his crazy ideas πŸ˜† No...nothin bad will happen... Abhay will compel the doctor πŸ˜ƒ 
once Piya comes into senses...there will be abhiya everywhere πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Wowie Tanzy...😊

That was a rocking update... I seriously have no words to describe it... Man!!! It was really mind blowing...πŸ‘ Thanks a lot Sweta for your huge appreciation πŸ˜³
Starting with Jeh... Aww... He's such a sweetheart...😳 Can go to any limits to find Piya though he doesn't love her... He's a good soul till now..And I'm liking him here...πŸ˜† Let's see how far he can go to find Piya πŸ˜‰
Coming to Abhay... He just stole my heart tod ay again... Wow!!! 😳All those pains and grief which Piya felt in her life were so visible in his face and emotions..😭 Loved his every dialogue starting from stopping Aryan from doing his charm further till he promised that he'll protect Piya..😊 Now that's what I call a Knight in Shining Armour definitely... Such a Savior he is!!!☺️And He's feeling a strong connection to her... Not that's a good newsπŸ˜‰ (Don't break my heart by telling that this connection is of blood here also..)πŸ˜† blood is offcourse a part of the connection...coz he's a vampire. bt the connection is entirely designed by fate and it's indeed fate that brought Piya from death to his house. few things of Abhay's past life, human life actually matches with Piya so he can relate to her pain easily πŸ˜Š
Aryan.. I can just say that he proves to be the best brother of Abhay everytime..😊 They are the best πŸ˜Ž
What a Fab update yaar Tanzy...πŸ₯³
Please continue soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the PM..😊
Lots of Love...❀️
SwetaπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Rozy77

aww tanzie, this was such an awesome update hunπŸ‘ lovedd itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot Rozy πŸ˜³

i really like jeh for understanding n caring for pia😊 am so glad he doesnt believe that crap story n is determined to find out the truth😊 oh n he said dont look at my girlπŸ˜† well i hope he takes it well when he realises that she was never more than a good friend😊 It's not gonna be that easy...love is never easy naπŸ˜†
i loved how u described the entire scene of the incarnation. it was really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ im so happy everyone liked it.. i was really worried abt tht scene πŸ˜Š
pia's memories are so painful😭 am soo happy that abhay knows her uncle is responsible for everything. like u said, he'll sort him out in good time😈 cant wait for that
i loved how abhay said he'll protect her n that he's gona listen to his heart now😳😳 
oh n i also loved how he confessed he feels a strong pull towards her😳 awww. but she's not even awake n he's already affected, i can imagine what his state will be like when she's fineπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³πŸ˜† n i dont think aryan would help him eitherπŸ˜† Abhay always decides to stay away from her but never works...does it? πŸ˜† and once she's conscious..she will make it difficult and offcourse Aryan never helps πŸ˜† 

again, fab update n thanks for the pm
btw i read ur reply to 1 of the readers that this ff is gona be more sexy n romantic?! really??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
im pretty excited about this, cant waitπŸ˜‰ hahaha... we all are besharams πŸ˜› i don't mind being one when it comes to ABHIYA...yea it's true... it's going to be lot more romantic then the previous one...i will try my best πŸ˜ƒ

take care hun you take care to dear πŸ˜³