Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiora

brilliant update!!so i hope nothng vl happen in the hospital...poor piya..i wish abhay gave hm the blood..continue soon n thnx 4 pm. .

Thanks Tora... dont worry...nothing will happen in the hospital...Abhay will sucessfully compel the doctor πŸ˜Š 
Not so soon but he has to in the future πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Super awesome update! I'm glad Abhay now knows about Piya's past and hopefully he'll keep her with him and not let her go back to her evil uncle! And as for Jeh, I really like him as of now, it seems like he really likes Piya a lot and is genuinely concerned for her! And it so funny whenever Abhay says that he doesn't want to form a strong connection with a human but little does he know that ironically, he has formed a strong bond with Piya unknowingly! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Thank you soo much πŸ˜³ Jeh is really worried and he will try his best to locate her. They are soulmates na... so whatever he does...fate will always take him back to Piya πŸ˜³ He want's it or not...initially he will ignore it offcourse but he will give in slowly πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ifrah.

wow..it was such a good and awesome update..:)loved it..thanks for the pm...i am loving it..:)

Thanks a lot Irfah...glad you liked it πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Lovely Post Tanzie. Din bhar bhuke rehke bhi kaise itna acha likhti ho?

Pia's kans mama is so khadoos. I am so happy Abhay is gonna take care of her. Loved it.

Thanks a lto Snigdha... trust me it's difficult.. empty stomach = empty brain  so i can't write in 1 go...part by part...

glad you liked it πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: prerna26

WOW NICE UPDATE...LOVED IT...EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE AND THANKS A LOT FOR PM...GOOD LUCK!!!😊 

Thank you Prerna πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

great update tanzie. so abhay refused to build a connection. hmmm he is too practical πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot Dishu πŸ˜³ He's but Abhya ka stay away na kabhi kam aya hai...aur nahi ayega πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

gr8 dr... abhay is very protective about pia... cool yr... cant wait 4 next part update soon n thanks 4 pm...

Glad you liked it Akshi... will update soon but first i have to update my other FF as well...i didn't update it from 8 days πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: hemarawat

awsm update dear ...

i reli felt very bad 4  pia ... bt nw abhay  is wid her
update soon... πŸ˜Š

Thank you ...will update after I update my other FF πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: luvd

hey tanzie its a mindblowing n awesome update.hats off 2 u.cant wait 4 next update.

Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š Will update on friday I guess after I finish my OS.

Originally posted by: missglam

Hey Tanzie !
Superb update! Thanks a lot dear πŸ˜³
aww loved the scene between abhay-pia-aryan!
The trio rocked. .  glad you loved it πŸ˜Ž
Piya has 2 hansome guys, looking after her . . Or may be 3. . Jeh is also there ! Hehe . . Wow !!

Jeh is a sweetheart !  
So, he fell for pia . . I really feel bad for him becoz at the end . . Piya to sirf abhay ki hai ! Hmm... twist waiting... πŸ˜‰

Pia ne to already abhay k dil-o-demag pe qabza kar liya hai! That was so much fun - and I loved how you described the flashbacks. . She has been thru so much! 😭 Trust me when I wrote about Piya' memories... i had tears on my eyes...i was feeling bad myself 
Abhay n Aryan were like boiling to get their hands on Prabeen. . He is so dead. . Haha. . Cant wait For that we have to wait a bit... πŸ˜†

thanks for the pm. . Sweety πŸ€—
continue soon
tc

Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

wow!!!!!!!i have no words to say abt this beautiful post...i really loved the last part...i must tell u dat u express everything in such deep way which is really loving

Thanks so much πŸ˜³ Awww... i'm really glad you loved it so much.. i hope you will enjoy reading further as well πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

great update beautifuly writtenπŸ‘loved every bit of it😊so it seems that abhay hs a painful fa0past jst lik piaπŸ˜•precap sounds interesting. cnt wait...plz update soon.thx for the pm. and dnt forget to pm me nxt timea big hug.

Thanks a lot Indu.. πŸ˜³
Abhay is almost 200 years old... he was alone as a vampy for 100 years after that he got a family... but his human life wasn't that much pleasant... we will see the connection in near future πŸ˜Š 
big hug to u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Wow tanzie awesome part.Sorry dear 4 late rply wht 2 do I m not well since so many days so I go 2 bed very early + I m busy wid mt 12th studies.But tanzie this part was very touching mujhe aryan ka idea zyada better laga tha thn Abhay's hahahπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Chalo continue😳

LUV UπŸ€—

Thanks Shrish.. i know you are busy so no worries πŸ˜³ Hahaha... i knows Aryan's ideas are better then khadus Abhay...sunta kaha hai πŸ˜†
Luv u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Arians

awasome update dearπŸ‘loved it

thnx  for pm
cont soon

Thanks a lot πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: aarendsena

hai nyc updates .wil u plzz pm miii

brilliant ideas aryan!!!

Thanks. will PM you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: pari_smart

awesome update... Abhay has decide to help Piya is gr8... continue soon... thanks for the PM

Thank you Pari... will update after I update my OS πŸ˜Š