Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: syria2014

hema i missed u so much, glad ur back, and i hope we get abhiya soon bec i miss them so much. And, your dad's surgery went well, that's good. hemu dhi i am just glad ur back.πŸ€—

SYRIA..my sweetest FRIEND..I always knew you will MISS ME..!!πŸ€—God bless you sweet heart..!! Love ya..too..!!
.syeda. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i want abhiya back wid a bang..may god help in the speedy recovery of ur dad :)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: syedasaniya

even i want abhiya back wid a bang..may god help in the speedy recovery of ur dad :)

Hey that was very sweet  of you ..It means a lot to me ..Thank you πŸ€—

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you so much NISHI..πŸ€—ABHIYA reuniting..BUT not a good news for you..whyyy.😲.😲???Answer me NOW..!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

seems like u will kill me now 🀣...i m loving it jab Abhay Pia ka band bajata hai Tongue πŸ€£πŸ€£...once Abhiya unites it wont b fun anymore πŸ€£...i like Abhay alot as Mr. Attitude and not as Mr. Romeo 🀣🀣
i never loved this show so much as i m loving it now πŸ˜†...this season is more rocking than season 1 ⭐️
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey hemu..where have you been?..I had been wondering...but I am glad that you ar back..and did you hear the recent news that we will be getting abhiya scenes pretty soon...isn't that gr8888...😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

seems like u will kill me now 🀣...i m loving it jab Abhay Pia ka band bajata hai πŸ˜› πŸ€£πŸ€£...once Abhiya unites it wont b fun anymore πŸ€£...i like Abhay alot as Mr. Attitude and not as Mr. Romeo 🀣🀣
i never loved this show so much as i m loving it now πŸ˜†...this season is more rocking than season 1 ⭐️

NISHU..I so knew that this will be your answer but i anted to read it from the horse's mouth ooops..horse's hand..🀣 what say...πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€£ hmmm yeah ABHAY looks even RED hot when in attitude yeah..☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujagiri

hey hemu..where have you been?..I had been wondering...but I am glad that you ar back..and did you hear the recent news that we will be getting abhiya scenes pretty soon...isn't that gr8888...😊

PUJI..I had told na ki mere daddy had a fall (he is old ) and there was operation fo rhis fractured Hip yaar..πŸ€—and oh yeah..that news ofcourse..how can I MISS IT..wohaaa..I am full on ebergy now..but at the same time ..it looks like hamari khushi se kisiki nazar laggayi yaar..What if PKYEK ends whic looks real with the way they are rushing yaar..😭🀒 GOD I AM  SCARED TO EVEN THINK OF IT..mann..🀒
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema  welcome back... its really good to know that  your Dad is doing fine, we wish him a speedy recovery.  We really missed your posts as nothing happened in the show( sure the cvs knew that you were absent from the forum), but now onwards we can look forward to some fun, as both the storyline will pick up as well as your posts will be there.
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

PUJI..I had told na ki mere daddy had a fall (he is old ) and there was operation fo rhis fractured Hip yaar..πŸ€—and oh yeah..that news ofcourse..how can I MISS IT..wohaaa..I am full on ebergy now..but at the same time ..it looks like hamari khushi se kisiki nazar laggayi yaar..What if PKYEK ends whic looks real with the way they are rushing yaar..😭🀒 GOD I AM  SCARED TO EVEN THINK OF IT..mann..🀒

oh my gosh..really...I had no clue about it..I hope your dad feels better...don't worry..even if Pkyek ends, it will end with good climax..but I still think that it won't end so soon because first they need to sort out this werewolf thingy and then maithili is yet to enter...so lets keep our fingers crossed...😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema  welcome back... its really good to know that  your Dad is doing fine, we wish him a speedy recovery.  We really missed your posts as nothing happened in the show( sure the cvs knew that you were absent from the forum), but now onwards we can look forward to some fun, as both the storyline will pick up as well as your posts will be there.

Awww..SAKSHI..you & your ever pepping words for me..GOD BLESS & THANK YOU SO MUCH..dearest..πŸ€— I hope to ROCK with you all & ABHIYA yaar..πŸ€—whatever remaing days are left..😭