Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
welcome back dear and am happy ur daddy is doing fine... Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

๐Ÿ˜ŠWelcome back..I was wondering about ur posts...๐Ÿ˜Š God bless u and ur family and hope ur dad recovers soon..

Evil Selina..

SELINA..!!๐Ÿค— Thank you ..is the least thing I can say..i dont know how to say you all..how much I am greatful for all your sweet wishes..It really means a lot..& GOD BLESS YOU ALL & YOUR LOVED ONES..!!๐Ÿค— and dont you dare call yourself EVIL๐Ÿ˜ก
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I m glad to kno that ur dad is recovering well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

THANX A TON DISHU..๐Ÿค—I love you so much..!!๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey_bunch

God gv ur dad luck,light & health...he'l b absolutely fine..we al wl pray 4 hm..:)
i missed ur posts on abhIya 2...i'm super happy u r bck.. :) :)..
Hope, we wl sun hv sum abhIya scenes 2 drool ovr, & i'm hoping fervently dat d creatvs do not feed us any jay-piya 'LOVE' track..

GOSH..I am so delighted & super touched with such sweet responses yaar.๐Ÿค—.GOD.I am so getting addicted to you peoples love I tell ya..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Yeah my dad's fine but he has a long way to go for recovery..all I can do is pray for him.. 
Me also am dreadful that we dont have anymore heart breaks yaar but Piya will tadpofy Abhay thats for sure..๐Ÿคข
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...welcum back and i am glad dat u'r Dad is fine and i hope he will recover soon๐Ÿ˜ณ...ok now cuming 2 abhaya...but dey r not back yet...i mean their luv track had not started infact we r not even getting much abhaya these days...but now as u r back i hope abhaya will also be back with a bang...and den d real dark luv story will start๐Ÿ˜›

ANURAG...!!!๐Ÿค— koi answer kare ya na kare tum zaroor karoge yeh toh mujhe pata tha yaar...that is how sweet you are ..specially towards me my Buddy...I know that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—hmmm yeah true ABHIYA are not back yet..but shuru hojaayegi Pyaar ki yeh ek continues...kaahani.๐Ÿ˜†Dont you worry...MAIN HOON NA>.๐Ÿ˜‰They were waiting for my free time to write the thesis on ABHIYA..๐Ÿคฃ
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heres the link hemu di ...vote high for vivo and make him win
http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

Well come back hema n glad to know your father's health is getting better after successful surgery. May Allah give him a quick health recovery n bless all of you with his blessings n hadaayet

THANK YOU SO MUCH sweet heart..!! And I can never thank you all enough for those sweet prayers ..GOD BLESS>..you & your loved ones too always & forever..!!๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

Thank God your dad is fine.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so so so much Smitha๐Ÿค—..I cant tell you how glad I am that he is fine๐Ÿ˜Š..but he is still in a process of recovery & its a long process yaar..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

ohh hemu di i missed u so much๐Ÿ˜ญ ...its good that ur dad is fine now and i hope ur dad will recover soon, may god give him good health๐Ÿ˜Š...thank god u r back and i hope ABHIYA will be back soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WELCOME BACK HEMU DI๐Ÿ‘

ASHU...sweety..you are cho chweet yaar..!!๐Ÿค—I missed you all terribly tooo...!!๐Ÿค— OH desperately waiting to write a detailed Besharam essay on ABHIYA moment yaar..seriously..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ I am feeling jobless..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†..and by the way Thank you for the link okieee...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

welcome back...hema..

glad to know that ur dad is fine...
i hope he recovers soon...
THANK  GOD! u r back...now v can carry on with some besharmi..bohat miss kia yaar!!!  ๐Ÿค—

yayayay I am back yyesss..dear..๐Ÿค— Yup he is fine but has a long way to recover fully..Thank you so much dear..!!And Oh yeah ABHIYA better come back..since I am bursting almost to write soem BESHARAM DETAILS yaar..come on๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ