I am back & hope ABHIYA are back with BANG too..!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends..I cant tell you all how much I missed everyone here & actually i think ..there wasnt much ABHIYA..hmm so maybe the creatives came to know that I am busy with my dad's health to drool over ABHIYA😛..so I have just sent a message saying that..I AM BACK,🤣,& so they better GET OUR SWEET HEARTS..the ever sensuous heart fluttering couple (VISU ) ABHIYA..BACK WITH A BANG😈.😍.!!My Besharam mind is getting frustrated not able to pour its thoughts out ..!!😛

I watched all epi's without fail..& by god s grace my Dad is fine ..he had a surgery..! Now I can concentrate on drooling ABHIYA again..😳😳😉

hmmm I am soo hoping that tonight in the dinner table we get some ABHIYA moments yaar..Adn did you all notice teh written precap last night..it read that Misha almost blurts out her secret to Piya or something like that..hmm does that mean that Piya will get a hint about Misha's fakeing relationship..anyways we can never rely on those written precaps they are so misleadng at times just like promo's..😡😆
Hema nice to hear ur dead is fine & hope to see recover soon . No abhlya moment but story is really intresting , you should see yesterday episode ...i truly enjoyed .  Abhay & piya on same dinner table at deepu house , let see but it would be intresting to see Jeh & abhay on same table 😈 with attitude .
welcome back hema and i am very happy that your dad is well now🤗

yep no abhiya scene but i seriously liked abhay and misha scene. finally misha got to see the different side of abhay and she is very impressed by abhay's good side. hope the cvs don't screw up misha and abhay friendship by making misha fall for abhay which i think will not happen. abhay and misha was really funny and i adore their friendship😊we all want to see abhiya love story to kick start and at the dinner table i so hope we get some good abhiya scene but i doubt it b/c there are people all around abhiya but an eyelock will do for us for sure and i mean an intense eyelock between abhiya.
welcome back hema di!!i was missing ur posts...me 2 hoping 4 a dinner table romance 2day!!
😊Welcome back..I was wondering about ur posts...😊 God bless u and ur family and hope ur dad recovers soon..

Evil Selina..
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
I m glad to kno that ur dad is recovering well. 😊
God gv ur dad luck,light & health...he'l b absolutely fine..we al wl pray 4 hm..:)
i missed ur posts on abhIya 2...i'm super happy u r bck.. :) :)..
Hope, we wl sun hv sum abhIya scenes 2 drool ovr, & i'm hoping fervently dat d creatvs do not feed us any jay-piya 'LOVE' track..
Hema...welcum back and i am glad dat u'r Dad is fine and i hope he will recover soon😳...ok now cuming 2 abhaya...but dey r not back yet...i mean their luv track had not started infact we r not even getting much abhaya these days...but now as u r back i hope abhaya will also be back with a bang...and den d real dark luv story will start😛Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Well come back hema n glad to know your father's health is getting better after successful surgery. May Allah give him a quick health recovery n bless all of you with his blessings n hadaayet
Thank God your dad is fine.😊