Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Welcome Hema. Glad Your Dad's Fine.

Awiieee..NICZ..thanks dearoo..!!! & your siggy OMG..is awesome..yaar..VISU wala..awww..😍
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ASHU...sweety..you are cho chweet yaar..!!πŸ€—I missed you all terribly tooo...!!πŸ€— OH desperately waiting to write a detailed Besharam essay on ABHIYA moment yaar..seriously..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ I am feeling jobless..πŸ€’πŸ˜†..and by the way Thank you for the link okieee...πŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome hemu di ...keep voting hunπŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromal

welcome back hema i am glad that ur father is fine..with god grace !!

dear take care of him..and yeah our abhiya will come back soon πŸ˜³ love u and abhiya πŸ˜‰ !!

AROMAL.πŸ€—.you always drown me in your sweet love for ME & ABHIYA..you are such a sweet heart..& thanks a ton for that sweet wish for my Dad..πŸ€— LOVE YOU ALWAYS..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

hey hema welcome back and i am glad to hear your dad is fine. hope he has a fast recovery. anyways i am glad you are back because i really missed you. know hopefully soon we will get some post on abhiya from you as soon as abhiya are shown together. i hope piya starts her detectivegiri if misha really blursout that. .. bu we will have to see.

SHIVANI.πŸ€—.I am not able to express how you words & everyones words have made me so tearful in love I swear..OH what a feeling it is to be felt wanted & missed...AWESOMEπŸ˜ƒ I am full on ready for essays on ABHIYA..they better know THAT I AM BACK..and show us ABHIYA full on..😈 Yeah me too think the same..but you know what Piya may also play with Abhay like he did with Jay to jalofy him..& I am so waiting for teh moment when ABHAY will do the same to PIYA ..what she did to test ABHAY that night near the car..REMEMBER..almost kiss..wohaaa..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Hello Hema Di. I am a newbie here & also a regular reader of ur posts. Hope ur Dad is well now & recover soon.

Hoping of Abhiya's come back. miss them a lot.

HEY..what took you so long to come into open sweet heart.πŸ€—.thats so sweet of you & thank you so much..I am so touched with your words ..& I hope I wont be jobless & we get a LOADS of ABHIAY moments for me to write a thesis on them..🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey welcome back hema...glad to hear dat ur dad is fine nw...hope he wl recover soon

i was badly missing u n ur lovy-dovy posts...😊😊
hope to see some abhiya moments in today's episode n then ur post😊 

love
heena😊

HEENAAA..!!πŸ€—tumhare muh mein GULAN JAMOON yaar..me am hoping so too that the ABHIYA ..fire starts again tonight..GOSH dint see them this whole week ..ofcourse with a excuse of some fight scene....AND I am overwhelmed with your sweet words yaar..I am actually finding dificult how to thank you all back for those sweet words & wishes..ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES..THAT YOU BE HAPPY FOREVER..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reashma.

welcome back dear and am happy ur daddy is doing fine...

RESHU..πŸ€— I am soo happy to be with you all too..& yeah my dads fine as of now..he needs a long way to go but..πŸ˜•
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AROMAL.πŸ€—.you always drown me in your sweet love for ME & ABHIYA..you are such a sweet heart..& thanks a ton for that sweet wish for my Dad..πŸ€— LOVE YOU ALWAYS..!!

love u too hema  tc 
Edited by aromal - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hemu may god bless ur family and keep them all well even m busy till september still take some time out for u allπŸ˜‰
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

RESHU..πŸ€— I am soo happy to be with you all too..& yeah my dads fine as of now..he needs a long way to go but..πŸ˜•

ur father will be fine...πŸ˜‰