Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh hemu di i missed u so much😭 ...its good that ur dad is fine now and i hope ur dad will recover soon, may god give him good health😊...thank god u r back and i hope ABHIYA will be back soonπŸ˜ƒ
WELCOME BACK HEMU DIπŸ‘

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome back...hema..
glad to know that ur dad is fine...
i hope he recovers soon...
THANK  GOD! u r back...now v can carry on with some besharmi..bohat miss kia yaar!!!  πŸ€—
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome Hema. Glad Your Dad's Fine.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back hema i am glad that ur father is fine..with god grace !!
dear take care of him..and yeah our abhiya will come back soon πŸ˜³ love u and abhiya πŸ˜‰ !!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Hema nice to hear ur dead is fine & hope to see recover soon . No abhlya moment but story is really intresting , you should see yesterday episode ...i truly enjoyed .  Abhay & piya on same dinner table at deepu house , let see but it would be intresting to see Jeh & abhay on same table 😈 with attitude .

Thank you sooo much RUPZ..!!πŸ€— Oh yeah I saw yesterdays epi ..it was very engaging & was ABHAY all the way.,.!!πŸ˜› OH DINNER TABLE it is..ABHAY & PIYA..& yeah Jeh & Abhay for attitude..and would lovee to see Dipannita's clolour drained face when ABHAY jag's her BIG TIME.πŸ˜†.!!😈
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

welcome back hema and i am very happy that your dad is well nowπŸ€—

yep no abhiya scene but i seriously liked abhay and misha scene. finally misha got to see the different side of abhay and she is very impressed by abhay's good side. hope the cvs don't screw up misha and abhay friendship by making misha fall for abhay which i think will not happen. abhay and misha was really funny and i adore their friendship😊we all want to see abhiya love story to kick start and at the dinner table i so hope we get some good abhiya scene but i doubt it b/c there are people all around abhiya but an eyelock will do for us for sure and i mean an intense eyelock between abhiya.

BANI..!! My darling.πŸ€—.!!IThank you so much for those wishes..!! am so glad that you all missed me..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Its always nice to be loved ..isint it..!!πŸ˜ƒ Yup on dinner table a INTENSE eye lock ..will do..I so want ABHIYA to feel JEALOUS for both..it will be awesome to watch plus I want ABhay's concern look as now he knows Jeh is a werewolf..!!
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hema welcome back and i am glad to hear your dad is fine. hope he has a fast recovery. anyways i am glad you are back because i really missed you. know hopefully soon we will get some post on abhiya from you as soon as abhiya are shown together. i hope piya starts her detectivegiri if misha really blursout that. .. bu we will have to see.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Hema Di. I am a newbie here & also a regular reader of ur posts. Hope ur Dad is well now & recover soon.

Hoping of Abhiya's come back. miss them a lot.
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome back hema...glad to hear dat ur dad is fine nw...hope he wl recover soon
i was badly missing u n ur lovy-dovy posts...😊😊
hope to see some abhiya moments in today's episode n then ur post😊 

love
heena😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

welcome back hema di!!i was missing ur posts...me 2 hoping 4 a dinner table romance 2day!!

Awwwieee..ABHIORA..!!πŸ€— So nice to feeling loved.❀️.I swear..πŸ˜ƒ..and DINNER TABLE better be HOT tonight with ABHIYA nok jhok & some bumping into each other by mistake & then a eye lock..what sayπŸ˜›..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³