Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Humaara bhia humsein ek saath pyaar aur nafrath kartha hain...
Kya confused insaan hain bhai...
Oh god! Har kisi ko aisa hi kyun hona hain...
Ek taraf humaari bua daadi hain jo na jaane kab achanak prathyaksh hogi...
Aur doosri taraf yeh chudail Ayush ki mom...
Life ithni complicated kyun hain...
I promise you my Di you will be back in the Khuranna household soon...
Sid bhai ko tho mein...
Good job my pyaari Di
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 29...

It was a week since the discovery of Sid's disastrous secret. The very atmosphere in Khuranna house was strained. Fiza was adamant on not returning back and being her sister Nidha was just as stubborn. She refused to live her Di alone.
Jeh was heartbroken as his every effort to meet Nidha went in vain. She refused to even see him and Ayush, strange as it may seem, was now protecting his sisters, keeping both Jeh and Sid away whenever he saw them.
 Sur and Ramona were feeling bad for Jeh as he was not at fault this time but they couldn't blame Nidha either. True she was being difficult, putting her relation on stake but trusting some one took time and what with Sid's dirty secret and her sister's devastation, Nidha probably was right in supporting her elder sister.  

Ramona was instructing the servants when Sur joined her with her ever present soothing smile.
After the servants left Ramona slumped down on a chair.
"Bhabhi. . .I am missing Fiza bhabhi and choti. . .tomorrow is diwali and they won't be with us
 Sur said with a smile
"I cannot call them back but they can come on diwali for lakshmi puja " 
Krishna came with a tie in his hand and asked looking at Ramona
"Whats going on my beautiful bhabhi?" 
Sur smiled and pulled Krishna's ear saying
"bhabhi or biwi. . .devarji" 
Ramona blushed and gave a look to Krishna who was embarrassed at being caught
Ramona looked at Sur who was suddenly lost in thoughts so she asked her whats the matter 
.Sur smirked and said"I have a plan" 

Scene shifts...

The bell rang and Fiza made her way through the many rose bouquets filling her front hall.

She opened the door and found a boy with another rose bouquet.
fiza clenched her fist and said in anger"not again"

She took the bouquet and almost slammed the door shut frightening the kid.
Her husband was sweating all his strength in getting her back.
A bouquet at 8 in the morning followed by his message or call was his tactic now. 
But nothing he did would be enough to erase the recent wound. If it was just an affair she may have forgiven, but he shared his body with another woman. How was a wife supposed to forgive that?

Fiza's cell rang andshe murmered "think of thedevil and here he is . . .no Fiza today you wont cut the phone". 

She received the call without seeing the number and said in one breath

"You bloody idiot, what do you think of me huh? Ki mein phool se pigal jaaongi...you are such an a**"

She was about to cut the call when she heard the callers voice.

"Fiza...are you okay" Sur asked confused at the outburst.

"Bhabhi aap...I am so sorry...I thought it was my good for nothing
 husband...senting flowers followed by message or call is his recent style" Fiza said, ending in disgust "Warn Maan bhai, or he might end up spending the whole Khuranna wealth on flowers"

"Oh tho yeh chakkar hain...chaddo uski baath...Kal diwali hain tum dhono kab ayenge?" Sur asked keeping  optimism in her voice.

Fiza smile sadly. She dearly missed her sister like sister-in-laws, but she can never return to that house again. Not until Sid was under that roof.

"Bhabhi I won't come...please don't ask me...but yeah I will tell Nidh" she said trying to keep the longing away from her voice.

"Tumhari bina Chothi ayegi kya?" Sur asked.

Fiza was silent. She knew her sister too well. Hell may freeze over before her stubborn sister went back to Khuranna house. Fiza had always thought she was the stubborn bone in her family, but recently her baby sister proved her wrong. But the little fool was also staking her marriage. Jeh was suffering for no fault of his.

"Fiza I know you will never let your little sister suffer, so please help me" Sur said.

'Bhabhi please! Never beg to me, just order me or tell me...I will do it...aap meri badi behen hain"

Sur smiled and disclosed her plan.

Later...

Fiza was getting ready to go somewhere. . .Nidha came in her room with two cups of coffee

She kept the coffee cup on table and said"Di aap kahin ja rahe ho?"

Fiza smiled"hmm . . .I m going for shopping and you also get ready as driver will come from KM to take you for puja"

Nidha "No,I am not going there"

Fiza"I will also come in evening. . .choti Sur bhabhi aur Ramona ne itne pyaar se bulaya hai. . .aur badi dadi aur ma ke bare me toh soch wo kuch bolti nahi hai but you know they want us to come there"

Nidha smiled"Sorry di in my anger I forgot those who always showered their love on us"

In KM

Sur and Ramona entered Jeh's room. . .He was watching his and Nidha's wedding video. Reliving those significant moments which at the time he had foolishly not enjoyed.

Sur cleared her throat"Dekhne se bahar nahi aayegi"

Jeh gave a confused"jee"

Ramona sat beside him and said"We know these days your office has moved below Nidha's apartment"

Sur"Oye sid se hi kuch sikh. . .roz red rose ka bouquet bhejta hai. . .aur phir call ya msg. . .chad wo sab now listen Nidha is coming. . .We will send a car for her"

Jeh smiled"Thats good. . .thanks bhabhi"

Sur"you can make it better". . .and told the plan

One hour later . . .Nidha came down in a light yellow suit. . .and found a car as told by Sur. . .she sat in the car and told the driver to move . . .The car started and turned to opposite side

Nidha almost shouted in panic"Where are you taking me . . .who are you?"

The driver pulled his hat off which was hiding his face. . .Nidha's panic turned into anger. . .she said "Tum"

Jeh gave her his best smile which usually managed to stop female hearts"Your lifelong driver is at your service madam"

Nidha wanted to smile the way he said that but she controlled herself"Stop the car"

Jeh ignored her and said"My bhabhi's ordered me to take you on lunch and then to gift you a sari"

Nidha"But exactly where are we going?"

Jeh"shh. . .we are about to reach"

Jeh stopped the car in front of Grand Imperial Hotel. He got down straightening his dress and opened the passenger door.

Nidha opened her mouth to ask something but was soon silenced by a finger on her lips which also sent a few shivers down her spine.

Nidha followed him quietly. . .Jeh took the keys from the reception giving the receptionist a charming smile which she returned. This earned him a glare from Nidha. Jeh smirked and walked forward.

They reached the Imperial Suit. Jeh opened the door and ushered her in. Nidha stepped giving him a hard glance. Once in the room

Nidha "Why are we here and what happened to sari . . .seriously you are insane. . .we will get late"

"You ask too many questions wifey" Jeh said with a sexy smile. Nidha was spared from answering when a waiter came in with their lunch.

Jeh gave a gift box to Nidha and said"lets have lunch then you can get ready"

Nidha opened the box and saw a beautiful sari. It had red translucent pallu with broad border and white drape.

It looked absolutely gorgeous and in every essence spoke of Jeh's excellent taste. Nidha touched the material fondly with a smile.

The next moment her eyes fell to Jeh who was serving the food. . .Nidha was quite hungry so she sat in her place. . .every item was ordered as per her taste. . .
Whole time Jeh's eyes were fixed on her. . .Nidha always wanted this attention from him but this was not the right time. There was a lot of issues to be cleared and lot of wounds to be healed.

She got up and headed towards the washroom to change the sari. . .As she entered the spacious washroom she found a rose with a note

"you can lie but your eyes won't
you are mine and I am ready to wait for you lifelong".

A smile enlightened her face as she read and re read the note. She kissed etching every word into her mind.

After few minutes when she came out dressed in the saree. Jeh had envisioned her when buying the saree. But yet he was caught off guard seeing her in it. She was in every essence his angel.

Desire crept into his eyes and his smile making his wife blush.

Though his wife tried to cover it up she wasn't fast enough. He had seen her reaction.
He began slowly closing the distance between them. Nidha heart was thudding and she was almost sure Jeh could hear it.

He moved closer to her face as Nidha's eyes blinked. He moved his head near to her ear whispering
"There is something else for you" 

Nidha who had already shut her eyes just felt something heavy landing on her neck. Jeh's breath was caressing her face and his fingers tracing the contours of her neck furthering increasing her heart beat.

"You don't feel anything for me do you?" he whispered seductively.
She clenched her fist and gave an unsucessful try to control herself and said"no"

Jeh moved behind her and rubbed his lips gently on her neck, whispering seductively"still no?"

Nidha turned and hid her face in Jeh's chest...her lips were touching his bare chest ...her one hand was on his chest and other was in Jeh's hand. . .Jeh lifted her face by chin...he was moving closer but Nidha turned her face and moved away. . .

Jeh smiled and said loudly "uff ye ada. . .jispe hain hum fida...dekhte hain meherban kab tak iss garib se nazar phere rehte hain"

Nidha gave him a half-hearted stare. A smile was playing on the edges of her lips. She wanted to give in and to be back with Jeh. But she knew she couldn't. Not until her sister's sorrow was eased.

She turned around and smiled, walking away from him, praying that everything straightens out soon.

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow rocking update sweets loved it but poor😔 jeh mere chote bhen is sooo stubburn uff... v sisters are ver stubburn its n r blood when  v want will can make life hell... be a bitch .which stands for BEAUTIFUL INDIVDUIAL THAT CREATS HELL😆... lol love the chapter rocking loved how jeh was the driver nice  loved the sari.. loved to great work mauh and my hubby ufff he has to try harder i wont go back so easliy nope not me i can bea jungali billi when i want  😈hehe love yaeh muah
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved...😃

Will edit after I read..
Thanks for the pm..
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 romantic update!!!!

NidhaA thumbnail
Thank you dear
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmirch28

wow rocking update sweets loved it but poor😔 jeh mere chote bhen is sooo stubburn uff... v sisters are ver stubburn its n r blood when  v want will can make life hell... be a bitch .which stands for BEAUTIFUL INDIVDUIAL THAT CREATS HELL😆... lol love the chapter rocking loved how jeh was the driver nice  loved the sari.. loved to great work mauh and my hubby ufff he has to try harder i wont go back so easliy nope not me i can bea jungali billi when i want  😈hehe love yaeh muah

My pyaari badi di...
Aapke husband ko tho hum line pe layenge pehle iss Maithili ko bagane dho...
Yep we both are born stubborns😆
NidhaA thumbnail
Thank you dear Tehzee
NidhaA thumbnail
Thank you
NidhaA thumbnail