Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Part-30

Great work shona. . .loved the blossoming romance b/w Ramona and Krishna. . .and the sarees were really beautiful. . .arrey iee to acha hua Ryan bacha liya devar ji ko der aaye par durust aaye . . .ab sab thik ho gaya SidZa ki zindagi me until Sid babu sudhre hue hain . . .loved the update . . .awesome work nidh meri pyari devrani. . .Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part-31

Loved it devrani ji . . .Awesum work Fiza . . .Sid babu sambhal jao har baar kismat achi nahi hoti. . .humka peeni hai. . .Sikha par daya aati hai but she needs to mend her ways. . .Viren is the stalker hai marjawan. . .oh what I am saying I am a bhartiya nari . . .and my husband is not only hot but tai chi expert . . .lets see what's there for me and how will it affect Khurana family . . .aate hi ghayal kar diya . . . . :-)
NidhaA thumbnail
Hey bhagwaan!
Humaara parivaar na aafathon ki magnet hain...
Ek khatham nahin hui ki dhoosri shuru......
Lekin iss bar Maan bhai ko thakar diyan hain iss nayi afath ne...
Aur humaare Maan veer ji tho hain hi sher...
Plus ab hum sab ek saath hain na...
Lets see what comes...
Superb update Di...
Enjoyed it...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 prt ...
thanx 4 d pm
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow!!!!another twist in story.

very interesting.
please continue soon.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Its gonna be so interesting now that Sur has a obsessive lover after her! Let's see how Maan handles it! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update Dear...

Thanks for the pm...

Well I believe I have posts reserved..😳. Hope to edit them when am free😒

Keep It Up...

Take Care
Liashna
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 32

Morning dawns in Mumbai….

Khuranna Mansion…..

The bedside alarm broke into Ramona's peaceful sleep. Even before her eyes opened her face lit up with a gentle smile. She turned her head gently to the left and let her eyes open to behold her beloved's site. Krishna's one arm was wound around her waist while the other was cushioning her head. She gently lifted her head to lighten the load on his arm. Leaning forward she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. After the torturous wait of more than a year everything was okay between them now. Their bond strengthen as days went by. They shared everything with each other now - body , heart and soul. With a smile shining with love she gently removed Krishna's protective arm from around her and got up. She got out of the bed and stretched her arms. Sending a prayer to the heavens  Ramona moved towards the bathroom.
Ramona came out wrapped in a towel which hugged her svelte frame. She looked at the bed and smiled. Her husband was still deep in sleep. Selecting a rose saree for the day she started wrapping it. But before she could complete it and arm wrapped around her slender waist. 
With a gentle kiss on her nape Krishna greeted her……
"Good morning munchkin" he whispered in her ear.
"Don't you think that is a little too cheesy" Ramona asked with a smile.
"How about darling then" Krishna suggested holding her closer, moulding her small frame to his sturdy one.
"Cheesy again" Ramona countered.
"How about Mrs. Khuranna" Krishna suggested looking at her.
"That sounds perfect Mr. Khuranna" Ramona replied giving him a peck on the cheek.
As was Krishna's nature he moved his face and they ended up in passionate lip lock.

"Now go get ready and come down for breakfast….you have to get to office on time today or Maan bhai won't spare you" Ramona gently pushed him towards the bathroom.
Krishna groaned in laziness.
"Arey yaar…tum mere biwi ho ki dushman….you know right how much I hate work" he said leaning against the bathroom door.
"Yes I do my dear…..but I also know that my husband is a brilliant entrepreneur who has to exert just a little amount of brain to get his work done….besides your brothers need you to….now freshen up pati dev" Ramona finished wrapping up the saree and pushed Krishna into the bathroom with a towel.
Before closing the door he said…
"When one's wife praises one like this how can he resist the lure of work"
"Wha bhai wha kya dialogue hain…..by the way I need to go to my office as well…..it's been long since I have gone there….Prakash gives me daily reports….but still I think I should visit there today…..it would be okay right?" Ramona bit her lip doubtfully.
"It will absolutely fine……nobody will mind…..your sister - in -laws correction sister's most certainly won't" Krishna reassured her with a smile.
"I know they won't….I will tell them now….you get down to breakfast soon" Ramona ordered before walking out of the room.
"Aye aye captain" Krishna saluted her and then scrunched his face at the prospect of going to office.

The gentle sun rays of the morning lighted up the spacious kitchen of the Khuranna Mansion.
Fiza was busy on the stove preparing kurma for breakfast while Ramona was kneading the dough for roti. Nidha was lost in thought with an apple in one hand and knife in another.
"Earth to chothi….else you will get yourself injured" Ramona slightly nudged her while walking past.
"Sorry chothi bhabhi….I was trying to remember something….I have a feeling we are missing something important" Nidha said beginning to cut the fruits.
"Speak for yourself Nidha….tum tho avval number ki bhulakkad ho" Fiza teased her.
"Di please mein aapse behther hun….aapko tho khud ka phone number bhi yaad nahin rehtha na" Nidha replied back.
"Uski kya zaaroorath hain…if you wanna give someone your number just get their's and give them a missed call" Fiza replied with a smug smile at her sister.
"Maan gayi meri maa aap smart hon….ab khush" Nidha conceded.
"Kya maamla chal raha hain chothi" Sur asked coming into the kitchen.
"Fighting like kittens badi bhabhi….how are you?" Ramona asked bluntly.
"I am fine Ramona don't worry….I know you three will be worried sick about me….but seriously I am fine….Maan hain na mere saath" Sur assured them.
The other three could see through her but they chose to smile back. They didn't want to add to their worries. Sur knew that Viren will be a big problem but she was confident that with Maan she will handle him. She was worried for her family but right now so many issues had boiled down and she didn't want to simmer up another one.
"Mil gaya!" Nidha shouted making the other three jump.
"Kya mil gaya….apple mein worm" Fiza asked with a false serious face making the other two laugh.
"Very funny di….I just got what we are forgetting….Mummyji ka birthday!" Nidha replied excitedly.
Ramona slapped her head while Fiza bit her tongue and Sur looked equally surprised that they forgot such an important day.
"It's tomorrow na….and we haven't even thought of it" Fiza said looking glum.
"Told you we are forgetting something" Nidha replied wisely.
"Don't worry guys we will put up a good party….but just us….that's how Mummyji will like it" Sur said 
"But one person is missing from us Badi bhabhi……Papaji" Ramona reminded the rest "Mummyji does fear him……but I can for sure say that she has been missing him" she added. The sadness that Mummyji often tried to hide hadn't been missed by them. It hurt all of them to see her sad but they had to keep Papaji away to get things on right track.
"Papaji ko tho hum laa sakthe hain…..lekin unke saath bua daadi bhi aa gaye tho" Nidha asked apprehensively.
They were having an almost calm atmosphere at home now she didn't want a storm to land up soon.
"Leave that to me chothi" BD's came into the kitchen with a smile.
"We will celebrate Shanthi Khuranna's birthday along with her whole family….which means your Papaji will be here soon…..I know you girls don't like him much….but I think it's time for him to see the changed Khuranna family" BD said firmly.
"There is nothing like that BD…..we do love Papaji like Mummyji….only it's hard to be open with him" Sur replied.
"I know that beta….lets hope he changes this time" BD said pressing her hand gently.
"It's decided then…..a party at home tomorrow" Ramona said cheerfully.
"Correction today at 12 o'clock" BD said.
"But then BD Papaji kaise pahoonchenge" Nidha asked.
"Oh my innocent darling….yeah modern zamaana hain…..he will be here" BD said with a wink.
All the four daughter -in -laws could almost hear the wheels in BD's smart mind working. After all she was the best when it came to planning.
"Ek baath  yaad rakhna….don't tell this to your husbands….I am sure they don't remember a thing…..let it surprise them too" BD added while walking out of the kitchen.
Sur so Ramona standing lost in thought.
"Kya hua Ramona any tension?" she asked concerned.
"Who bhabhi I had decided to go to office today and I told Krishna to drop me….ab mein unhe kya excuse dhoongi yeh soch rahi hoon" Ramona replied.
"Why should you give any excuses? Go to work Ramona….we will handle the jobs here….plus in this way you can get the things we want from outside without letting anyone in the house know of our plans…not even the servants will get involved this way" Fiza said with an excited.
"Good idea Fiza….Ramona tum befikr ho ke kaam pe jao" Sur encouraged her "BD ko mein batha dhoongi"
"Thanks badi bhabhi…..I will return soon from work" Ramona assured them.
"Let's rock tonight ladies" Nidha said hitting the kitchen slab with a knife making the other three laugh.

RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A little something for the guys in the story...

They just know how to steal the female hearts😆
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it
fanx 4 da pm x